42-28 Bell 646-525-2517

I had experienced a straight massage at Tao spa (see review in flushing thread), and I was frustrated and I wanted to find a sure thing HE on my way back to LI. I saw the reviews here for Sue and I thought that she sounded like a good bet.

I called and said I wanted to see Sue in 15 minutes, she said ok. My experience here was excellent, she was friendly humorous and decent looking and very accommodating. Sue is now going to be my number 1 provider. I had the best session I have had for years.

The table shower was nice, she soaped me up and played with my dick while I rubbed her ass. She kissed me and I knew she was the type of girl who aimed to please.

Back at the room she asked me what I want and I told her everything short of penetration. I told her I will give her $80. Off came her clothes and she was all over me. She is a giver it seems like there is no NO in her vocabulary. She stuck her toung in my mouth as we kissed for a long time. Her toung found it's way into every corner of my body and let me do the same for her. She bbbj ed me for 15 to 20 minutes. She didn't rush things, alternating activities giving me a prolonged erotic experience I will remember for a long time.

She is a throw back provider. Reminding me of experiences I used to have at amps 20-30 years ago. It's a long way from home for me but I'm definitely going to see her again soon.

Last time I went to see Sue it was taking me a while to come so sue brought in apple to help. Apple stripped down naked and the two of them finished me off with a 4 fisted HJ. That was cool.

Apple is nice looking around 30, with some meat on her bones. Not fat but curvy. With nice C cups. I don't know the extent of the menu with Apple but she doesn't seem shy.

Nice, now that's an idea, will surely try the 4 hand threesome. from start to finish nxt time.
Anyone experience this at this place, and if so, was it worth it?

Last time I went to see Sue it was taking me a while to come so sue brought in apple to help. Apple stripped down naked and the two of them finished me off with a 4 fisted HJ. That was cool.

Apple is nice looking around 30, with some meat on her bones. Not fat but curvy. With nice C cups. I don't know the extent of the menu with Apple but she doesn't seem shy.

Does Apple the one with short hair?

Long time lurker that's a been out of the game for awhile so I wanted to post about my experience here today. Had been reading a lot about this place and wanted to give sue a try. I call up and make an appt w sue in about 20 min. I take a piss at the mcdonalds across the street and then head over. I'm greeted at the door but this cut little Korean girl who turned out to be Apple. Yes. She has short hair. Tell her I'm hear to see Sue so she goes and gets her. Sue comes in and says she's not working today b/c her shoulder hurts from doing massages the day b4. WTF? So she tells me that Apple is real good so I say what the hell. Apple comes in, I give her $40 for half and then I get undressed. She starts to get the table ready and I tell her I want a TS. She seems surprised but says ok. Go in the shower room and she gives me an amazing TS, cleaning my ass thoroughly while playing with it. Then I turn over and she washes my already stiff cock while complimenting me on it the whole time. I'm 6'4" so I'm pretty big. She then dries me off but can't stop touching my cock. We go into the room and she starts with a super soft massage for like 1 minute. Then I reach around and start stroking her leg and then feel her soft little ass. No undies. She had on a little skirt so I couldn't tell. After about 5 min of us touching each other, she asks me what I want. I tell her everything. No mention of money. I swing around, pull her close to me and start making out with her. Then start sucking her nice little B cups. This gets her hot as hell. She starts moaning and going wild. Next thing I know she's on her knees sucking my cock bbbj. After a few minutes I'm about to pop so I swing her around and she thinks I'm gonna go in bare. She's says wait. Condom. Lol. I push her back and spread her legs and start to
Suck her sweet little clit while fingering her. She's going hysterical. I start finger banging her hard while sucking her clit and all of a sudden she gushes into my mouth. Made her squirt. Was so fucking hot. Then I get up and pull her close to me, wanted to fuck her raw but she got on her knees and started sucking my cock again. Then puts a condom in her mouth and puts it on. I roll it on, flip her around doggy style and have a hard time getting my big Polish cock in her tight little Korean snatch. I finally get it in and she sequels in delight. I then proceed to fuck her hard while telling her how she loves my big cock and telling her to fuck me hard. The while time she telling me to fuck her pussy hard. It was hot. After about 10 min I can't take anymore and bust in the bag. Nice clean up after and she can't keep her hands off my cock. I give her $100 cuz she was so good. Next time, I'm gonna pull out and cum all over her face. My new go to place.

I had a session with Sophia recently, she is tall, and pretty. Gave a good ts, okay massage. However, too much restrictions, absolutely, no kissing, no daty, and only cbj, mechanical. Will not repeat. Will try Apple nxt time.

After reading all these rave review about Sue, I decided to try her out. Overall, it was an average performance. Most of the time, it would be a great performance. It wasn't what I wanted tonight. I will highlight the pluses and minuses.

Paid 60 for house fee. Table shower. Very standard. She put a lot of effort in rinsing my butt crack. She sings a lot. Like previous poster has said, after a while, it is very annoying. Back to the room, I was face down. I noticed that she was naked. (That is a plus). She gave me a above average massage. Not as good as the legit Chinese massage parlor. After 30 minutes, she rubbed her tits all over my back and body. (Another plus). Next, she licked my ass cracked multiple times. (Another big plus... feels very good). Then I was asked to flipped, and she lick my balls up and down (plus again). BBBJ for a minute or 2. (Average). Then, she put a cover on. She mounted on top of me. I want to finger her. Put in 2 finger, and finger fucked her. She was all wet.. Then, missionary, and then I blew my load. Smelled my finger afterward, it smelled like urine. I guess it was a good thing I didn't perform DATY. Everything was good, excepted that we just didn't connect. For example, she just felt distant. Earlier, I cracked some jokes, and she just give 1 or 2 word response. I think her singing was a barrier to mask her emotion. As a result, it felt like I was fucking a dead body. Maybe, I was thinking about my ATF too much.... But those of you who partake this hobby for long time knows what I mean about feeling distant. Before today, I just want to blow my load and that's it. I would even enjoyed getting my ass licked. It felt really really good. I guess now I wanted more.. like connection.. Anyway, paid 100 for tip. After this experience, I want to retire from this hobby. Too much risk... (I might be paranoid that my dick is itching right now). It is easier said than done when I talked about quitting.... Alcoholic wanted to quit drinking all the time, but keep on coming back for more. I am going to see a doctor, and perform some test...and hopefully retire from this hobby. Question is, how do you ask a doctor for taking a STD test? They will ask you why you want to take it. Am I going to tell them that I just fuck a whore? Then, what about my SO? SO is on the insurance card. More I think about it, the more I wanted to quit. Just not worth it when you are married.

Just tell the doctor you made a mistake and had an affair. They don't care and everything is confidential. Pay the co payment in cash and sign up for paperless billing.

Just tell the doctor you made a mistake and had an affair. They don't care and everything is confidential. Pay the co payment in cash and sign up for paperless billing.
And let us know if anything shows up. They are pretty accommodating at this place it would be good to know if there was anything to avoid here .
As far as not getting the emotional charge you would like, this hobby is a fantasy game. We are looking to live out a fantasy of a woman willing to satisfy us completely without any emotional baggage. It's not so easy to achieve

Question is, how do you ask a doctor for taking a STD test? They will ask you why you want to take it. Am I going to tell them that I just fuck a whore? Then, what about my SO? SO is on the insurance card. More I think about it, the more I wanted to quit. Just not worth it when you are married.
You can also just go here no question ask

http://www.stdtestexpress.com/

Their have an office in Flushing and their take insurance. Results comes in an email id to log on Since I been in the hobby I normally do it every six month.

Good Luck

Had a dream I was in the area and stopped by here. Was met by June, 30-something face 6 body 6, speaks very good english. Opted for the hour. TS was average, nothing special. Back to the room, she did some OK back walking and then proceeded to do an average to above average massage. She was very pleasant with a bubbly attitude and conversational, which is an upgrade from the normal AMP drone. Opted for FS, left the money on the table at the beginning of the session because I just didn't feel like haggling and it seems haggling isn't an option at this place. Average CBJ, did some 69, she was very fresh and clean. Did RCG, sitting CG, standing mish, doggy, more 69 then she finished me off with an HJ because I was having trouble busting in the bag. She was very accommodating, clean up was thorough, damage was 60/100.

After this visit I realized I just don't know if this hobby is for me anymore. During the whole experience and after I just felt unsatisfied. Like it used to be my weekly AMP visit would put a smile on my face and a hitch in my step, but lately I've just been unsatisfied. I mean, this girl was everything I asked for, great attitude/disposition, not an old bag, FS, good massage, but yet I was just left wanting more. I probably would have been better served spending the money on another hobby that also shouldn't be illegal. I would've gotten a lot more mileage out of $160 hahahaha

[QUOTEAfter this visit I realized I just don't know if this hobby is for me anymore. During the whole experience and after I just felt unsatisfied. Like it used to be my weekly AMP visit would put a smile on my face and a hitch in my step, but lately I've just been unsatisfied. I mean, this girl was everything I asked for, great attitude/disposition, not an old bag, FS, good massage, but yet I was just left wanting more. I probably would have been better served spending the money on another hobby that also shouldn't be illegal. I would've gotten a lot more mileage out of $160 hahahaha][/QUOTE]

Take a break from the hobby and when you get back in later you have that smile again. I took a 6 month break and when I started back wow it was like I just found the hobby and every session made me smile.

Checked out this place yesterday. Called for Soo but she was busy. Didn't want to spend 30min to wait for her.
So accepted a provider called Bella.
Cute and sexy. Decent body build.
Yummy tits and nice ass.

As usual, cleaned my body especially balls and verticals as well as hip cracks.
Licking my balls and sucking my nipple.
Moved up and down with her tongue and mouth. Naked bodyslide was wonderful.
Rubbing with her pussy from back to thigh.

BBBJ for 2-3 minutes. Tasted her juicy kitty. Watery girl. Looked enjoying my skills. Amazing if I can get paid with doing this with female.

We shared extra minutes for what we got. Then fucked Bella. She kept sucking my nipples. Love to be stimulated at the same time. Spitted on her face and satisfied. She looked a little angry but she got decent compensation for it.