2022 New York Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Check out their website. They have daily game notes that are really informative. Inciarte is on that team as well.
I like Inciarte, I was hoping he'd make the team as a 5th outfielder, but those days of carrying that many bench players are gone.

But I think there is a new rule, not sure if it goes into affect this year, where you can only carry 13 pitchers except when the rosters expand to 27 for a double header.

I like Inciarte, I was hoping he'd make the team as a 5th outfielder, but those days of carrying that many bench players are gone.

But I think there is a new rule, not sure if it goes into affect this year, where you can only carry 13 pitchers except when the rosters expand to 27 for a double header.
Me too.

They are going to need all hands on deck as the starters get acclimated from the shortened spring training. May 1st the roster drops to 26.

IKF hasn't done much but he gets a month, he did hustle down the line on a grounder last night and almost beat it out.
WTF is Donaldson doing getting thrown out at home with no outs? It wasn't even close, his body language and energy reminds me of Frazier. He hasn't impressed me much

Again, last night it was a hard product to watch. Not a lot of hits strewn together, just relying on that home run.

I said Cortes would pumpkin this season, he looked great. Best of all the starters first time around. Hope I am wrong about him.

Tauchman is tearing up the Japanese league oversees, I would take him any day over Hicks and Gallo.

Maybe we sign Conforto mid season once Cashman realizes Hicks and Gallo are Oscar The Grouches......TRASH!
I would like Oscar Gamble!!!!

Even when you think Hicks may have done something "good" by spiking Vlad .... It turns out he just pisses him off and makes him hit 3 homers. Good job Hicksie!!!! YEAH YEAH I know his "numbers" are good ... BUT ... He left 6 men on base the other day ... he SHOULD have caught that homer last night (it was IN his glove) ... and he pissed off Vlad.

You know ... a lot of times the numbers don't show how good or bad a player is ... examples .... I honestly think the numbers didn't show how GOOD Don Mattingly was ..... I think the numbers showed A-Rod to be MUCH better than he was .... and I think the numbers show that HIcks is better than he actually is.

THAT BEING SAID .... He can still play CF and if they have to sit someone for Stanton to play the OF in order to get DJ DH at bats ... THEN SIT GALLO!!!!

I think its time to stop calling Cole an ace. It's been awhile since he has pitched like one, He certainly is being paid like one. When its time to step up and the team is in need he falls short, especially in the bigger games.

Vlad is a beast, an absolute thug with the bat in his hand. It really puts the Judge contract thing into perspective, when was the last time Judge single handily put this team on his back and took out another teams ace? Vlad is capable of carrying his team for weeks, I can't say that about Judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.