2019 Yankees

Tauchman is a beast, as I am typing this he robbed Severino of a home run. This guy is in the zone right now. No Doubter Home Run and he absolutely stole it back into the yard.

On a terrible sour note, Gleyber out of the game and looked in serious pain striking out in his last at bat. It's not looking good.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This would be a death blow if the injury is season ending.
It's amazing to read the comments on here.
Yankees as of today have the best record in baseball but since expectations are so high, World Series or bust, things like the Greinke trade and every new injury brings gloom and doom posts.
I think I'm the only 'glass half full' Yankees fan on this board :)

Yankees as of today have the best record in baseball but since expectations are so high, World Series or bust, things like the Greinke trade and every new injury brings gloom and doom posts.
You don't think the loss of Torres would be devastating? He is at the heart of this team.

With 16 guys on the current IL, it will make fielding a post season competitive line up challenging.

This has been a magical season when you consider all of the setbacks the Yanks have endured. There is a breaking point though.

I think its a bad groin or abdominal pull/tear or a hernia. He swings like an animal, at this point you just come to expect it won't be any good news. Is what it is.

Fuck the Astro's!

Finish off the birds tonight and take 3 out of 4 from the Canadian birds!

I agree. I am a more than half glass full about the Yanks and I hate them . lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
You don't think the loss of Torres would be devastating? He is at the heart of this team.
Of course it's going to hurt but it's pretty hard to kill this team.
And even with my rose colored glasses I still think we are going to hear really bad news. I saw him grimace and grab his groin. Thats at least a month. Then he has to get his timing back. Not good.
Honestly I don't think Judge is 100%
I mean come on, 12 homers?
With the way the ball has been flying this year?
Something is wrong.

Of course it's going to hurt but it's pretty hard to kill this team.
And even with my rose colored glasses I still think we are going to hear really bad news. I saw him grimace and grab his groin. Thats at least a month. Then he has to get his timing back. Not good.
Honestly I don't think Judge is 100%
I mean come on, 12 homers?
With the way the ball has been flying this year?
Something is wrong.
I agree with you on Judge, he def isn't right. Announcers said the other night that NONE of his hrs this year have been pulled. That would indicate he is protecting that oblique and why they are pitching him inside so much.

We all seem to agree it won't be good news for Torres, hopefully he can be back in 7 weeks for the start of the playoffs, otherwise the kid had a terrific year and he is only what, 22? Stud cornerstone piece for next 12 years for this team.

You are right Billy. I guess my problem is that I see the Yankees winning the division easily but deep down I know they will lose to those douchebag Astros whose pitchers are much better than ours. Pitching wins in the postseason. That's what makes me so angry and a glass half empty kind of fan.

You are right Billy. I guess my problem is that I see the Yankees winning the division easily but deep down I know they will lose to those douchebag Astros whose pitchers are much better than ours. Pitching wins in the postseason. That's what makes me so angry and a glass half empty kind of fan.
Good thing your not a Mets fan.:)