160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

This place has not been part of my rotation for a while, but time and location made it a good choice last Friday, late afternoon. Saw Tina, slim, enhanced C's with nice nipples, and a welcoming smile. It's been a while since I'd been there and she had to inform me that it's now 50, not 40, for the half since over a year ago. Pointed out the sign to me.

After a brief massage and her complimenting me on my package, she had me turn over, undressed, and proceeded to stick her now protruding nipples in my mouth. She grabbed Jr and proceeded with an excellent BBBJ, installed the cover, and rode me well. Then onto an intense mish with us both really getting into it. I wanted more of that mouth, so off with the cover, some deep throat, blew in her mouth, which she immediately spit it out.

I was spent. Had a really nice time. A word of caution: She wears perfume or some sort of scented body spray and the fragrance lingers on you when you leave. Fortunately, no one was home afterwards, and I was able to shower right away.
That was the best 50 you ever spent.

......A word of caution: She wears perfume or some sort of scented body spray and the fragrance lingers on you when you leave. Fortunately, no one was home afterwards, and I was able to shower right away.
A few years back, besides the higher end gym where I worked out before work, I joined a Planet Fitness right by work and on the path to/from monger areas just for the showers. They had (I think they still do have a $100/yr membership (still has the $10/mo).

Yeah, you made it home this time before "no one was home" so you could shower but what if someone was home who had a good sense of smell?

Not only that, but no better excuse from coming home past your usual arrival time and freshly showered is to say "I stopped off at the gym for a workout and shower."

Cheap insurance.

A few years back, besides the higher end gym where I worked out before work, I joined a Planet Fitness right by work and on the path to/from monger areas just for the showers. They had (I think they still do have a $100/yr membership (still has the $10/mo).

Yeah, you made it home this time before "no one was home" so you could shower but what if someone was home who had a good sense of smell?

Not only that, but no better excuse from coming home past your usual arrival time and freshly showered is to say "I stopped off at the gym for a workout and shower."

Cheap insurance.
Thanks, Genius. I too belong to a gym near home and also have a shower available at work ;-)

My comment was meant to be a cautionary note to prevent odiously challenged mongers.

This place has not been part of my rotation for a while, but time and location made it a good choice last Friday, late afternoon. Saw Tina, slim, enhanced C's with nice nipples, and a welcoming smile. It's been a while since I'd been there and she had to inform me that it's now 50, not 40, for the half since over a year ago. Pointed out the sign to me.

After a brief massage and her complimenting me on my package, she had me turn over, undressed, and proceeded to stick her now protruding nipples in my mouth. She grabbed Jr and proceeded with an excellent BBBJ, installed the cover, and rode me well. Then onto an intense mish with us both really getting into it. I wanted more of that mouth, so off with the cover, some deep throat, blew in her mouth, which she immediately spit it out.

I was spent. Had a really nice time. A word of caution: She wears perfume or some sort of scented body spray and the fragrance lingers on you when you leave. Fortunately, no one was home afterwards, and I was able to shower right away.
Is this the same Tina with frizzy hair that usually works Tuesday’s?

good advice on the showers, that should be on some list of advice to new mongers. not just for perfume, but you don’t want your dick smelling like latex if your SO comes home frisky

Is this the same Tina with frizzy hair that usually works Tuesday’s?

good advice on the showers, that should be on some list of advice to new mongers. not just for perfume, but you don’t want your dick smelling like latex if your SO comes home frisky
Another word to the wise: Once I went to the gym after I got a BBBJ from a fine young lady. When I took off my tighty whities* after my gym workout I saw lipstick stains. I looked down and sure enough there was lipstick on genius jr.

Since putting lipstick there myself was not one of my fetishes and since it was not the same color lipstick as my SO uses, obviously it came the fine young lady.

Made a note to myself: no tighty whities when I go for a BBBJ.

* I wear tighty whities for the extra support when I do my gym workout; otherwise I wear boxers.

Another word to the wise: Once I went to the gym after I got a BBBJ from a fine young lady. When I took off my tighty whities* after my gym workout I saw lipstick stains. I looked down and sure enough there was lipstick on genius jr.

Since putting lipstick there myself was not one of my fetishes and since it was not the same color lipstick as my SO uses, obviously it came the fine young lady.

Made a note to myself: no tighty whities when I go for a BBBJ.

* I wear tighty whities for the extra support when I do my gym workout; otherwise I wear boxers.
They do make tighties in other colors :)

So AMP nostalgia bit me in the ass yet again last Friday, I am clearly an addict for pussy in all varieties.

Cruising down Commack road and the pussy radar went off as I passed this place. I reminisced of my previous visits here with CiCi, tossing that little spinner around the room, gagging her with my cock as I politely held back her long dark hair for her.

This place really is pretty clean, really tidy and well taken care of. It's certainly not like some of the other shitholes I have been too. I tried to fight this inner urge, I really want to stop visiting these places. But when I have cash in my pocket its a beast of a burden. Every time I hit the ATM for cash I automatically start thinking of finding any available pussy in the area. I want instant satisfaction as fast as I can get it.

So in I go and I am greeted by Tina or Gina. Taller, slender build. Teased out high hair like the chicks from the 80's and 90s. She is dressed in a nice tight sun dress and is very pleasant. Lots of smiles, very touchy, and overall happy to see me.

I would put her age at around 35ish
Tall, slender build - I would say 5ft 8" maybe 120 lbs
Nice perky set of B's with great nipples
Had on some sexy tight panties, with a nice shaved piece of poundcake underneath

I go into these places now with absolutely NO thought of any kind of massage whatsoever. However, she wanted to massage me a little so I relented. I just want to smoosh, cum, and be out. Massage was nice, with her soft touch and titties on my back.
I pop up and tell her I want to fuck her NOW! She starts me off with a really nice bbj, right in the mouth no hesitation. Really got great suction on my tip. Definitely a good cock sucker, she enjoys it and it shows in her technique. After some of that, I pull her up and peel off those pretty panties. She has a nice flat stomach and really nice smooth pussy.

She pops the rubber on and I lay her on the table, her legs on my shoulders and her ass just at the edge of the table. I slide right in, either she was really wet, or these girls walk around with their twats lubed up all day long. Either way my cock had no resistance and I pounded away, thinking to myself by now I would have cum, but I didn't. Onto some doggy with her ass hanging off and me driving from the back. Lightly tugging on her teased out hair, I proceed to blow an enormous load in the bag while she was lightly massaging my balls.

Nice thorough cleanup and I was in and out in like 15 minutes.
50 for half
120 for the deed
overall 8/10

I would repeat if in the area, I am just never out that way usually.
I love that asian poon......to be continued

Stay safe gents! Especially in light of that Westbury incident!

Judy

made an appointment and was fate had me with Judy.
Late 40s early 50s? Petite. Assuming it’s big B’s and a nice little Butt.
Gave the donation of 60 for the hour and laid out on the table.
massage was just ok. She tried and it did relax me.
On the flip, she asked what I wanted…what do you think?
home run service. She took a good pounding in mish, laying on the side and DS. She even had some dirty talk in her which I liked.
nothing was spoke about in regards to tips.
finished in DS. Cleaned me up and I gave a tip of 100.
she didn’t look happy but I know MY service did.
left with a smile!
160 all in for the hour. Can’t complain.
I would go back but I would not repeat with Judy. (I like to try others)! Recommendations please!

Judy

made an appointment and was fate had me with Judy.
Late 40s early 50s? Petite. Assuming it’s big B’s and a nice little Butt.
Gave the donation of 60 for the hour and laid out on the table.
massage was just ok. She tried and it did relax me.
On the flip, she asked what I wanted…what do you think?
home run service. She took a good pounding in mish, laying on the side and DS. She even had some dirty talk in her which I liked.
nothing was spoke about in regards to tips.
finished in DS. Cleaned me up and I gave a tip of 100.
she didn’t look happy but I know MY service did.
left with a smile!
160 all in for the hour. Can’t complain.
I would go back but I would not repeat with Judy. (I like to try others)! Recommendations please!
I thought they were only doing half hours for $50.

Anybody ever pull off Greek with one of these ladies? I usually see Tina or Lucy. I'm getting the itch...
Only one way to find out is to give it a try. Maybe get them in a doggy position and rub your dog on the A-hole and see if they let you proceed or push you away. Shit she might stop you and then ask how much tip you going to give.