2019 Yankees

Frazier is a goner, he needs to grow up and he seems to not want to or realize the opportunity he has in front of him. Fucking millennials think everything should be handed to them. His talent is real, but he hasn't grown mentally into the physical.

Apparently, the front office was pissed he used all of his 72 hour window to report to AAA after his latest demotion. I get it, I would be a sour puss too if I was hitting like he was. But what he fails to understand is that these are the things that toughen you. Your observed on how you react to these types of scenario's. He needs to toughen his resolve to remain a Yankee, and he could be the starting LF next year with Gardner likely retiring. Golden opportunity that he is pissing away.

Heard a rumor of Torres and Frazier for DeGrom. I love both those guys, Torres is unworldly fucking good, and 22! I am on the fence.

Nats are not moving Max, they are hot and rising in the standings.

Can we re-do the Stanton deal ? ? ?

Heard a rumor of Torres and Frazier for DeGrom. I love both those guys, Torres is unworldly fucking good, and 22! I am on the fence.

Nats are not moving Max, they are hot and rising in the standings.

Can we re-do the Stanton deal ? ? ?
Torres isn't going anywhere.
They wouldn't trade their best player.

I want to punch Tanaka right in the face. If you are staked to a 6 run lead and you immediately cough it up you should be punched in the face! What a disgrace.

I want to punch Tanaka right in the face. If you are staked to a 6 run lead and you immediately cough it up you should be punched in the face! What a disgrace.
"Ohh Rye So Angree Wrong Eye-Rand Steve?" :)

Ball was flying out of that stadium today, was not enjoyable to watch the last 3 innings. Neither staff wanted to throw the ball over the plate. I am thankful we got at least 1 game with the way the ball flies in that place.

I would be more weary of our pen right now, it's not impressing me, and Voit's injury. Core injuries tend to take awhile to heal.

I would be more weary of our pen right now, it's not impressing me
The starting pitching is the issue. The four starters have failed to eat innings.

It would be helpful for Chad Green to return to middle inning relief.

The core pen bailed out that mess yesterday. But I GET where you are coming from. The guys we trust are beginning to show signs of over use.

Severino had a setback yesterday so who knows if he will even pitch this year.

BUT - the Yanks have the BEST record in the American League and the FEWEST losses in all of baseball.

I think it was the stadium that played into the poor pitching. Almost every pitcher struggled, and badly.
That being said, still not sold we have enough bullpen pieces that can be relied on in big spots. Like Excitable Boy Said, it be nice to get Green back in the pen but with Sev having a setback, might not be that easy.

Happy we got 2 more from the team I hate the most, not named the patriots. Good win, fought back, 9 spot was crushing.

Should be an exciting next month with the trade deadline approaching.

Anyone see what Scherzer did today? Guy is a beast.