2019 Yankees

This is an anomaly unlike anything I have ever seen!
Words can't describe the amount of injuries to this team.

If anyone saw the post game interview with Hicks, all you had to do was look in his eyes, he looked scared. Like he knew it was bad. I hope its not Tommy John Surgery.

Encarnacion injury absolutely SUCKS! He was really getting hot at the plate, almost carrying the team a bit. His injury is not a 3-5 week injury. I'm no Orthopedist, but its a power sapping type of injury when you fracture your wrist.

If they don't bring up Frazier, they're idiots. You can't let this kid rot down there in Scranton, unless he really is a total punk and they don't want him in the clubhouse. He's a ginger, they're all docile and easy going.

At this point you hope they can win division and at least see home field for 1 round of the playoffs. If Hicks goes down, this could be the final straw. Can't imagine how many wins this team could actually have if they had ALL been healthy.

Check out Post #1284 - The part about Sanchez, what does he do last night? Throws a combined No Hitter - Houston looks UNSTOPPABLE!
That guy was a classic needs a change of scenery type. Houston is so deep.

Asdrubel Cabrerra just passed through waivers, I believe he could play 1b, or did when with the Mets at times. Has power, is a switch hitter, maybe to replace Voit/Encarnacion hole? Could be another one of those former Mets who come to the right side of the borough to play ball on a contender.

Your thoughts gents??

Asdrubel Cabrerra just passed through waivers, I believe he could play 1b, or did when with the Mets at times. Has power, is a switch hitter, maybe to replace Voit/Encarnacion hole? Could be another one of those former Mets who come to the right side of the borough to play ball on a contender.

Your thoughts gents??
Dj at first

I think Frasier should be brought up too ... but Tauchman and Maybin have been great in the outfield. Plus DJ is the only first baseman they have. Ford is up to play when DJ rests or plays elsewhere. The douchebag management of this team INSISTS on resting players a ridiculous amount. So they will play nonames and sit the stars.

I said ouch when I saw that ball go off his shin. This team is so beat up.
I can see Estrada being called up just in case.

Still no Frazier sighting, he really must have pissed them off.

Gotta squash the O's now. No excuse to not win this series.

Your thoughts gents??
You are right. He is a great teammate, can still hit and can play anywhere on the infield.

They really should not have had to battle against the O's last night. They shoudl be bashing their heads in every night in laughers. They shoudl be winning 10 to NOTHING! Tanaka was lucky all night and then his luck ran out. He is lucky to have gotten out with only 4 earned runs.

He doesn't look right. All his pitches do the same thing, just kind of float around the plate. There's no bite to them like in the past. New balls or whatever, he needs to figure it out. Throw his fastball more.

I agree that last night was a little harder than it needed to be. Tauchman is really proving to be a nice find. Kid is taking everything to the opposite field, hitting in the clutch, playing nice DEF.

He doesn't look right. All his pitches do the same thing, just kind of float around the plate. There's no bite to them like in the past. New balls or whatever, he needs to figure it out. Throw his fastball more.

I agree that last night was a little harder than it needed to be. Tauchman is really proving to be a nice find. Kid is taking everything to the opposite field, hitting in the clutch, playing nice DEF.
His fastball has been Mia for a while now.
He's been Getting hit hard all year.

They really should not have had to battle against the O's last night. They shoudl be bashing their heads in every night in laughers. They shoudl be winning 10 to NOTHING! Tanaka was lucky all night and then his luck ran out. He is lucky to have gotten out with only 4 earned runs.
I hear what you are saying, but Steve, They won. Just win.... Look at the good, not the bad....