2019 Yankees

Boone said today that Encarnacion will be mainly used as DH and play some first,and Stanton in LF. So I guess Gardner is now 4th OF.I think Frazier is going to be one of the players moved to get an arm.

Tanaka manned up last night - great outing. Maybin has been a nice fill in. They should trade him and get something for him. The player has some value. Tell you what ... hey LW ... I will trade you Maybin for Seth Lugo. What do you say?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I would consider Andujar for Wheeler though, NO chance he resigns with the Mets. NONE. Wheeler would be rejuvenated to go to a winning team. He could be so filthy for the Yanks. Mets fans could only hope Cashman would be that generous.
Did you see the stinker Wheeler threw last night? Still want to trade a guy who as a rookie hit .297 27 homers and drove in 92?
I'd trade Maybien for him once everyone comes back since we can't send him to the minors.
The Yankees wouldn't include Andujar in the trade for Cole.

Did you see the stinker Wheeler threw last night? Still want to trade a guy who as a rookie hit .297 27 homers and drove in 92?
I'd trade Maybien for him once everyone comes back since we can't send him to the minors.
I would trade Andujar for the second half wheeler of last year in a second. I think he is untapped in terms of stuff and potential. I think he desperately needs a change of scenery. To be on a winner, and in a winning environment would do him wonders. Just my opinion. Its the same mundane blah Mets season, year after year.

But hey, if we could get him for less before the deadline, why not. He won't resign with the Mets. Can't see it at all.

I would include Andujar for Scherzer, would you?

Tanaka manned up last night - great outing. Maybin has been a nice fill in. They should trade him and get something for him. The player has some value. Tell you what ... hey LW ... I will trade you Maybin for Seth Lugo. What do you say?
Our only good reliever... No . but I will do Clint frazier for Lugo, which I think the Yanks would rather also....

Wheeler is going backwards.

I would trade Andujar for the second half wheeler of last year in a second. I think he is untapped in terms of stuff and potential. I think he desperately needs a change of scenery. To be on a winner, and in a winning environment would do him wonders. Just my opinion. Its the same mundane blah Mets season, year after year.

But hey, if we could get him for less before the deadline, why not. He won't resign with the Mets. Can't see it at all.

I would include Andujar for Scherzer, would you?
I dont know if you what you are getting with wheeler, but I agree. he would probably do really well on the Yanks.