160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

I just always show up... If they dont know you they will be nervous. If you go during the week, and they ask you if you been there, tell them, yes, but only on Sundays. Tell them you saw a tall girl with some purple in her hair... If you go on Sunday, do the opposite, Tell them , when they ask, that you have been there a few times but only during the week, like Tuesday.

Lightweight, I decided to try this place out. Went there Monday late in the afternoon and saw Eva who only works Mondays. I'd say she was early 30's, slim, nice B's with substantial nips, very pleasant looking. Did as you suggested, gave her the 40 house half hour and 100 tip upfront. No discussion. Told me she would take good care of me. Very basic and quick massage, some very basic paying with the equipment, a bit of good sucking and insertion and a rapid cowgirl. Blew quickly due to pent bodily fluid.

The pluses are the place is clean, discreet, no hassling and that Eva was pleasant and accommodating. The negatives were that she walked out for 15 minutes in the beginning asking me if it was OK that she'd be back in 5. Then, after starting the minimalistic massage, she walked out again, this time for only a couple of minutes. Also the very uninspired massage and performance. It's worth giving the place another visit to see if the other talent is more enthusiastic. Beggars can't be choosy on LI, I guess.

Thanks for the recommendation.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW:

Evening gentlemen this is my first time posting a review(been a lurker for some time) so please correct me mods if there's an issue with my posting and also I'm on mobile so formatting may be a bit strange.

So Lightweight I saw your review and praise of this place since it's very close to me so I decided to take a trip here. At first I didn't really realize where to go till I saw the "white amp button." Didn't wait too long but mamasan had opened the door. She looked at me immediately and said "do you have an appointment?" I said no I'm sorry, and she replied with no problem. She then guided me into a room and asked for the house 40 for the half, she then said that I will have to wait about 5 minutes and someone will be with me. I guess something came up or a girl happen to just start her shift, because mamasan actually came in and started giving me a massage and starting small talk with me. Not a bad massage at all in my opinion but I was wondering what the case here was.

Then a woman walked in and manasan had called her over. Then that's when the fun began. She had said do not worry she will take good care of you. I had placed the $100 tip on the table in the corner prior to getting undressed and she saw it so she understood. She then took the towel and exposed me and put the towel onto the light in the room.

Now I'm faced down and relaxed and she begins to start rubbing me down. Very gentle and very smooth. She starts to work her way down to my legs and as she began to move down she began to go in between my legs and start to rub the boys. She does this for a few minutes and is continuing to rub the boys and in between, which to me is a great time. Then she asked me to turnover and asked me how I like it. I told her I like everything so she just kinda went with it. She started with a HJ and then worked her way to giving me a very nice CBJ. Normally I'm more about the BBJ but I know that's not everyone favorite but this young lady was very good at CBJ. She then asked me if I was ready and I told her I was, she then had me get up off the table and then she laid onto the table with her legs over my shoulders.

At this point I was revving to go so I got in and just went for it. She had small breasts id say about a B cup so I had a little bit to to play with, but she just kept saying harder and harder so I had to oblige. Unfortunately I never really got a good look at her face, just a glance but she seemed cute so no issues with me. So I kept going and did not stop till I blew into the bag. She was very nice about it after and helped me clean up and then asked me if I would like some water, I declined so she and I walked out to the front together. I then left and mamasan said thank you and please come again! Honestly I'm so happy you showed us this place lightweight cause it even got me someone who lurked to leave a review and give them a new customer!!! Over the damage was $140 and very worth it.

I am going to check them out today...The previous review said they are in the basement of 160 Commack? Also, is the entrance through the front door?

Any direction to the door would be appreciated so they don't get too nervous when i ask for specific direction