160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

Today I was part of a Chinese fire drill. Made the appointment for the full hour — place was empty when I arrived. Right after the flip and the start of extra activities, the door bell rings and phone starts ringing off the hook. My girl ( don’t remember name) stops what she is doing and runs out of the room in her birthday suit carrying on in Chinese to the other girls who are both behind closed doors with fellow mongers. I swear she was gone for 3-4 minutes. By this time I lost interest..she comes back apologizes and finishes me off. Runs out again - I quickly dress, disgusted with the lack of service and interruptions— paid for the hour but left in 20.. she had this surprised look in her face and had no fucking clue what I was talking about when I suggested they should turn off the phones, and stay in the rooms when they have a full house...
There are days where they have more than 2 workers ?

Today I was part of a Chinese fire drill. Made the appointment for the full hour — place was empty when I arrived. Right after the flip and the start of extra activities, the door bell rings and phone starts ringing off the hook. My girl ( don’t remember name) stops what she is doing and runs out of the room in her birthday suit carrying on in Chinese to the other girls who are both behind closed doors with fellow mongers. I swear she was gone for 3-4 minutes. By this time I lost interest..she comes back apologizes and finishes me off. Runs out again - I quickly dress, disgusted with the lack of service and interruptions— paid for the hour but left in 20.. she had this surprised look in her face and had no fucking clue what I was talking about when I suggested they should turn off the phones, and stay in the rooms when they have a full house...
The same thing happened to me last Monday. I called and asked who was working. 2 girls sa sa and cha cha I thought is what they said. I asked for Jessica and was told she works tomorrow. I took I think sa sa. About 5 foot 1 and 95 pounds small a cups. Half for 40. The massage was good about 5 minutes. Soft touch was pretty good . I felt her toung licking my backside and she was doing the reach around and grabbing junior. Then the doorbell rang and she left for a couple of minutes. I really thought I was going to be rimmed. When she can back of course I was not as excited as before so I was hoping for a little more soft touch. When she came back in the room she took off the sundress and started a lame back massage. She then asked what I wanted.
I asked what could I get and she said she likes to fuck. Then the phone rang and she ran out naked also. When she came back I suggested we fuck for 80 and she said no 100. I tried to explain she ruined the mood twice. But it fell on deaf ears. I settled on bj with condom for 80 tried for 60 for the inturuptions but again she said no.
All that aside she did have pretty good bj skills. She tried to slip the hand in there but I sort of directed her hands away and I controlled the pace by holding her cheeks. She had to work for ten minutes. She was getting tired and I finally blew in the bag. As soon as I was done maybe 95 percent done the phone rang again and she left me . Came back and I already cleaned up.
If mamasan comes back and there are no interruptions maybe I’ll try again.

The same thing happened to me last Monday. I called and asked who was working. 2 girls sa sa and cha cha I thought is what they said. I asked for Jessica and was told she works tomorrow. I took I think sa sa. About 5 foot 1 and 95 pounds small a cups. Half for 40. The massage was good about 5 minutes. Soft touch was pretty good . I felt her toung licking my backside and she was doing the reach around and grabbing junior. Then the doorbell rang and she left for a couple of minutes. I really thought I was going to be rimmed. When she can back of course I was not as excited as before so I was hoping for a little more soft touch. When she came back in the room she took off the sundress and started a lame back massage. She then asked what I wanted.
I asked what could I get and she said she likes to fuck. Then the phone rang and she ran out naked also. When she came back I suggested we fuck for 80 and she said no 100. I tried to explain she ruined the mood twice. But it fell on deaf ears. I settled on bj with condom for 80 tried for 60 for the inturuptions but again she said no.
All that aside she did have pretty good bj skills. She tried to slip the hand in there but I sort of directed her hands away and I controlled the pace by holding her cheeks. She had to work for ten minutes. She was getting tired and I finally blew in the bag. As soon as I was done maybe 95 percent done the phone rang again and she left me . Came back and I already cleaned up.
It sounds like you saw Cici.

Nothing like a good edging, I mean teasing LOL

This place sounded pretty great but I've been here two times and both times it's been fairly lack-luster. I went on the weekend and saw Monica. First time she was nervous as she never saw me before, so I just assumed that's why she was rushing me. She said next time would be better... Second time I went she sort of recognized me and I paid the $40, and left $100 on the table. Both times she said it was a good day to be there because it was slow. She came in with a rubber in a kleenex and did a cbj for a few minutes before we CG for a bit, then MISH. About 30 seconds to a minute after starting the CG she asks me if I'm close just like the first time. It's been like 10 minutes since I got in the room. Then the rest of the time it's every minute or so, "are you close?" and variations of that until I finally came in the bag. Although it was more out of frustration than release and she told me to pay $20 extra as I was getting dressed! Said next time I can pay the $100, even though it's been like 20 minutes. Been lurking here for a few years and been to maybe 5-10 places (ok, amateur compared to you diehards) and never been rushed so quickly. Not sure I'll be back, at least not on the weekend. It sucks because it is an ideal location for me.

This place sounded pretty great but I've been here two times and both times it's been fairly lack-luster. I went on the weekend and saw Monica. First time she was nervous as she never saw me before, so I just assumed that's why she was rushing me. She said next time would be better... Second time I went she sort of recognized me and I paid the $40, and left $100 on the table. Both times she said it was a good day to be there because it was slow. She came in with a rubber in a kleenex and did a cbj for a few minutes before we CG for a bit, then MISH. About 30 seconds to a minute after starting the CG she asks me if I'm close just like the first time. It's been like 10 minutes since I got in the room. Then the rest of the time it's every minute or so, "are you close?" and variations of that until I finally came in the bag. Although it was more out of frustration than release and she told me to pay $20 extra as I was getting dressed! Said next time I can pay the $100, even though it's been like 20 minutes. Been lurking here for a few years and been to maybe 5-10 places (ok, amateur compared to you diehards) and never been rushed so quickly. Not sure I'll be back, at least not on the weekend. It sucks because it is an ideal location for me.
Go see Cici, her bbj game is good and she can take a pounding from behind! Nice tits although her ass leaves much to be desired.

Monica? Now that’s a new name. Both for here and general amp-names overall.
Which weekend day did you go?
Can you describe Monica ?

Monica? Now that’s a new name. Both for here and general amp-names overall.
Which weekend day did you go?
Can you describe Monica ?
Small breasts, maybe 5'5 and somewhere in the 120lb area I'd say. She had thin lips and wore a red dress. I don't know if I heard her name right, but I repeated it back to her and she nodded her head. I went on a Saturday and Sunday in different weeks.

Hello everyone. Usual story....long time lurker but low key having extra fun. So, it’s tough for me to do these lately since the SO’s hobby is knowing every detail of my whereabouts. So, yesterday I left work early strictly to visit this place. And holy shit I wish I could’ve been a customer over the last few years. This is my first review but I’m a grizzled veteran of this game. Saw Jenny. Took care of a few Asian bucket list fantasies. Donation on the table, usual menu prices, started a soft rub but I fast forwarded the activities. This led to a bbj standing next to the table, DATY, then standing missionary, cg, the bbj for the end. I need to return. Hopefully I will. Nice to finally come out from hiding.