160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

I am going to check them out today...The previous review said they are in the basement of 160 Commack? Also, is the entrance through the front door?

Any direction to the door would be appreciated so they don't get too nervous when i ask for specific direction
Lower level. You will see the sign on the door, plus the White amp door bell.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW:

Evening gentlemen this is my first time posting a review(been a lurker for some time) so please correct me mods if there's an issue with my posting and also I'm on mobile so formatting may be a bit strange.

So Lightweight I saw your review and praise of this place since it's very close to me so I decided to take a trip here. At first I didn't really realize where to go till I saw the "white amp button." Didn't wait too long but mamasan had opened the door. She looked at me immediately and said "do you have an appointment?" I said no I'm sorry, and she replied with no problem. She then guided me into a room and asked for the house 40 for the half, she then said that I will have to wait about 5 minutes and someone will be with me. I guess something came up or a girl happen to just start her shift, because mamasan actually came in and started giving me a massage and starting small talk with me. Not a bad massage at all in my opinion but I was wondering what the case here was.

Then a woman walked in and manasan had called her over. Then that's when the fun began. She had said do not worry she will take good care of you. I had placed the $100 tip on the table in the corner prior to getting undressed and she saw it so she understood. She then took the towel and exposed me and put the towel onto the light in the room.

Now I'm faced down and relaxed and she begins to start rubbing me down. Very gentle and very smooth. She starts to work her way down to my legs and as she began to move down she began to go in between my legs and start to rub the boys. She does this for a few minutes and is continuing to rub the boys and in between, which to me is a great time. Then she asked me to turnover and asked me how I like it. I told her I like everything so she just kinda went with it. She started with a HJ and then worked her way to giving me a very nice CBJ. Normally I'm more about the BBJ but I know that's not everyone favorite but this young lady was very good at CBJ. She then asked me if I was ready and I told her I was, she then had me get up off the table and then she laid onto the table with her legs over my shoulders.

At this point I was revving to go so I got in and just went for it. She had small breasts id say about a B cup so I had a little bit to to play with, but she just kept saying harder and harder so I had to oblige. Unfortunately I never really got a good look at her face, just a glance but she seemed cute so no issues with me. So I kept going and did not stop till I blew into the bag. She was very nice about it after and helped me clean up and then asked me if I would like some water, I declined so she and I walked out to the front together. I then left and mamasan said thank you and please come again! Honestly I'm so happy you showed us this place lightweight cause it even got me someone who lurked to leave a review and give them a new customer!!! Over the damage was $140 and very worth it.
Thats great.. Glad you enjoyed... Great job with the review.

Called the number at the end of this thread and they said they close at 7pm. Wasn't going to get there before closing time today.
wow they close at 7pm? That's ridiculously early for this type of establishment. If it weren't for the reviews, a 7pm close would have signaled (legit) massage only. Did you happen to get when they open also?

This was my UTR for a few years. Not anymore it seems. All that has been posted in previous reviews says it all. Only things that I can add are there is a entrance and parking in rear. Downstairs, 1st door on right. Typical amp doorbell. Same deal when girl was busy, mamasan will start the massage then hand off to other girl. Mamasan not to bad looking either. Pricing right on point. So is method of payment. Girls are anywhere from 25-45 years old. Usually 6-8 looks wise. YMMV performance wise. Most are pleasant. Always good cleanup. Help with shoes. Water offered. Always clean paper on massage table. 1 more thing, last time I was there about 3 weeks ago, some guy comes in and starts getting very loud in the lobby or other room " I want to see the manager, I want to see the manager". Girl did not even leave the room thankfully. Blew load and left. I hope this place stays around for a while because of its location and good service. Be good to this establishment. It's been around awhile.
Enjoy guys.

This was my UTR for a few years. Not anymore it seems. All that has been posted in previous reviews says it all. Only things that I can add are there is a entrance and parking in rear. Downstairs, 1st door on right. Typical amp doorbell. Same deal when girl was busy, mamasan will start the massage then hand off to other girl. Mamasan not to bad looking either. Pricing right on point. So is method of payment. Girls are anywhere from 25-45 years old. Usually 6-8 looks wise. YMMV performance wise. Most are pleasant. Always good cleanup. Help with shoes. Water offered. Always clean paper on massage table. 1 more thing, last time I was there about 3 weeks ago, some guy comes in and starts getting very loud in the lobby or other room " I want to see the manager, I want to see the manager". Girl did not even leave the room thankfully. Blew load and left. I hope this place stays around for a while because of its location and good service. Be good to this establishment. It's been around awhile.
Enjoy guys.
There was a thread started yrs ago here, I reopened it. I agree with you as it was my UTR place for a long time. Sounds a little bit fucked up but I felt bad about not sharing it with these guys here on this site who are always helping everyone out, so I wanted to share this place, as I feel my loyalty is to UG... Matter of fact, I will try to share another UTR girl I see for yrs on and off. Let me see if I can...

Went here Friday middle of day. Didn't call just rang bell , greeted by late 30's or young 40's Asian.name Jessica. Face was a 5-6 slim body. Get taken to room give her 40 for half she leaves. Room has door . Paper on table clean. I leave 80 on table she comes back and I tell her medium. Barely get any massage which was dissapointing she jumps straight to st. Kissing and blowing on my back. I turn around and basically have my way with her . Small b's. Great nips. She was ready for bbj but I don't do that I ask for cover she had to leave the room. Comes back get my cbj. Ended up doing fs . All positions. She was tight. Good clean up. Left happy. Would I repeat, not sure. It's a classic quick fs. No massage. I guess that's why I like my visits to lmp in Hicksville .

Stopped in for the first time Fri. Rang bell and a pretty asian girl opens door and waves me in. She is wearing a red dress with large chest tattoo showing above neckline. Says her and her friend are busy and I have to wait 20 min. I leave and come back and a different girl not as pretty answers door wearing a skirt and sleeveless top. Takes my hand and leads me to a room. I give her 40 and she closes door as she leaves. She is back as I am getting on the table. She starts a soft massage mostly just fingers while she is standing at the head of the table. I start feeling her legs and she steps closer so I run my hands under her skirt and to her butt. She turns a little sideways so I can get my hand between her legs. After a few min she she moves to my side and starts kissing my back and drops her hand between my legs. She says to turn over an gives me the go sign so I touch her lips and she says 80. She whips me down with alcohol then kneels on the table between my legs and starts a nice bbbj while looking straight me. After a while she gets down and comes around the side of the table, I pull her shirt down getting out her fit to suck on. She has nice fat nips. She goes back to the bj as I finger her. I motion for her to get on the table, she smiles and takes off her panties and climbs up. When we are done she does a nice water then alcohol cleanup. She keeps touching me down there and saying it is strong prob because I am still hard. She helps me get dressed takes my hand and we walk to the door. Says her name in Jessica kisses me on the mouth and says to come back and see her. I will go back but want to try the one with the tattoo.

REVIEW - COMMACK ROAD

Admittedly, I have been “lurking” on this thread… This morning, I decided to checkout Commack Road. Down the stairs I go like I have read. Ring the typical AMP Bell. (There is a sign next to it “Natural” something). Cute little chick wearing a tight red dress answers. I say I did NOT call, and she said no problem. Quick pit stop in the bathroom, then she takes me to the last room on right. Hand over the $40 for the HH, She leaves for a second. As I have read, placed the C-Note on the table. Strip, lay face down with towel barely covering my ass. Comes back in, immediately starts very ST. Asked if I have been there before because it is first time she has seen me. I gave the answer lightweight posted. Seemed to satisfy her. Maybe 3-4 minutes of ST, and she tells me to flip. More ST, while my hands go up the leg to her ass. Nice firm ass! She starts playing with my nipples, and bends down to lick and suck them, and asks if that is ok. I say sure, do you like it too as I start feeling her small natural tits OTC. She says yes, and steps back to lift off the dress. Like I said, natural B cups, good nipples. Completely shaved. Body nice, but you can see the C-Section scar, and has a little “extra” skin around the belly. Asks me if I want her to suck me, and I say sure. She climbs on the table in 69! Lowers her snatch right onto me face!! Little clit licking, but NOT getting to into the juices, as after a minute, can tell she put something on down there as my tongue tingled! Backed off with the tongue, and was able to get 2 FIV. Did NOT seem to mind that while she was giving me a BBBJ. After a few minutes of BBBJ, she did the time honored AMP trick of putting the bag on with her mouth. Love that… LOL. Little while more, she says “You fuck me now” vey matter of fact! Okay, she climbs on CG and starts to go to town! Leans in to lick and suck my nips some more. Seemed to really like doing that! I laid there letting her work! Switched up to MISH, with me standing. Pounded the Lo Mein out of her! Kept moaning, fuck me more and harder! After a while, blew in the cover. Got the standard line “Baby, you are number one”… LMAO. Only crazy thing, as I am pulling out, bag came off when I was half way out! Of course, she freaked! Me, I was so so, because I was pulling out when it slipped off, so I was NOT in there BB. She starts spraying something on paper towels, wiping her box. I asked what it was, and she said alcohol! Then started saying, Oh No, I do NOT want another baby! I said, baby, do NOT worry, I’m V-Safe! She had no clue what that was, and then started saying, I have to go to Doctor to make sure no baby over and over, and wanted me to give her MORE $$!! Fuck that! Said, sorry baby, you will be fine! No baby, no disease from this guy! Walked me to the door, and away I went. (Right before I finished the bell rang. They seem to be good at having mongers run into one another)

Stopped in for the first time Fri. Rang bell and a pretty asian girl opens door and waves me in. She is wearing a red dress with large chest tattoo showing above neckline. Says her and her friend are busy and I have to wait 20 min. I leave and come back and a different girl not as pretty answers door wearing a skirt and sleeveless top. Takes my hand and leads me to a room. I give her 40 and she closes door as she leaves. She is back as I am getting on the table. She starts a soft massage mostly just fingers while she is standing at the head of the table. I start feeling her legs and she steps closer so I run my hands under her skirt and to her butt. She turns a little sideways so I can get my hand between her legs. After a few min she she moves to my side and starts kissing my back and drops her hand between my legs. She says to turn over an gives me the go sign so I touch her lips and she says 80. She whips me down with alcohol then kneels on the table between my legs and starts a nice bbbj while looking straight me. After a while she gets down and comes around the side of the table, I pull her shirt down getting out her fit to suck on. She has nice fat nips. She goes back to the bj as I finger her. I motion for her to get on the table, she smiles and takes off her panties and climbs up. When we are done she does a nice water then alcohol cleanup. She keeps touching me down there and saying it is strong prob because I am still hard. She helps me get dressed takes my hand and we walk to the door. Says her name in Jessica kisses me on the mouth and says to come back and see her. I will go back but want to try the one with the tattoo.
If she left the room for condoms it seems bbfs may be on the table?
I would say yes I think so.

Was her chest large or just the ratio was large?

If she left the room for condoms it seems bbfs may be on the table?
Any place I got fs at the girls always leave to get the condom and they are very sneaky it seems to hide it when they come back in the room like it’s cupped in their 1 hand, one place she put it in her mouth and put it on using her mouth and started the cbj all in 1 motion

Any place I got fs at the girls always leave to get the condom and they are very sneaky it seems to hide it when they come back in the room like it’s cupped in their 1 hand, one place she put it in her mouth and put it on using her mouth and started the cbj all in 1 motion
Many places do it that way. I think they want you to think that you are getting FS uncovered... One place was so good at it, I never felt her put on the cover and I thought I was doing it BB, which I do not want, so I stopped, saw it on, and was shocked...

Many places do it that way. I think they want you to think that you are getting FS uncovered... One place was so good at it, I never felt her put on the cover and I thought I was doing it BB, which I do not want, so I stopped, saw it on, and was shocked...
I thought it was in fear of getting caught by the boss if they weren’t supposed to be doing fs, a lot of the girls say don’t tell the boss. Unless it’s all an act

I thought it was in fear of getting caught by the boss if they weren’t supposed to be doing fs, a lot of the girls say don’t tell the boss. Unless it’s all an act
I think you may be right sometimes. I think most places know, but maybe in a few cases, maybe you are right...But then thinking about it, no way they would want to get caught.. So I know there were places I read about here that you had to bring your own condom.

Last edited: