160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

Thinking about hitting this place on Tuesday. Any suggestion for who to ask for. Trimmed or shaved bush preferred.
Tuesday is Tina and Sherry. Tina is a lot of fun. She has crazy hair. I don’t recall if shaved bush though. Sherry actually knows how to give a massage, if something you are interested in. However, Sherry doesn’t do bbbj i don’t believe. Tina does.

Thinking about hitting this place on Tuesday. Any suggestion for who to ask for. Trimmed or shaved bush preferred.
Last time I was there 2 weeks ago Tina was sporting a sort of "Hitler moustache" downstairs. If you like tall girls you'll like Tina. She's probably 5'6 - 5'7. Takes a pounding, nice bbj and dt

Always preferred the Jessica Bangkok type but she sounds fun. Any more info than tall with funky hair?
Tina is a bit like Jessica Bangkok with 80's rock chic hair. Looks like she walked off the set of an Asian Whitesnake video. Nice pair of man-made's, probably C's if I remember correctly. Willing for all positions, never tried for the backdoor. I've seen her about 4 times and each time she has used lube. Never tried to DATY , not really my thing at an AMP. Always clean though.

Tina is a bit like Jessica Bangkok with 80's rock chic hair. Looks like she walked off the set of an Asian Whitesnake video. Nice pair of man-made's, probably C's if I remember correctly. Willing for all positions, never tried for the backdoor. I've seen her about 4 times and each time she has used lube. Never tried to DATY , not really my thing at an AMP. Always clean though.
Awesome. Thanks for the intel.

Been away from LI for a bit, back in town for a while. Saw the comments and reviews on this place and felt the need to try it out. Over a period of time stretching from the week before Christmas until Alice Coopers birthday, I visited this place 5 times, always betweeen 10:15 and 10:30 am. Here are the results:

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

On the Monday before and the Monday after Christmas met with CeCe both times. I gave her $40 for the half hour, she left to give me time to get ready. She is as described, a small woman, and enthusiastic. Had a condom and $100 laid out on the table for her to see upon her return. She started, at my request, a "hard" massage and after a few minutes moved into a ST, all the while with me stroking her legs and buttocks. When I flipped she started to lightly kiss me on the mouth while at the same time rubbing my cock. I asked for and received a BBBJ, as I mentioned she is enthusiastic, that went for about 5 minutes, We bagged up and I tried to penetrate her with mixed results. I am pretty wide and I could barely get inside her; it reminded me of the efforts I had with Jenny from Pt Jefferson a few years back. She kept on saying "you #1 American", I have no idea what that meant, and I kept on pushing for the better part of 10 minutes when I realized the situation was not going to improve; there was nowhere to go! I asked her to remove the condom and finish me by hand, which she did with a flourish. Clean up was thorough, and as we were leaving we saw another very small, thin masseuse who spoke with CeCe and began to giggle quite a bit; I thought she might be worth a shot.

A week later I returned in hopes of seeing the second lady I encountered during my first visit, but CeCe was the only option upon my arrival. She remembered me and we went to the room, this time with no pretense of a massage. After some time on the licking stick, bareback, she put on the condom and we tried again. I had a bit more success this time, getting about halfway in and able to stroke back and forth, but still hit a point where there was nowhere to go. We finished in the same manner as the week before. As I was leaving CeCe offered that, "next time we try some KY": I don't believe that will do the trick. All-in-all a nice girl who aims to please, but the physics of the situation left something to be desired.

The following Friday I saw Amy, a pretty woman with large, natural breasts and much larger than CeCe. I gave her $40 for the room and put the condom and $100 on the table. After a brief massage she started a BBBJ, which while not as enthusiastic as CeCe's was very enjoyable. After a bit I had her lay back on the table and started in on missionary; it took only a few minutes to get near-full penetration and we went at it hard for the balance of my time. I asked her for a manual finish, and her clean up was very good. I really enjoyed the time with her.

Two weeks later, on a Thursday, I met with Tina. She is about the same size as Amy but had perfectly formed human-sculpted breasts. We went through the same routine as previously described, and her BBBJ was very smooth and enjoyable. We went into the missionary position and I could see that she was uncomfortable. I took it slow for a while and then she got more enthusiastic as we went on. I was able to get up a good head of steam and we were both getting into, at least I was and it appeared as if she was. Finished with a HJ release and thorough cleaning.

My last visit was on Tuesday last with Sherry, a very attractive woman with luscious breasts. I got there a little later than normal, around 11 am, and was greeted by Sherry and asked to return in 20 minutes. That was not possible, so I wound up returning at 4:30. I have read that Sherry does not perform BBBJ, but I am here to tell you that is not accurate. After a brief massage I signaled I wanted oral, so she went to pick up the condom on the table. I told her I wanted it bare, she looked at me for a split second and then proceeded to go down on me, sans condom. I guess all you have to do is ask. I really liked my time with her, I was able to fully penetrate her in relatively short order and she was very responsive to touching her breasts.

I can say that every one of my interactions at this location were time well-spent. The woman are uniformly attractive, accommodating, and attentive. They are professional from beginning to end, including a thorough clean up. For my money, $40 for a half and $100 for FS, there is not a bad option in the house.

Well I just finished seeing Jessica and even though I know she has had some good reviews I must say differently. I took the HH And the girl that walked me into the Room looked like Tina with the big tattoo across her chest even though when I called they said only Amy and Jessica were available. Once in the Room Amy/Tina asked me if I had been there before I replied yes and she walks out and I leave the money on the table. When she walks back in she asked if BJ was OK As she directs my hand down below to show me it's that time of the month because she had a Pad on and I replied no I want FS. See replied OK and she will get other girl and walks out. Soon walks in Jessica and ask me the same damn question have I been there before and once again I replied yes. Things started off good as I lifted her dress and started to grab her ass and she started to rub on junior. She slowly worked her way down to her knees And commenced A CBJ which was ok. When she stood up she asked if I wanted me on top in which I didn't reply. I turned her around as I was sitting on the edge of the table in an attempt to go doggy which was short lived. Mind you I'm not big and she has the nerve to say too big as she turns around. At that point I knew this was gonna go the wrong way so I decide just to lay her down on the table And go missionary. I get on top and she keeps her hand on junior the whole time we were in missionary which was just annoying. It was killing the whole session and finally junior went soft. She then asked to finish me with just A HJ which I said might as well because this is not gonna work. So she finished me off with HJ in which junior was a little reluctant to cooperate. She cleaned me up and I was out of there. I will never repeat with her again.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

Went by this morning, Thursday, at 11 am and was greeted by Jessica. She was looking very nice in her dress and kissed me on the lips as she took my $40 for a half hour session. I put the C-note on the table next to a condom.

As soon as I got onto the table, she returned and moved in to kiss my neck and side of my face. She stepped away for second to get undressed and returned to the far-end of the table where she commenced to lick my back. She then moved to between my legs, licking my balls and perineum. After a few minutes I flipped over and she began a BBBJ.

This went on for 5 glorious minutes, at which time I asked her to fuck. She said I was too big and her pussy too small to make that work, making a circle about an inch in diameter for effect. I let her continue the BJ for a few more minutes, then told her to wrap me up as we were going to fuck.
She then used the same term I heard a few weeks before from CeCe, that I was "number 1 American" which I now took to be a reference to.my size, a mild exaggeration at least.

I was able to penetrate her ok, she was very tight, even as she had her both hands on my cock trying to prevent full penetration. I maneuvered around a bit, causing her to lose her grip at which time I went in fully. I started stroking her hard and to full depth, which she seemed to take without a problem. After a few minutes I blew into the bag.

A really good session followed by a loving clean up made for a most enjoyable time. Will look to see her again, said she works Wednesday's and Thursday's.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

Went by this morning, Thursday, at 11 am and was greeted by Jessica. She was looking very nice in her dress and kissed me on the lips as she took my $40 for a half hour session. I put the C-note on the table next to a condom.

As soon as I got onto the table, she returned and moved in to kiss my neck and side of my face. She stepped away for second to get undressed and returned to the far-end of the table where she commenced to lick my back. She then moved to between my legs, licking my balls and perineum. After a few minutes I flipped over and she began a BBBJ.

This went on for 5 glorious minutes, at which time I asked her to fuck. She said I was too big and her pussy too small to make that work, making a circle about an inch in diameter for effect. I let her continue the BJ for a few more minutes, then told her to wrap me up as we were going to fuck.
She then used the same term I heard a few weeks before from CeCe, that I was "number 1 American" which I now took to be a reference to.my size, a mild exaggeration at least.

I was able to penetrate her ok, she was very tight, even as she had her both hands on my cock trying to prevent full penetration. I maneuvered around a bit, causing her to lose her grip at which time I went in fully. I started stroking her hard and to full depth, which she seemed to take without a problem. After a few minutes I blew into the bag.

A really good session followed by a loving clean up made for a most enjoyable time. Will look to see her again, said she works Wednesday's and Thursday's.
Thanks for the review. As I read it, I am not sure if I am reading a review of Jessica or of your big cock?

Thanks for the review. As I read it, I am not sure if I am reading a review of Jessica or of your big cock?
I get you, but that wasn't the intent. I read here that Jessica would often seek to perform oral in lieu of vaginal sex, or if agreeing to FS blocking full penetration. It seemed as if we were headed down that path, but as it turned out that was not the case and in any event she looked no worse for the wear.

At the end of last year I saw CeCe on a Monday morning and when leaving saw another woman, wearing just her panties, in the hall. She had a very similar form to CeCe, even a bit thinner, with a nice smile and tiny breasts. Does anyone know who this is and what days she works, as I don't believe she has been there on subsequent Monday's as far as I could tell?

At the end of last year I saw CeCe on a Monday morning and when leaving saw another woman, wearing just her panties, in the hall. She had a very similar form to CeCe, even a bit thinner, with a nice smile and tiny breasts. Does anyone know who this is and what days she works, as I don't believe she has been there on subsequent Monday's as far as I could tell?
End of last year? If so, she may have rotated out. Had a session with Cece last month and remember her saying that the girl she worked with went back to China.

End of last year? If so, she may have rotated out. Had a session with Cece last month and remember her saying that the girl she worked with went back to China.
Thanks for the update. Not sure whether the person I saw was CeCe's "regular" working partner or not. Do you know if the description provided, small in stature, thin with small breasts, matches Eva because I thought that was the name CeCe told me, but I could have misheard it? If so, do you know which days she works?

Thanks for the update. Not sure whether the person I saw was CeCe's "regular" working partner or not. Do you know if the description provided, small in stature, thin with small breasts, matches Eva because I thought that was the name CeCe told me, but I could have misheard it? If so, do you know which days she works?
Pretty sure that would be Eva, at least in the relatively recent past. At times, she could be decent, or somewhat unenthusiastic, I once thought she was trying to nap more than "engage". She's generally excited enough, but has under-performed infrequently.