2018 Yankees

Goldy in a tough market.
Judge got no love because of that horrible slump he had, and writers tend to lean more towards contact hitters with higher averages. I think that's why Votto was so close to Stanton.

Yankees interested in Profar, where would this guy even play?

Judge got the ROY, he wasn't getting both awards, especially after that slump. It is anti NY bias. Whatever, onward to the hot stove.

Should be interesting off season, manager, starting staff, bullpen, 3b maybe

I wouldn't mind meulens getting a shot. He's coached for a bunch of years and has won with sf on bochies staff. Boone hasn't any experience. Other than his whole family in baseball. Wedge dosent excite me and idk how I feel about Thompson.

Judge got the ROY, he wasn't getting both awards, especially after that slump. It is anti NY bias. Whatever, onward to the hot stove.

Should be interesting off season, manager, starting staff, bullpen, 3b maybe
Definately think the slump after tha all star break cost Judge the award.Maybe anti NY bias had something to do with it but BOTH NY writers who had a vote voted for Altuve.

I like Bam Bam too for manager ... plus he speaks Japanese and Spanish. That has to help. They had best not hire someone with zero experience. Aaron Boone is a joke. I like Thompson and Meulens and I also like Al Pedrique their triple A coach.

I like Bam Bam too for manager ... plus he speaks Japanese and Spanish. That has to help. They had best not hire someone with zero experience. Aaron Boone is a joke. I like Thompson and Meulens and I also like Al Pedrique their triple A coach.
Steve, I believe, anyone that the Yanks hire, most Yank fans will say, " we got rid of Girardi for this ? "

Believe it or not - I don't think there are a lot of Girardi fans out there. Most of my friends were not upset to see him go. I would take any of the three I listed over Girardi. I guess we will find out. Girardi rested young guys WAAAAAYYYYY too often, He also had a tendency to play shitty players when ANYBODY else woul have been better .... like ... Steven Drew, Aaron Hicks, Headley and Ellsbury.

Believe it or not - I don't think there are a lot of Girardi fans out there. Most of my friends were not upset to see him go. I would take any of the three I listed over Girardi. I guess we will find out. Girardi rested young guys WAAAAAYYYYY too often, He also had a tendency to play shitty players when ANYBODY else woul have been better .... like ... Steven Drew, Aaron Hicks, Headley and Ellsbury.
Lets see he took a Yankee team that according to baseball experts and many Yankee fans were slated to win between 77 and 84 games. He won 91 games and during his 10 year tenure with the Yankees averaged 91 wins per season!!! What a horrible manager. Lol!!! Lets see who the Yankees wind up hiring. Perhaps someone with limited managerial experience. Lets see what happens should the Yankees start the 2018 season slow. Many of the fans and the media will be quick to say lets get rid of this bum!!! We don't certainly know the inner workings of the Yankees front office but in my opinion the Yankees made a mistake getting rid of Girardi. Lets see if this new manager gets the Yankees to the 7th game of the AL Championship next season. My bet is no way!!!

Yankees pay most of there players ridiculous $$ but the nickel and dime a few mil on the manager lol.Supposedly this was decided a few yrs ago to get rid of Girardi.So even if they got to the world series and WON he was gone anyway! This is supposed to be a "classy" Franchise but they did there last 2 managers dirty in the end!

Yankees pay most of there players ridiculous $$ but the nickel and dime a few mil on the manager lol.Supposedly this was decided a few yrs ago to get rid of Girardi.So even if they got to the world series and WON he was gone anyway! This is supposed to be a "classy" Franchise but they did there last 2 managers dirty in the end!
I think it was about money. I think it's because he had trouble connecting with the players and upper management

Whatever it is he is gone and whoever they hire is going to be under a HUGE microscope, especially if they get off to a bad start like Assman said. I also agree with Assman in that it was a mistake to let him go. He got a lot out of a team that was picked to finish 4th in the AL East. Whether they disliked him in the clubhouse or not, they played for him and won. If they give the job to Boone I am done as a Yankee fan.

I am excited for the Hot Stove, so lets see who they go after and what our opinions are on said players. I still say Jay Bruce and Addison Reed in Pinstripes.

You ever think the team was better than expected because the PLAYERS played better??? Judge and Sanchez were huge this year. CC bounced back and Cashman created a great bullpen when he brought in Robertson and Kahnle. We also got a huge season out of Chad Green. Don't be giving Girardi all the credit. That is ridiculous.

You ever think the team was better than expected because the PLAYERS played better??? Judge and Sanchez were huge this year. CC bounced back and Cashman created a great bullpen when he brought in Robertson and Kahnle. We also got a huge season out of Chad Green. Don't be giving Girardi all the credit. That is ridiculous.
They all get the credit. Just like Joe Torre, when he managed. The guy was a loser, everywhere he went. Then he is giving an all star team, that anyone could have managed, then he is after all these years, a great manager? But, he get some credit, just like Giradi, although he is 10 times the manager that Torre was.

They all get the credit. Just like Joe Torre, when he managed. The guy was a loser, everywhere he went. Then he is giving an all star team, that anyone could have managed, then he is after all these years, a great manager? But, he get some credit, just like Giradi, although he is 10 times the manager that Torre was.
A little rough on Torre. He new how to manage people.
That Seattle team in the mid nineties was loaded with great players and what did they win