160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

Visited recently on a Monday , called for cici ahead of time. Usually she opens the door, this time it was the other girl, who should be Eva on a Monday, but she looked quite different. Much older looking, still short, but not as petite at cici. If I recall right, they were both equally petite before. Did they change eva(s) ? much curvier than the Eva I remember who was stick thin like cici and way older looking and rounder face

Visited recently on a Monday , called for cici ahead of time. Usually she opens the door, this time it was the other girl, who should be Eva on a Monday, but she looked quite different. Much older looking, still short, but not as petite at cici. If I recall right, they were both equally petite before. Did they change eva(s) ? much curvier than the Eva I remember who was stick thin like cici and way older looking and rounder face
And?........

Eva still works Mondays.

I had Eva on a thursday two times. Went in morning and she was very energetic and smily. Was gonna ask for Jessica but found her very sexy.
Bbbj then she got in top with cover. I put my finger in her ass and she said oooo i liky. Note to self lol. . Small girl fun. Sexy energetic. Bounced to mish and she likes to kiss. I let her kiss my face and lips and dfk def possible but even i reserve such intimacy haha. TMI i know.
Got another boner by noon and swung back later. She was suprised and even more excited. Layed her on her back and fucked her throat hanging off the table fucking her with 2 fingers in her asshole and 2 in her pussy. I thought i felt a creampie in there which really turned me on that little whore! Her grunts on my cock really did it for me. I covered switched to mish. Slipped it into her asshole and she loved it. Second best experience ever. Ymmv because going twice in one day made that girl happy. Was a couple weeks ago. Looks 9. Small, just the way i like. Cute face and eyes probably 40 but super cute.Pussy hot inside and very nice 9. Service. 10!

I had Eva on a thursday two times. Went in morning and she was very energetic and smily. Was gonna ask for Jessica but found her very sexy.
Bbbj then she got in top with cover. I put my finger in her ass and she said oooo i liky. Note to self lol. . Small girl fun. Sexy energetic. Bounced to mish and she likes to kiss. I let her kiss my face and lips and dfk def possible but even i reserve such intimacy haha. TMI i know.
Got another boner by noon and swung back later. She was suprised and even more excited. Layed her on her back and fucked her throat hanging off the table fucking her with 2 fingers in her asshole and 2 in her pussy. I thought i felt a creampie in there which really turned me on that little whore! Her grunts on my cock really did it for me. I covered switched to mish. Slipped it into her asshole and she loved it. Second best experience ever. Ymmv because going twice in one day made that girl happy. Was a couple weeks ago. Looks 9. Small, just the way i like. Cute face and eyes probably 40 but super cute.Pussy hot inside and very nice 9. Service. 10!
She did say only mondays, guess she filled in

Any Intel on cici looks? Trying to decide where to go. Either see Linda or change it up and try cici. Eva is also working today. Just want the best bbj possible

Any Intel on cici looks? Trying to decide where to go. Either see Linda or change it up and try cici. Eva is also working today. Just want the best bbj possible
The best BBBJ at this place would be amy but I don’t consider her a looker. Easy to identify as she has ink right across her chest

Cici is petite, probably 5ft, 90lbs only, has a 6 pack, rides like a champ.

Never been to centereach so can’t compare the girls

Had Tina here. 5 ft10 nice body. Perfect perfect tits. Fake i guess but perfect! Nice body. Long hair 40ish. Happy sweet pretty. Bbj on table. Then she knelt in front of me and i tried to throatfuck her. She tried like hell to take it and was having some fun with it. I know i was lol.her bottom teeth kept getting in the way cause she couldnt open wide enough so that fun ended. She seemed to enjoy it as she kept trying. Only went into her throat an inch at most but very good to me! Bagged up and took it easy in that nice pussy. She was squeezing my cock so no need for pounding. Great time! Repeat yes! Oh yeah. Squirted into the bag in her pussy lol.

I stopped here yesterday for the first time. I don't get time to hobby very often and decided to give this place a shot. When I arrived, I saw what must've been one of you mongers in the car on the phone. I did my recon before hand so I got out and headed in. The guy watched me the whole time, clearly not being descept at all. Rang the bell and was greeted by Tina. She had nice perky bolt ons I couldn't wait to get my hands on. She says, hi, you just called, this is your first time and led me to a room. I laughed inside knowing it must've been the guy I saw that called. 2 seconds later the bell rang and she stepped out of the room. I gave her the house fee and disrobed while she responded to the doorbell. When she came back and saw me naked she laughed and says oh you are trouble. She started with a lame message so I started to let my hands roam. She kept pushing my hands away and saying oh you are trouble over and over. She had on some nice red panties which turned me on. I think she was being careful since it was my first time. I knew what I was there for and made sure to let her know. She says, OK, I give you BJ. I said, no I want more. (I didn't come for a BJ) She then goes out of the room for condom.
I bent her over the table and pounded away. It's been a while and I felt myself getting close so I layed her on the table to switch things up. She started talking dirty and that was it, I popped in the bag. She left the room and I got cleaned up. The donation was still on the table, she was clearly being careful. She came back, gave me a nice kiss and tells me she's there again Thursday and next time will be better. I'm getting excited thinking about it, I would def repeat.
While walking back to my car I looked back and saw the same monger walking behind me. LOL

Had Jessica again the other day. She tried to negotiate bbj instead of fs lol. Nice try but um no.
So she bags me up and starts cbj. I am pushung her head onto my cock and she is choking trying to dt. She smiles, spits out alk the saliva buildup and keeps trying! Hot!! Several times trying to impale her throat till i decide for fs.
Go at it but i wasnt too enthused so to speak. Take off condom and try again with dt. Cum a little in her throat, hair, face she loved it lol. Jk. But she did try dt again which was hot!

Had Jessica again the other day. She tried to negotiate bbj instead of fs lol. Nice try but um no.
So she bags me up and starts cbj. I am pushung her head onto my cock and she is choking trying to dt. She smiles, spits out alk the saliva buildup and keeps trying! Hot!! Several times trying to impale her throat till i decide for fs.
Go at it but i wasnt too enthused so to speak. Take off condom and try again with dt. Cum a little in her throat, hair, face she loved it lol. Jk. But she did try dt again which was hot!
What day is Jessica there ?

Today I was part of a Chinese fire drill. Made the appointment for the full hour — place was empty when I arrived. Right after the flip and the start of extra activities, the door bell rings and phone starts ringing off the hook. My girl ( don’t remember name) stops what she is doing and runs out of the room in her birthday suit carrying on in Chinese to the other girls who are both behind closed doors with fellow mongers. I swear she was gone for 3-4 minutes. By this time I lost interest..she comes back apologizes and finishes me off. Runs out again - I quickly dress, disgusted with the lack of service and interruptions— paid for the hour but left in 20.. she had this surprised look in her face and had no fucking clue what I was talking about when I suggested they should turn off the phones, and stay in the rooms when they have a full house...

Haha
Today I was part of a Chinese fire drill. Made the appointment for the full hour — place was empty when I arrived. Right after the flip and the start of extra activities, the door bell rings and phone starts ringing off the hook. My girl ( don’t remember name) stops what she is doing and runs out of the room in her birthday suit carrying on in Chinese to the other girls who are both behind closed doors with fellow mongers. I swear she was gone for 3-4 minutes. By this time I lost interest..she comes back apologizes and finishes me off. Runs out again - I quickly dress, disgusted with the lack of service and interruptions— paid for the hour but left in 20.. she had this surprised look in her face and had no fucking clue what I was talking about when I suggested they should turn off the phones, and stay in the rooms when they have a full house...
just wrote about that at lucys....