2022-23 NY Knicks

Yes, very good win. Not having Barrett tonight May have helped.
You may be right. His poor play against the Clippers cost them the win.

Fournier had quite the game. Loved it. Amazing they held the 76ers to under 100 points with that small starting line up. Can Grimes play small forward? They started three guards last night.

They can beat any team and they can lose to any team.
Which makes tonight's game in Orlando a good one. In their last 10 games, the Magic have beaten the 76ers, Pacers, Celtics and Pelicans while winning six of their last 10. (they also beat T-Wolves and Hornets) The Knicks catch a break as Mo Bamba is serving a league suspension.

I know they want a defensive minded wing. If they are doing anything, they are being real quiet about it.
DeMar DeRozan works for me. Maybe not the best defender. You can set your sights on the four seed and a deeper playoff run with him.

Numerous teams are interested in OG Anunoby from Toronto, including the Knicks.

Yeah your right...he sucked. But Randle is an all star lol
I guess you don’t follow enough. Randle is an allstar. He made the team, so not sure what you’re talking about. I never said Ewing sucked, I gave you his faults. It’s ok you are a Ewing lover, I’m not. Nothing personal.

That was a nail biter last night. They looked awful, the first three quarters as did Orlando. Encouraged by the team hitting the important free throws down the stretch to secure the victory.

A needed rest, next game on Friday in Philly, then two more games in three days. One of them against the Nets at home who they need to beat to end the long losing street against them.

With the Heat slumping and the Nets losing Kyrie, the Knicks have a legitimate shot to be fifth in the East standings in the near future.

Go New York Go New York Go!

What does Thibs do with Hart? Put him in the starting line up? Grimes might be better in the second unit because of his shooting ability.

Hartenstein has played great lately. I’m looking forward to the game versus the Nets on Monday night.

He's not what you'd expect from an overall #3 pick.

None of their high draft choices have worked out over the last eight years or so.
Porzingis @ #4
Ntilkina @ #8
Knox @ # 9

You really should have gotten a star or two or franchise player at those spots.
Wholeheartedly agree that the Knicks made poor choices by signing Ntilkina and Knox.

Porzingis is still a really good player but his relationship in NY was a bust.

The year we drafted RJ as the third pick, Morant went #2 and Zion #1. That was 2019. It was the right pick at the time. This is who he is unfortunately.

The best players in that draft after RJ are Darius Garland at #5, Tyler Herro at #13, and Jordan Poole at #28.

Franchise players are extremely difficult to come by unless you win the lottery and have that player land in your lap.

There is a good chance we can land in the five seed assuming that the Nets plummet after the departure of Irving and Durant. And of course, Miami continuing to underperform. This team is getting some mojo and with Josh Hart providing a high level of play, the excitement is back! Mitchell Robinson will be back soon as well.

I would love to see a Cavs/Knicks playoff series.

There is a good chance we can land in the five seed assuming that the Nets plummet after the departure of Irving and Durant. And of course, Miami continuing to underperform. This team is getting some mojo and with Josh Hart providing a high level of play, the excitement is back! Mitchell Robinson will be back soon as well.

I would love to see a Cavs/Knicks playoff series.
Definetely was an exciting game last night and the energy in the Garden is building. I don't want to say mid 90's level energy but WOW would that be awesome heading into the spring.

Hart is the definition of a character player - he brings heart and energy on the court. He not going to score 20 a game, but plays his ass off.

Brunsen, wow - Chef kiss for that dude.

Randle looks great, looks like he lost some weight too.

Barrett looks unbalanced if that makes any sense. Like he is speeding up his game unnecessarily.
LGK!!