160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

I stop by the establishment this morning. A conservative looking small Asian woman answered the door brought me to a room said $50 please. I got on the table she came back in the room. The doorbell rang and the other Asian woman called to her they swapped places and a woman named Jennifer continued a very rushed massage and quick flip. She quickly got to business I asked her to slow down I wasn't even fully erect yet. Very hard to understand her she had a big language barrier. She jumped on the table asked to start missionary quickie quickie flipped over to doggie asked if Greek was open she gave me the thumbs up but again language barrier she met for next time. After we finish she said next time come back and she'll be ready. I know this place comes recommended. maybe it was just the girls there this morning. not happy with the switch and then the quick rushed 15 minutes out the door
Thanks for the review, but similar to your description of your adventure at 856 Jericho, what service did you receive, how much did you pay, and what did Jennifer look like?

I stop by the establishment this morning. A conservative looking small Asian woman answered the door brought me to a room said $50 please. I got on the table she came back in the room. The doorbell rang and the other Asian woman called to her they swapped places and a woman named Jennifer continued a very rushed massage and quick flip. She quickly got to business I asked her to slow down I wasn't even fully erect yet. Very hard to understand her she had a big language barrier. She jumped on the table asked to start missionary quickie quickie flipped over to doggie asked if Greek was open she gave me the thumbs up but again language barrier she met for next time. After we finish she said next time come back and she'll be ready. I know this place comes recommended. maybe it was just the girls there this morning. not happy with the switch and then the quick rushed 15 minutes out the door
I don't go there too often anymore because they all seem to rush you out in 15 minutes, with few exceptions in my experience. No matter how you start off, it always seems that after a couple of minutes you get " I want you fuck me now" or something like that. Back in the summer, a new girl Nancy started on Fridays. I saw her a couple times- the sessions lasted a half hour. Then all of a sudden they were down to 15 minutes or so. The other girls must have told her to dial it back. It might also be a business thing to get a monger out quickly so someone is free for the next one.

Long time lurker but first time reviewing:

Been here a couple of times with mixed results, I saw Sherry today and she didnt disappoint.

like her other reviews - huge natural tits that looked great. I was nervous at first because they were pretty hidden under the black dress she wore but once it came off, wow.

$50 to the house and $100 on the table and we were off. Started with a medium massage that was meh, after she started playing with the boys I flipped over. Some light kissing and playing with her tits next, she took of her bra and gave a quick tit job. I played with and sucked on them for a little while. BBBJ next which was pretty good, some teeth but I told her to slow down and that seemed to make it better, all the while im playing with her (barely there) ass and tits. Bj was in a couple positions which was nice, edge of the table, standing, laying down. Moved on to CFS in mish and she asked for another $20 which I obliged. Put the cover on with her mouth while making eye contact, very hot. Took it slow and she got really wet and then I started to pound. Finished in the bag, some more kissing, cleanup, and I was out.

The whole time I never felt rushed, she had a great personality and we chatted for a bit here and there. She always asked me where I wanted her and was rceptive to moving on to the next service/position which I appreciated. Slight language barrier but her english is pretty good. She made sure to explain pricing to me too; from what I got its $100 donation for bbbj only OR cbj/cfs. $120 for bbbj and cfs.

Body 8/10 (mostly those tits)
Face 6.5/10 (little older but cute still)
Personality 8/10
Bbbj 7/10
Cfs 7.5/10

50 + 120 total, would definitely see her again. She also offered a double with Cici for another 120 donation which was tempting but I would have had to wait for her to finish up.

This was a Sunday so the lot in the back was empty along with the whole building. Place was clean as usual.

I used to see Sherry about a year to year and a half ago, I think on Fridays but at one point she wasn't there and something led me to believe she left. I always thought she was gorgeous, as are her big natural boobs. Now that I know she's there I'm going to have to go back to see her. Thanks for the intel Mf315!

I called this place, asked if they were busy they said no busy so off I go . I get there ( never having been there before ) and im looking around this busy shopping center and I think im looking at a nail salon with ladies getting there nails done , nothing on windows just all open for everyone to see , Im thinking to myself Im not going in there , How do you guys have the courage to walk in that place , I mean it looks like a regular nail salon . No bueno

I called this place, asked if they were busy they said no busy so off I go . I get there ( never having been there before ) and im looking around this busy shopping center and I think im looking at a nail salon with ladies getting there nails done , nothing on windows just all open for everyone to see , Im thinking to myself Im not going in there , How do you guys have the courage to walk in that place , I mean it looks like a regular nail salon . No bueno
You were at the wrong place. 160 is not a Strip mall, you might have been across the street.

Sack up bro, this hobby isn't for the meek and bashful. Walk in like you own the place, fuck those nosy "Karen's" in the nail salon, they going to suck your cock and drain your balls? NO! You want the deed done then man up and strut your strut!!

Been a bit since I’ve been on but two reviews for here:
Seen CiCi on Feb 19th mid afternoon. Was let in by Cici and brought to the room 50 for the hh and I left 100 and the rubber on the table.

Started with a decent massage she laughed when she asked if she could be rough to get out a few kinks in my back. Full access to her pussy and ass while she was doing this and she was soaking wet. Cici then went for jr and grabbed him while I was still laying ochest asked me to turn over.

Cici began to give me a bbj but I was more interested in that soaked pussy. Bbj wasn’t bad but if teeth but it seemed a bit big for her mouth. Grabbed the rubber and pounded away in missionary before I asked her to flip.

Teased at her back door and got the tip almost fully in before she said no no too big and grabbed my cock and slammed it into her pussy. Didn’t last much longer after that and filled the bag.

Today at 1:30 I called ahead after seeing the reviews of Eva set up an appointment and arrived in the parking lot. Called once I was there to make sure that Eva was available girl on the phone said yes come down. Was let in instantly and girl behind the door began to pull me and by pull I mean literally grabbing me to go into a room.

Once in the room I said are you Eva and she said “no I’m me. You be with me today I make you feel good” little head was determined to attempt back door with Eva so I said no I had an appointment I just called 2 mins ago. She said no with me, so I turned shook my head and said I’m leaving. Eva comes bouncing out of I guess the kitchen and says baby I make it up to you next time. I said I had an appointment why say yes if you’re not available. I then left with her begging me to come back.

Got to my car and was called by one of the girls told me to come back in 30 minutes I said I was on a lunch break and you fucked up my day I didn’t have time to waste today and she said next time call ahead?

Overall just an odd experience. Wish more amp girls did anal

That stinks @johntheman!! Eva must have been busy or just not up for the next contestant. They rotate/take turns so even though they say “yes, come on down!” It may not always be your turn to play the price is right lol! Better luck next time bc Eva ass is worth it!!!!