2019 Yankees

Andujar and Frazier are both VERY young and not horrendous fielders. Just typical Yankee haters looking to hate on the Yankees. Besides .. Looks like Urshella is our third basemen and Frazier is trade bait. Voit - if he needs surgery will miss 6 weeks, If no surgery is needed it will be day to day. They will know more soon on whether or not he needs surgery. I just think there was no deal to be made. Greinke would have been good but Yankees were on his no trade list. Houston wasn't on the no trade list Bumgarner and Scherzer weren't getting traded period. The rest just weren't that good. I won't bash Cashman for this. I think he has been bad in addressing the pitching for the last few years. Stick MIchael was much better at determining "character". Sonny Gray and Paxton both SUCK in NY. Paxton wikll THRIVE in San Diego next year. Good Riddance panty boy!!

40 years ago today, yes 40 years ago, Thurman Munson played his last game as a Yankee against the White Sox, tomorrow marks the 40th anniversary of his passing. Guy still creates a buzz and is remembered as a great teammate and captain. I wonder if Yanks will do any kind of memorial or moment of silence for him tomorrow. I would think they will.

40 years ago today, yes 40 years ago, Thurman Munson played his last game as a Yankee against the White Sox, tomorrow marks the 40th anniversary of his passing. Guy still creates a buzz and is remembered as a great teammate and captain. I wonder if Yanks will do any kind of memorial or moment of silence for him tomorrow. I would think they will.
Hard to believe it has been 40 years

Mainly because guys have graduated to the majors like Judge and Torres.
Another thing Cashman does is trade guys who would have to be added to the 40 man roster over the winter or be exposed in the Rule 5 draft for prospects that don't have as much time.
Additionally, they traded quite a few prospects last year for Zach Britton (Orioles) and J Happ (Blue Jays) Also,a few prospects have dropped off Chance Adams, Justus Sheffield (another trade) Clint Frazier, etc....

Check out #3 - the Five million dollar man!

http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2019?list=nyy

Additionally, they traded quite a few prospects last year for Zach Britton (Orioles) and J Happ (Blue Jays) Also,a few prospects have dropped off Chance Adams, Justus Sheffield (another trade) Clint Frazier, etc....

Check out #3 - the Five million dollar man!

http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2019?list=nyy
Love it! Born 2003! WOuldn't it be great if he were the next Mickey Mantle? I am getting sick of Trout. Who cares what you do for that crap team!

They're not horrendous, certainly no worse than your boy's Rosario or Alonso. Def can be worked on, and both absolutely rake. Hitting outweighs defensive metrics these days anyway.
Well then you have not been paying attention. But I agree they can get better and probably will. I never said I didnt like their hitting. They both can hit, no doubt.