2019 Yankees

I could see Adams coming up to replace Holder, or possibly this guy Hale. Tarpley has great stuff but hasn't been consistent enough.
Tarpley was called up today to replace Holder.

Kendry Morales - DFA

Adams's stock has plummeted since his injury. I trust Hale before Adams or Cessa.

Man, they miss Domingo German.

Adams has pitched much better this year, and turned in a few nice performances for the yanks this season. I would trust him over Hale/Cessa personally.

Tarp has an era of almost 8 I think with the big club. See if he made any adjustments.

Domingo the Dingo be back soon, maybe this was an attempt to limit his innings???

Reds response to Castillo being traded, NFW!

Stanton on IL again, now PCL strain. What can you say, this is a bad deal for the Yankees, along with Sonny Gray, and dare I start to say, Paxton? Bullpen totally taxed and he lays a fucking egg, spit the bit against a terrible team. Dan Jansen hits a hr off him? He might be the worst starting catcher in MLB, 184 hitter. Paxton is more of a head case, he is no ace in the bright lights.

Stanton has them so handcuffed, I hated that deal 2 years ago. He financially ties them up so much. He had a history of being brittle and the Marlins rightfully sold HIGH, sky HIGH.

If I am Cashman, I am looking to solidify that bullpen. I know it sounds crazy, but if they can't land a stud ace (looking less likely), I say bolster that pen. I don't trust Britton in a tough spot. Cessa has been garbage, Hale and Cortes are not the answers. Betances looks like at best August. Kahnle ERA has risen dramatically, and while Ottavino has been good, I don't trust him. He leaves a lot of those sliders over the plate sometimes. That cat on the Pirates, Felipe Vasquez is filthy. Lastly, the bullpen is being used a lot lately, because of Paxton not going deep, and the need for an opener.

Your thoughts gents?

I don't think so. His last few starts were subpar so an injury seemed likely.

His stuff is so electric, he would be a beast coming out of the pen.
I see nothing but upside with this kid.
He was rolling along until his injury. His problem was that he didn't tell anyone he was hurt until he got banged around.
I love that he's was trying pitch through it, even though he should have told them he was hurt. We need him as a starter though. Who knows what we have with him. He could be an ace some day. Or a solid number two.

and while Ottavino has been good, I don't trust him. He leaves a lot of those sliders over the plate sometimes.

Your thoughts gents?
Ottavino has been BETTER than good. He's the winning bridge to Britton and Chapman. Letting Robertson go to Philly and signing Otto was an off season coup for Cashman. ( I may have kept Robertson)
Otto's Stats:
ERA 1.56
Games 35
Innings 34.2
KO's 47

He should be on the all star team with those stats.

This is telling. No Clint Frazier for the London weekend.

Mike Tauchman replaces Stanton. Thairo Estrada, catcher Kyle Higashioka and pitcher Chance Adams also got the call. One of them will be the 26th man for Saturday's and Sunday’s games at London Stadium and the other two will be a taxi squad under the rules for the series.

Or they want him playing regularly and continuing to work on his Fielding. As opposed to sitting on the bench here.
Estrada can play anywhere so he is the ideal 26 man.
I don't know. It seems to me that they are sending him a clear message about his professional conduct. Wouldn't you want his bat in the lineup versus the Red Sox?

And speaking of bats, Edwin Encarnacion looks OLD and over matched.I hope he snaps out of it soon.

Sure seems that way. Last year he was a dick to Michael Kay over a facetious remark that Kay made.
There definitely going to let him go.
He's not the type of kid they want in the clubhouse going foward.
There's no way Frazier isn't on that team with Stanton out, there must be something in the works or someone HATES him.
he pissed off the front office with his attitude towards the press.