#740 Sunlight Spa - New Amp - 740 E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station - 929-264-1801

This place was always my go to spot. It's very very clean. Seems like it's just always tina and Sophia.

Drew tina. Paid 40 for HH. The beds always smell too strong of an alcohol smell. Normal back up with the normal tease. Lots of fully reach around.

Flip comes and she oils jim up. I always want her to disrobe her pants. Always asks how much blah blah. I just say don't worry imma take care of you. She disrobes and rubs jim. She climbs on me squatting on top of me with her ass facing me, pretty much sitting on my chest. Let's me rub her bottom but always say no touch. Annoying, considering each time she has done this she is honestly soaking wet. It's very erotic until you get a glimpse of her asshole. Her actual hole looks like it's had like 15 cases of hemroids. It's pretty much right in my face and honestly a huge turn off. So much to a point I had to tell her to get off and just finish with hand on the side.

Clean up and out the door I go. 60 for tip

Tina not allow FS but allow you to do her in the ass
That's the 1st time I've ever heard of a female provider allowing anus but not vag. Maybe not on birth control and afraid of getting preggers?

I know that in many of the very Catholic S Amer. countries, where bc is hard if not impossible to get, greek is sometimes used as birth control.

BTW, do you know this (her allowing ass) from personal experience?

That's the 1st time I've ever heard of a female provider allowing anus but not vag. Maybe not on birth control and afraid of getting preggers?

I know that in many of the very Catholic S Amer. countries, where bc is hard if not impossible to get, greek is sometimes used as birth control.

BTW, do you know this (her allowing ass) from personal experience?
I have understood the concept a little differently.

Back in the day of heavy Catholicism and morality, a girl almost had to remain a virgin in many societies to possess any respect in the community and throughout the marriage.

In fact, on the wedding day, only a white sheet was permissable to reveal the broken hymen bloodstains. That bloodied sheet would be presented to the mother-in-law and the matriarchal hierarchy of the community to prove that the bride was honorable. (they were quite astute in recognizing the hymen blood and tissue from other blood and tissue.) If the evidence was not forthcoming, she was disgraced and labeled a whore.

So, if the girl, prior to marriage wanted to have some fun with the boys, she gave up her ass and remained a virgin for marriage.

Back in the day of heavy Catholicism and morality, a girl almost had to remain a virgin in many societies to possess any respect in the community and throughout the marriage.

In fact, on the wedding day, only a white sheet was permissable to reveal the broken hymen bloodstains. That bloodied sheet would be presented to the mother-in-law and the matriarchal hierarchy of the community to prove that the bride was honorable. (they were quite astute in recognizing the hymen blood and tissue from other blood and tissue.) If the evidence was not forthcoming, she was disgraced and labeled a whore.

So, if the girl, prior to marriage wanted to have some fun with the boys, she gave up her ass and remained a virgin for marriage.
Seems a bit of a stretch

The poop hole loop hole!

billyS

Reign of Terror

Mugi I think you're confused
Parading a bloody sheet around is a Hasidic Jew thing not a Catholic thing.

And unlimited Bj's