2021 New York Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's hindsight but I think he pulled German too soon

Boone is a horrible in game manager.
I knew we were in trouble when Boone panicked. The two hits, were a dribbler and ok, a real shot that should have gone out. Where is the pitching coach to settle German down? I like Green, but you can’t go to that well too often because he does get rocked sometimes. Too bad, Torres couldn’t have knocked the soft liner down versus the fake drop.

Judge should have shown more class than trolling Altube. Reminds me when he was blaring NY NY after beating the Red Sox a few years back only to lose every other game in the post season to Boston. He jinxed the team again with this bullshit.

This is what I have come to expect with this team unfortunately.

I knew we were in trouble when Boone panicked. The two hits, were a dribbler and ok, a real shot that should have gone out. Where is the pitching coach to settle German down? I like Green, but you can’t go to that well too often because he does get rocked sometimes. Too bad, Torres couldn’t have knocked the soft liner down versus the fake drop.

Judge should have shown more class than trolling Altube. Reminds me when he was blaring NY NY after beating the Red Sox a few years back only to lose every other game in the post season to Boston. He jinxed the team again with this bullshit.

This is what I have come to expect with this team unfortunately.
No leadership.

I know he is a righty, and we have too many of those types, but how sweet is Mancini's swing?! He would look great in pinstripes!! I would take him over Story any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.