255-12 Hillside Avenue, Queens • 516-408-0079

Uneventful

So, ended up going back today in my quest to see if this Mimi was the one I knew from a different amp. Meet same lady from yesterday's visit, same answer of no Mimi. She got me this time though.
Peg her to be in late 40s, goes by the show name of Tina, Korean with a flat & square face, real short and trying to do the flirty thing. I find out later that it was only her second day there. Kept asking about my last non-existent visit with Mimi. Asked again during finish if Mimi did it also. Will never understand the amps with big turnover. Find a good team and stick with it.
Name - Tina
TS- 3.5
Massage - 3
ST- 2.5 (rushed)
Finish- 2
60/30
It was (as title describes) uneventful.
One & done!
Back to my tried and true Helen from Long Beach Rd. (although without TS, which I love)
Will continue trolling for Mimi. I just love the TS release & second release at end. Previous poster said it best, it makes the massage more relaxed.
Had Tina as well. Everything you said was dead on but I opted for bj. It was actually a pleasant cbj and I busted in the cover. She was fully nude and I was vigorously fingering her. Total damage 40/80. She wouldn't go down from 80 but eventually I gave in after she agreed to take everything off. Wasn't shorted on time.

Makes me wonder that I've been overpaying fr DATY!
I always thought we should get a discount if we offer DATY.

Judging by chat from various providers I get the distinct impression that a lot of guys are more than happy to just use the girls as a warm wet place to put their cranks and not a whole lot else, and don't particularly give a rat's ass if the girls cum or even feel good, or even feel human (fast houses suddenly come to mind).

A good, skillful pussy-eating session makes for a happy woman and a happy woman is more inclined to make a happy man.

Then again a lot of guys have no fucking idea what they're doing when they're chowing down, so, oh well.

But it's pretty awesome when a hot young girl tells you - even if it's a provider - while her pussy muscles are contracting, her cervix is poking at the head of your dick and you can feel every ridge inside that fun factory as her cum finds its way onto the base of your shaft, that she WANTS to suck your cock, and that she wants you to come back and fuck her every day.

Of course your mileage may vary. :p

Judging by chat from various providers I get the distinct impression that a lot of guys are more than happy to just use the girls as a warm wet place to put their cranks and not a whole lot else, and don't particularly give a rat's ass if the girls cum or even feel good, or even feel human (fast houses suddenly come to mind).

A good, skillful pussy-eating session makes for a happy woman and a happy woman is more inclined to make a happy man.

Then again a lot of guys have no fucking idea what they're doing when they're chowing down, so, oh well.

But it's pretty awesome when a hot young girl tells you - even if it's a provider - while her pussy muscles are contracting, her cervix is poking at the head of your dick and you can feel every ridge inside that fun factory as her cum finds its way onto the base of your shaft, that she WANTS to suck your cock, and that she wants you to come back and fuck her every day.

I agree. I'm not into the DATY on providers (a personal preference) but even if you aren't going that route, giving them a nice back/calf/foot rub for 5 mins out of your session goes a long way toward boosting enthusiasm.

Hope you are kidding. We paid for them to service us, to pleasure us - not the other way around. You really thinks she gives a F that you can eat a pussy? If you want to make a woman feel good, you should just stay home and pleasure your wife or GF.

Hope you are kidding. We paid for them to service us, to pleasure us - not the other way around. You really thinks she gives a F that you can eat a pussy? If you want to make a woman feel good, you should just stay home and pleasure your wife or GF.
In the end they are still human and yes, I do think SOME of them care for a little kindness. Also, there is a difference between someone that is doing their job mechanically vs enthusiastically. A little niceness can go a long way. You don't have to make them dinner and introduce them to your mother, but treating them like a person can be beneficial.

Certain providers I don't give a shit if they cum or whatever, others I do. An old ATF I had at a HE-only AMP was one of the ones I cared about. Every session I made sure she came. One time she came, looks at me and just went "Thank You." Cut to after I popped I asked her if anyone else bothers to get her to cum and she went "They don't really care, and they're mostly old." I chuckled. I miss her, she was fun times.

With that being said, I don't expect a discount but I sure as shit am not going to pay more for DATY.

Certain providers I don't give a shit if they cum or whatever, others I do. An old ATF I had at a HE-only AMP was one of the ones I cared about. Every session I made sure she came. One time she came, looks at me and just went "Thank You." Cut to after I popped I asked her if anyone else bothers to get her to cum and she went "They don't really care, and they're mostly old." I chuckled. I miss her, she was fun times.

With that being said, I don't expect a discount but I sure as shit am not going to pay more for DATY.
The expectation of a discount was sarcasm. But I've gotten my share of thank-yous, and have had the favor returned to me in spades.

I'm not surprised that women who rent out their body cavities for a living become rather laissez-faire about that sort of thing.

Makes me think about the gal who spoke of anal as "no big deal, it's like taking a shit, taking a shit in reverse, taking a shit, taking a shit in reverse, etc." Damn bitch, went and took all the fun out of it! :D

I just realized I sort of glossed over the fact that in that last message you spoke of the worker being HE-only. So I guess it's easy to detach if you're just staring at old guys' dicks all day and not actually humping them.

I just remembered an episode of persistence at some HE-only AMP in Jamaica not far from this place on Hillside, with a mediocre looking 40yo in a place that really looked like a day spa. She was wearing a pad and multiple layers of defensive clothing. I somehow eventually managed to get her layers of pants down and my fingers in and around all that shit and ended up softly working a very soaked pussy with her squirming all over my fingers until she shuddered and collapsed over me.

I drew my hand back after a moment, looked right in her eyes and licked two of my fingers clean.

In broken English and with a craving gleam in her eyes, she said something like "nobody ever make me cum like that", and a minute or two later with her pants etc. still around her thighs, her lips were wrapped around my bare cock in a wet, delicious, slow, deep-suctioned, right-from-the-heart blowjob until I came right into her throat. She sucked and sucked until my dick was completely clean and dry.

A proud mongering moment for me.

Good times..!

Last year I went to a place on Roosevelt closer to Main Street than Gong 135-18. I've been there a a few times mostly because I was drunk and mixed up the place with Gong. It's a place with curtain dividers only in one big room... Papas an sits at a desk in front. Real shit setup, but cheap and always a different girl... Lots of variety. Probably first stop off the boat. The provider was young, cute and a real newbie. In our whispered voices I asked how long she had been here , what city was she from.... How old... She seemed to just want to do back rub ( house was 30). After my giving her gentle massage ... Small perky tits "A"s no doubt, digit play and eventual DATY till she came.... She gave me one of the nicest BBBJ .... No CIM, since I pulled away....

I went back a few days later, she was gone.

I just realized I sort of glossed over the fact that in that last message you spoke of the worker being HE-only. So I guess it's easy to detach if you're just staring at old guys' dicks all day and not actually humping them.

I just remembered an episode of persistence at some HE-only AMP in Jamaica not far from this place on Hillside, with a mediocre looking 40yo in a place that really looked like a day spa. She was wearing a pad and multiple layers of defensive clothing. I somehow eventually managed to get her layers of pants down and my fingers in and around all that shit and ended up softly working a very soaked pussy with her squirming all over my fingers until she shuddered and collapsed over me.

I drew my hand back after a moment, looked right in her eyes and licked two of my fingers clean.

In broken English and with a craving gleam in her eyes, she said something like "nobody ever make me cum like that", and a minute or two later with her pants etc. still around her thighs, her lips were wrapped around my bare cock in a wet, delicious, slow, deep-suctioned, right-from-the-heart blowjob until I came right into her throat. She sucked and sucked until my dick was completely clean and dry.

A proud mongering moment for me.

Good times..!
I had a provider like that about a year ago. I got her to cum so hard she had to bury her head in my shoulder and grab on to me so she didn't fall. She looks up with her eyes and mouth wide open and in similar broken english went "No one ever make me cum." Was very satisfying.

The chick I mentioned in my other post I eventually fucked. I was trying to fuck her for 5 months with no success. We were fooling around at the beginning of a session once and I was going at her pretty good and she just out of nowhere goes "Do you have a condom?" I nodded and she just goes "Do you want to fuck me?" I've never moved quicker then when I moved from the table to my pants to grab the bag, she actually chuckled at how fast I moved. She rode me CG, came, then switched to RCG and we both came at the same time. To this day it is some of the best sex I've ever had both mongering and np4p. She then got off and start apologizing going "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm not usually like that." She felt so bad because she thought she pressured me into it so I had to reassure her it was fine. She then proceeded to give me an hour and a half massage, and her rubs were fantastic.

An update on this place:
Still open, very busy this AM. I called and got voicemail so I rang the bell. Candy answered, said they were busy, and that I should come back in 40 min. This was at 9:30, the advertised opening time.
As I left I ran into another customer heading for the bell.
The tutoring place is gone, replaced by a boutique (which was not open for business at 9:30 Saturday AM), and the entrance is thru the street door in the same hall, at the same place, as the mp entrance.
I found that a bit creepy; what if the boutique keeps its door open and you have to stand there waiting to be buzzed in while the people in the boutique glance your way?
Maybe that's why so many customers come early?
On the other hand Candy looked pretty good, with a nice spinner body, but her make-up was different and she looked a bit older than I remember. Still. I'll try again when I can.

I noticed this place is still advertising on Backpage, so on Memorial Day I gave it a try. I figured the other businesses you have to walk past in the building would be closed, and they were.
As I walked up the stairs, I was surprised that the door by the bell was locked but slightly ajar, so I walked right in. I found this lack of control a bit upsetting, but not a deal breaker.
I was met by Yumi, a 40 ish K-girl with a pretty face but with a middle too thick for my taste.
I opted for the half at 40 and she gave me a quick but sensual TS. In the room. she offered me a naked HJ with touching for $60, and FS ("Boom-boom") for $80. She was quite skillful with her hands and I was soon throbbing and quite extended.
She had an ass common among Asians, with an anal cleft maybe four inches long and not at all deep. There was no visible indentation at her sides for a waist, and she has a belly. She lubed her pussy for digital insertion but didn't like a finger in her ass. Her breasts were firm, medium sized, and didn't sag. They could have been implants that became more natural with time and the body's tendency to accumulate fat, like Paula's at the Filly.
She offered me boom-boom again, but I told her I didn't take my medicine, and she told me I didn't need it. Nice, but by then the discussion was moot.
She gave me a nice friendly clean up and walked me to the door. It was a pleasant experience, but I ran into the next customer on the way out. He had also walked in through the open door.
I don't like to see the other customers, and most AMP's manage the crowd better than this. Two exceptions: one of my all-time favorites, Michelle, buzzed in the next customer and released me at the same time, and we ran into each other and a neighbor in the lobby. The neighbor confronted us and wondered why I was leaving as the next guy was arriving. Awkward!
Dr. J's protégé Rose also let me out once as the next customer came up her sidewalk. It's funny, she looked out the door to see if the coast was clear and I guess the timing was such that she didn't see the guy approach. This one was not so uncomfortable.

went here yesterday about 6:30; ugly fat Asian met me at the top of the stairs. I walked out. Went the the place on Jamaica Ave a few blocks west of Cross Island, no answer - they may be closed. Finally ended up in Flushing.

went here yesterday about 6:30; ugly fat Asian met me at the top of the stairs. I walked out. Went the the place on Jamaica Ave a few blocks west of Cross Island, no answer - they may be closed. Finally ended up in Flushing.
you should ck out the new place that is posting on BP all the time as voted #1 spa,really you just opened and are #1,cmon..
it s at 255th and northern.a spit away from the now defunct garden spa. 1st floor,ck backpage for their many postings.
they had a bunch of young ones and looks like they live there too.offer Table shower too
i wanted to partake but they gave my spidey scenses the "LYbetter spa vibe" where they are big on pre tipping b4 actual extras,along with
a tight pricing menu.
there is also a 2nd place above the used car place 1-2 east,2nd fl with an older lady.
again i just window shopped the area,browsing the aisles...

Ok so here is my first review on this site.

Background on this place: I've been to this place many times in,the past and as JJJJ said ugly and/or fat has mostly been the norm for this place. I mostly would go there because of proximity when travel time was limited. MY previous favorite no longer works there (Tina). She was short very skinny no butt and a bit of a butterface. BUT she would pretty much comply with more kinkier wishes than most AMP providers.
I went there Tuesday and was met by Cindy. She was kinda cute in spite of her smashed in the face with a frying pan flat face and a bit chunky but not fat. I'd guess she's mid to lower 30s.
The TS was not bad but standard. Did work the jewels a bit. Back in the room after that she leaves the room for a bit. Then the door bell goes off. I mention this because she might have been the only girl working. I guessed this because she jumped right into the ST.personally I could pass on most massages at these places because most aren't great at it. But I do like the build up and anticipation for what might/will happen once the ST begins. So anyway the ST was pretty good.
Normally you'll get the "want everything? " and then of course how much which most of these women won't give a number like a used car salesman to see how much you'll pay. She didn't talk price and removed her clothes. I'm thinking "uhhh how much?" But didn't ask and left it at that.
As for the main event, she was fine with DATY. I personally love doing that so a plus for that. She's on the table and I dine for about 4 minutes with some fake moaning (not bad performance) . On goes the rubber and some mish.
Myself at my age unless she's really hot and into it, I don't stay hard for long so I ask for 69 and off we go. I proceed to go for DATO and she's fine with that. Didn't taste bad and no odors so another plus. She then did some lfk even after DATO which I liked as well.
I decide to end it with HJ and misunderstood what I said and she went for BJ. here is where I'm not sure if she did BBBJ or left the condom on. I thought I pulled it off it was lost in the moment. But the idea was enough to make me cum really quick.
She cleaned me up and I didn't feel a condom come off which makes me think it was BBBJ. either way I had fun. Overall she was accommodating and I'd give her a 7 for war was allowed even if she was a 5/10 in looks. The cost was 60 house and I tipped 120 for her. I was also shorted about 20 minutes but as I said the massage I can take it or leave it so I didn't care.
Would I recommend her? Maybe not but for myself I'll probably see her again and see what else I can get on the kinkier side of things.