160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

Their ad in the the theraputic section of CL is posted below. It's at 160 Commack Rd on the lower level. I saw Judy, an ordinary looking Chinese girl - mid 20s - who gave me a mediocre but unoffensive massage. No towel while laying face down but on the flip gos to covers me and starts the light massage on my chest and abdomen. So I statred feeling her ass cheek with no resistance and she askes "Have you been here before?" So I grunted something affirmative and she removed the towel and started to work on little Mike before getting me aroused. She didn't want to let me release her boobs, but when I wasn't getting wood from her mediocre and unenthusiastic HJ technique she relented, but then wouldn't let me suck her nips. I finished and tipped her $10 after paying $40 for half. She seemed happy enough - I didn't care because I won't repeat. BTW the doorbell rang a few times while I was there (past 6 PM) so they may be UTR. Anyone else go there? If so is there a different attendant worth seeing?

Nice Asian Staff

Nice Service

Clean And comfort enviroment

Appointment:631-486-2490

I had a similar experience the other day at 160 Commack Road.
Absolutely not worthing going again as the woman doing the massage was not all that attractive. I believe her name was in fact Judy.

Her HE technique was decent but nothing to write home about. She wanted $40 but I told her I don't tip more than $20 on a 1/2 hour massage unless it's something special.

I won't be back.

I went here last month, had an odd experience.

The regular rooms must have been filled so they put me in a room with what looked like a dental chair, haha.

After about 10 minutes, they came and brought me to a regular room. Honestly the service was not memorable at all as I do not remember it . Sorry!

My daughters Orthodontist is at 160 Commack Rd. Hmm.... I wonder if next time she goes to get her braces adjusted, I can pop into the office next door for a quickie.

Something about that scenerio is just plain wrong !

Excuse me as this is my first post. I am new to posting but have been around the hobby for many years. Although a previous post lists this address as 160 Commack rd., the actual address is 164. Went there today and there is construction going on in the building. The door was open but there were mold fans blowing and the place looked deserted.
On a previous trip, i had "lisa" a relatively attracive (Chinese?) woman about 40yo with a decent ass and slightly saggy b tits. She massaged my back and shoulders for a while and then while rubbing my legs she grazed the boys. After showing my appreciation by spreading my legs she went crazy tickling and lightly squeezing the jewels. On the flip, she greased little Notsosmart up and proceeded to stroke while i sucked her titties and then dropped her sweats to the floor and fingered her gooey snatch until I exploded. She also kissed me full on the lips with a little tongue before i sprayed baby batter all over her forearm. Typical amp clean up. Then she proceeded to massage me for the full remaining 35 unhurried minutes that were left. Total damage was $60 for the hour and I tipped her $40 for what I felt was excellent service.
It looks to me like this palce is now closed. When i walked downstairs there was another monger in a grey sweatshirt looking into the open door with a look of disappointment. Does anyone know what happened? Thanks

160 or 164

I read your post with interest, NotsoSmart, as there has been no activity on this thread. I researched your belief about the address and wonder about the possibility of 2 different places. 160 is the right address for the place I visited as I know some of the tenants and therefore when I visited, it was after 6 PM! The signs for 164 are right on the border of the property and it is confusing whether or not we refer to the same place or two different places!

mongers 160 commack road is the secondary amp for 2295 middle country road that had got busted so the only thing avail there is a r&t if there is any other amps nearby i would love to know

Doing further recon today I noticed exactly what you said is true Mikeluvsit. The sign for 164 is on the border of the 2 properties and I confused them. 160 is the correct address. Also, at 10:00am this morning the building was locked so i could not check to see if this place was still open but it was not on Friday afternoon. If there are other amp's in the area scoutrecon1, I will post but i know of no others in the immediate vicinity. 656 motor parkway in Hauppaugge is pretty close. I will keep on fighting the good fight, toftt on occasion and will share with all my finds if any in the future as I have used much of your info through the years friends.

Open! There is construction going on in the building but I figured I would give it one more try today and was happy! to find a paper sign on the door that read "open". The same crew that has been there for a while is still there. I had my regular "Lisa" a mid-thirties Chinese woman who I estimate to be a L.I. AMP 7. I undressed and lay on my stomach as she gave me a light massage (my choice). She gave an incredibly good tickle of the boys that lasted almost 10 minutes and then told me to flip over. She slowly stroked little Notsosmart and paid much attention to the boys. I unsnapped her jeans with one hand happy to find she was wearing a white silk thong. I played with her gooey pussy while she gave me a very enthusiastic and skillful HE. I tried to insert my finger but from my prone position I couldn't manage but did not get any resistance to that from her. I then proceeded to pull out her soft b cup (my estimate) tatas which had half inch eraser like nips and was able to suck on them for a while. After blast off she gently cleaned me with a hot towel and then proceeded to give me a skillful and unhurried massage that included head, neck, arms and feet with plenty of attention to the feet. (while on the subject guys, for those foot fetish guys. She wears flip flops while giving the massage and she has very pretty manicured feet with clear polish on the nails. I'm sure with her great attitiude they may be in play) After we finished she helped me get dressed and then I tipped her $25 which was all I had on me at the time after paying the $60 house fee. The other massage girl here is also the mamsan and I have had her before too. With her ymmv although if you tell her you are "no problem" you can get a fairly decent he. She is more reluctant to allow alot of utc roaming. The funny thing is I have been here probably 10 times and she never remembers me even though i am quite distinctive looking. 160 is open and i am scouting out another Commack AMP which I have not seen reviewed here but will review after I go in a couple of days. Happy mongering gents!!!

Much Better Second Time Around

I know I said I would not return, but never is such a long time.....After reading some subsequent reviews and having just the right amount of time for this place, I took the plunge. I'm really glad I did.

I showed up without a phone call. I met with Jessie who is a trim middle age brunette with some nicely done 34C tatas with nice nipples (Although she has a scar across her left tit). But the she knows how to massage, has a great attitude and -- to help me get where I was going -- gave me some LFK (my request). After a cleanup, she finished my hour with foot, head and torso massage. Her English is very clear and she's very conversant. I recommend and will return. 60 plus 40. She's there every day except Sunday

With this place ymmv with some of the girls but there are 2 who i always get exemplary service from. All in all a decent place with a good he and massage almost every time I have been there. We do need another commack AMP though!!!!

Visited 160 Commack today (11/25/09)

After reading the reviews here, I decided to try out 160 Commack Road. My first choice was to go to XDreams2, Cherri Bombs, Showworld or TOL.....but no Shy or Jessica at XD2, Lisa was not on yet at SW and I refuse to go to CB since they NEVER update their website. I was going to be passing 160 on my way home, I had some time, so I thought why not give it a try. I parked in the back and looked at the office listing on the way in the back door. They are located in the basement (1) level at the back of the building. A handwritten note on the door said open, but door was locked. Rung the typical white round AMP bell and a little hottie came to the door. She had a pretty face, tight body and a nice rack. Asked how much for the half and was told $40. I told her that all the other places I go to only charge $30. She spoke in Chinese to some unseen woman and said she could take the $30 this time. She left the room and another woman came in for the massage. This disappointed me; while nothing close to the girl who answered the door, brought me to the room or took the money, she was not ugly - just plain (this is a typical bait and switch at AMPs). I decided to stay because little jim was worked up from seeing all the nude females at the other place. I asked her name, but couldn't understand what she said it was - it started with an M and had a hyphen in it.
She told me to take my clothes off (I asked everything and she said Yes if you want), so I disrobed - while she was in the room (this is a good sign extras are to be had). I layed down on the table facedown. There is a towel at the foot of the table and the table is covered with towels and then a paper table cover (like a DR office) on top of that. She asked what kind of massage I like and I told her a soft massage. I got a very soft, lightly touching running of fingers over the whole back of my body. When she got close to the butt, she ticked the cheecks, even spreading them a little and running her hand down the crack to tickle the boys. After a little while of this, she asked me if I wanted to turn over. I said yes and turned over - with no attempt on her part to cover not-so-little-anymore jim. She started to do the same routine that she did on the back of my body to the front of my body. She grazed the boys a few times; after about the 3rd time I told myself that she is game so I started to lightly rub her leg over her jeans. Her reaction was to move closer to the table. So I started workin my way up her leg, up her stomach and up to her chest. I started rubbing her small tit over her shirt - she did not say anything to me, just kept rubbing the front of my body. When I started rubbing both her tits, she started grazing the boys more. She then started rubbing up and down my erect shaft and asked if I liked that; I told her yes of course! She left the side of the table for a minute to get some oil. When she returned, she put it on big jim and started an HJ. I got my hand under her shirt and was rubbing both her tits when I exploded all over myself, the table and her arm. She laughed and said wow - lots! she left the room to get a hot towel and returned to clean me up. After I was cleaned up, she put the towel from the end of the table over me and proceeded to do a lotion (no smell) massage of my feet, lower legs, hands and arm. When she was done, she took the hot towel out of the room, changed the paper cover from the table but put the towel back at the foot of the table (the towel that covered my junk after the HJ - that skeeved me a little). I got dressed and tipped her $20. She said thank you for seeing me, come see me again and ask for me next time. I asked her if she would take better care of me. She didn't understand, so I asked her if I came back and saw her again next time, would she take BETTER care of me. She told me come see me again and I will take be-ttah care of you with a smile and a wink.

There was no talk of money up front; all I wanted was an HJ and got it. She was personable and took care of me. From our exchange before I left, there does seem to be more available - maybe you need to be a repeat customer with the same woman? All in all it was a good experience. Total damage was $50.

the crew has changed again in this location. Saw "kelly" a mid-thirties, very short chinese woman, average in looks. Gave the usual $60 and told her soft. The massage sucked though she juggled the jewels a couple of times before the flip. On the flip she grabbed some oil, greased up the hammer and proceeded to pumTp little Notsosmart with such ferocity I believed she was trying to rip it out by the root. Told her to slow down and to do it softer a few times to no avail. Finally had to give up as it felt like my unit had been run through a carrot slicer. Tried to otc roam but she kept pulling away. She also looked very bored. I told her I had to go when she continued a shitty massage after her shitty attempt at a he. My feeling is she really did not want to be working as a masseuse. I have had good even great massages and he's at this location but this woman gave me a very unhappy ending. In my experience, when an amp rotates girls as quickly as has been the case here-it is because of le pressure and the place is on the way out. Anyway, stay away from Kelly. The experience was so bad and annoying I feel like gouging my eyes out with a fucking fork

So I am surprised that this thread has not had more action and or reviews. I have now gone here several times, in the last few months. I know some mongers were looking for some reviews of amps. This place has been around over 10 years now. I realized I was the last to post here and that was 8 years ago. I dont give a shit about any massage, so if that is what you like, I wouldnt know... Each time, I walk in, give 40 for a half. I get brought into a room with a curtain. i lay 100 onto the table. I get undressed. She walks in, sees the 100, says nothing, but she knows now, what to do and expects. She gets undressed, right away, we start some kissing and touching, she gets on her knees for a BBBJ. I then lay her on the table, and I touch and kiss her whole body, daty if I want, and then when I am ready, I stop, she covers me, and I fuck her in basically any positions I want until I pop. I am usually there half hr but time has never m\been mentioned. They are all sweet, and all cute. I never remember names, and I like trying different woman. Every time though is always a great time. there are no ugly older woman here. All pretty young or on the younger side...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
So I am surprised that this thread has not had more action and or reviews. I have now gone here several times, in the last few months. I know some mongers were looking for some reviews of amps. This place has been around over 10 years now. I realized I was the last to post here and that was 8 years ago. I dont give a shit about any massage, so if that is what you like, I wouldnt know... Each time, I walk in, give 40 for a half. I get brought into a room with a curtain. i lay 100 onto the table. I get undressed. She walks in, sees the 100, says nothing, but she knows now, what to do and expects. She gets undressed, right away, we start some kissing and touching, she gets on her knees for a BBBJ. I then lay her on the table, and I touch and kiss her whole body, daty if I want, and then when I am ready, I stop, she covers me, and I fuck her in basically any positions I want until I pop. I am usually there half hr but time has never m\been mentioned. They are all sweet, and all cute. I never remember names, and I like trying different woman. Every time though is always a great time. there are no ugly older woman here. All pretty young or on the younger side...
Hey LW have you been holding out on my quest for Asian poontang?