2020 Yankees

True, but perhaps he was worn down a bit in the latter part of the season as we wasn't expected to play everyday. I hope Frazier is dealt, his defense is too much of a liability for me. I think he will be signed and that him and Tauchman will patrol left and center when Stanton is DH.
How could you want to trade a talent like Frazier? Guy has a LEGIT bat, I am not saying don't. If we got a stud in return he can go, but this guy is NO throw in. He needs to be coddled and caressed, like a lot of these disjointed aloof millennials. I think he is on the brink/cusp of breaking out and being a BIG star.

Maybe he is an "ARE-TEEST" and needs to be able to express himself, whatever the case is. Can't give up on him, especially with that sack of shit Joanne-Carlo. Too bad he cant catch, Sanchez is another one that can't hit good pitching and has to go. I clamored for Romine in earlier threads, at least he makes contact. Sanchez is a Spanish version of Danny Tartabull. Fuck him!!

My head tells me he had the most homeruns (28) , rbi's (74) and an OPS of .829 - all career bests.

I would sign him tomorrow.
Look at his number last 6-8 weeks including playoffs, then tell me you would still resign him. I LOVE the guy, but loving him and getting them their next championship is like me thinking all these AMP girls "Really Miss and Love me". All Fake, he had a GREAT rub mid season, and was an inspiration, but you gotta know when to let go.

Dave Winfield was signed to a 10 year contract in 1980. How did that work out?
I knew someone would pull the Winfield rabbit, look at his numbers, for that contract and the numbers he put up it was a steal. It's a "bad" contract because they never won a championship in his tenure, and Howard Spiro was in his ass. Oh and Mike Witt was a bust in pinstripes. Winfield was / is one of my favorite all time Yanks. I Take his ass over Joanne-Carlo any day in this current lineup. ANYDAY!

It worked out fine! While he was here he played to hall of fame levels. He then hurt his back towards the end but I would say that contract was a good one. It was the first of ten year contracts and although it was expensive for teh time it still doesn't approach the insanity of today.
George really fucked with him though.

Larry Rothschild fired today.Guess he is the fall guy for not making the World Series? Plus he is "old school". Analytics probably played a part.Maybe David Cone gets the job?

Opt out decision day for Chapman. I am on the fence with him, choked us right out of the ALCS. Maybe I tack on one more year at 15 million. Otherwise, scram.