2018 Yankees

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Boone sucked as an announcer IMO, other than being a Yes man I wonder what redeeming qualities they see in this guy? I joked about them picking up an inexperienced manager, had no idea they actually would go this route. So many better choices out there.
So you would have gone with Tim McCarver?

So the Yanks are not getting the " Babe Ruth of Japan " Funny how when money is similar, they dont come. When the Yanks had all the money to just throw around and over pay, they got anyone they wanted.

Oh LW .... Any ballplayer worth his salt wants to be a Yankee. I would pass on the guy if I were the Angels once I found out he didn't want to play for the Yankees. Shows a lack of character. Funny .... Beltran was willing to take LESS from the Yankees than the Mets!

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
So the Yanks are not getting the " Babe Ruth of Japan " Funny how when money is similar, they dont come. When the Yanks had all the money to just throw around and over pay, they got anyone they wanted.
Nobody East of the Mississippi is getting a shot either. He wants a western team so he can be closer to home.
Fuckem.

Hearing that Yanks And Marlins are talking about a deal for Giancarlo Stanton.i am kinda surprised by this.Yankees are gonna unload some of there top prospects(im sure Glyber Torres would be included)PLUS take on that huge contract and salary? That seems like alot to give up!!

Yankees get Stanton for Starlin Castro and 2 prospects(not top-tier) Yankees are also paying $265 of the $295 mil owed to Stanton.so we can finally put to rest the idea that Yanks didn't bring Girardi back because of money!

Its gonna be an interesting week for cash at the meetings.

I'm curious to see who goes in the outfield..
I'm Gonna guess its gonna be Hicks and maybe Gardner. Hopefully not the Frazier kid.

They should just release Elsbury. It would suck to have to pay him but he's fucking up the roster. won't happen tho. He needs to go at any cost.

Oh LW .... Any ballplayer worth his salt wants to be a Yankee. I would pass on the guy if I were the Angels once I found out he didn't want to play for the Yankees. Shows a lack of character. Funny .... Beltran was willing to take LESS from the Yankees than the Mets!
I would pass on the guy if I were the Angels once I found out he didn't want to play for the Yankees. Shows a lack of character

That may be one of the craziest thing you have said....
You must be pissed off right now that the Yanks just traded for the most over rated player in Baseball. Steve, those were your words....lol