42-28 Bell 646-525-2517

yesterday i found myself in the area and in need of a guarenteed "success"
my girl of choice there, SUE has been on vacation for some time and remain so till march.
yunee answered the door. WOW!!! what a looker. very pretty with a smoking hot and tight body with great breasts and legs. what a disappointment.
1st, would not allow any foreplay. everytime i tried to suck a breast, she giggled "oh that tickles" tried to do DATY, no that tickles. . her bj was covered, which i am ok with, but her technique was not worth the price. she was receptive to multiple positions, which was the only saving grace. she tried to hold me in place to avoid to much penetration. i was gentle, but i would like to withdraw more than 1 inch.
not worth the 40 + 80. think i will wait till sue returns

Last edited:
Upon my visit this morning, place seems to have closed. There's a red ' We're Closed' sign nailed by the door. Not sure if shut down by vice, since you'll usually see some sort of NYPD order. Maybe they're on hiatus.

Went here twice to see Sue, she was great but she has been gone. I called recently and it seems they are still open if anyone wants to give it a shot. I know I will soon.

I saw her once in the summer and once in late fall. Both times she was great. We started in the ts and she was very playful, though I find her speech style annoying, like shes singing constantly.

Anyway we leave the shower and into the room for a bad excuse for a massage, then she asks me what I want and moments later I can feel her nipples running across my entire backside followed by that talented tongue. And by talented I mean she ate out my ass like there was korean barbeque in there. Amazing. Then she gave me a bbbj like a pro, alternating between luscious sucking and enhaling my ballsack. On the flip she rode me hard until I demanded doggy, where I must have pounded her for a good 15 minutes and she seemed to contract hard at one point.

Afterward she gave me a neck massage and helped me dress and gave me a kiss. During the second visit there was no mention of donation amount.
YMMV, I am probably younger than most of the guys here, but I love women so I do this kind of thing. I saw another woman there, I think shes the mamasan and I kind of wanted to fuck her too, blondish brown hair but Sue is a winner. Hope she comes back.

Last edited:
this is my go-to-place for guaranteed f/s. stopped by on monday. had the mammassan. this is the 2nd time. i was with her. she is very soft on the eyes. below should brown hair / soft natural breasts/ shapely legs. everything is done covered. no complaints w/that. the 1st time she really rushed me. monday she did not. we started mish and she suggested doggy. i found that suggestion curious. upon beginning animal entry i understood why. she would not let me do it while she was on her knees. she llay flat then me on top. the reason......
she would tighten her vaginal muscles on every entry and withdrawal, making her pussy so very tight. the tightness felt great. just felt like she was "cheating" to get my rocks off.
will try to hold on until sue returns

Tried this place today. Saw the we're closed sign but could see lights behind the door so I knocked. A lady opened the door and said sorry we're closed today. ??? Maybe its by appointment only now.

Last edited by a moderator:
.....she would tighten her vaginal muscles on every entry and withdrawal, making her pussy so very tight. the tightness felt great. just felt like she was "cheating" to get my rocks off.
will try to hold on until sue returns
This is probably a 1st for this kind of complaint.

Please post the girl's name - I feel like being "cheated" on.

i consider myself in semi-retirement. only once in a while do i visit any establishment. my choice happens to be 42-28; only because it is guarenteed. while sue has been away i have been disappointed with the choices. i visited last week and night and sue is back. just before she left, we were spooning, and she tried to insert me bareback. i said no.
last week, she pulls out the condom, but after she came, she proceeded with an incredible bj, then tried to mount me, bareback again. she attempted again last night. i turned her down both times. i do have to admit, i really wanted it. however, i kept my composure and turned her down. came in mouth both times. i might not go back anymore. why is she trying to have sex w/me bareback? it really makes me feel uncomfortable. i really dont think she allows it w/others. we did have a little relationship outside of work before she left. even then i used a condom. thoughts?

Agreed. It is always better to assume that if she is trying with you, she is trying with other people as well (perhaps successfully). The longer you interact with her the more likely you are to make a stupid decision in a moment of weakness. Removing yourself from the situation entirely is your smartest move but if you decide not to, just be safe out there dude!