2019 Yankees

Heard today that rumor has it that any team the Yanks look to get pitching from are going to ask for Glyber Torres in return. Hope they hold on to this kid
So, of coarse the other teams will ask for him. Thats a no brainer. They should ask for him. I really doubt the Yanks would trade him. Although nobody is ever untouchable, I believe him and Judge are as close to untouchable as their is.

Big series coming up. 'Stros have lost 4 in a row, yanks won 5 in a row. No Verlander for yanks this series. They swept us and made us look silly 6 weeks ago.

I am really starting to like Maybin, he seems to just fit in.

Fucking Stanton contract is ridiculous, he is such a feast or famine guy. I hate they are going to revert back to the home run or nothing approach. IDK, maybe the yanks can "Els-Bury" Stanton? I just don't think this guys is the answer. A-Rod was a "Cooler", but Stanton is a fucking "Freezer". He hasn't had a meaningful hit in 2 years, all he does is K.

I just don't like the holes he creates, seems like rest of the team plays for each other in situational hitting, and all he wants to do is pull the ball as hard as he can.

I guess what I am trying to say is, I rather see Maybin in the lineup then Stanton. I hope the keep him as a 5th, we all know Frazier is a goner (He would be my 5th OF).