1243 Street Road

Another board posted new AMP at 1243 Street. SOme confusion on where.....East or West...or Bensalem....Warminster....etc.....Any information on new AMP.

Thanks

Toftt

I went there yesterday to check the place out.
Upscale decor, nice and clean.
I was met by an older woman who happened to be using a hula-hoop in the foyer.
Maybe she's the mamasan. There are other women, but I didn't see any of them.
This older woman was probably in her 40's and pretty thick around the waist.
She gave a very good therapeutic massage.
On the flip - there wasn't even a hint that a HJ was possible. I didn't push the issue since the massage was good. Total bill $60 for the hour. I gave her $20 for a tip.

If you're looking for anything more than a basic massage, I'd pass on this place.

BTW the location is in Southampton Twp about 1 block East of New York Camera and Video on the same side of the street.

There's one at 240

Couldn't find the one here, but visited a Russian one at 240 Street Rd just west of Jacksonville Rd., tel. 215 674-5022.

Great looking girls, prices expensive, service average. No TS

Just the basics. However, I had a really, really good, TS and unrushed very therapeutic massage there today. "Michelle", probably around 50, but excellent hands. Be respectful.

Bustleton and Street?

New place appointment only..near Busleton and Street read on another board any info appreciated...decent infoon the other board worth a hunting expedition?

IMHO it's worth a try

You can read my full review on the other board. But, here's a snapshot.

Ownership: American
Staff: Chinese; 10-day rotation
Situation: 2nd floor apartment, neat, clean
Table Shower: No
Donation: $150 f/s

I've been there twice. I'll go again.

You can read my full review on the other board. But, here's a snapshot.

Ownership: American
Staff: Chinese; 10-day rotation
Situation: 2nd floor apartment, neat, clean
Table Shower: No
Donation: $150 f/s

I've been there twice. I'll go again.
Does anyone have more info on this place?

Yes -
I have the names, phone numbers, home addresses, measurements, and complete description of the ladies. I have their passport numbers, since they don't have SS#'s. I have a complete set of color 8 x 10 gloss's of each - front, side (left and right), and back.
I have their footprint, fingerprint, and size of their twat's.
I can tell you if they are bald, trimmed, or natural.
WTF else would you like to know?

Yes -
I have the names, phone numbers, home addresses, measurements, and complete description of the ladies. I have their passport numbers, since they don't have SS#'s. I have a complete set of color 8 x 10 gloss's of each - front, side (left and right), and back.
I have their footprint, fingerprint, and size of their twat's.
I can tell you if they are bald, trimmed, or natural.
WTF else would you like to know?
Frontal 8x10's would be nice, but i'll settle for an address or contact info :)

Sorry to be a dingus but can somebody give me a hint as to what the "other board" is?

If not, can you at least hook me up with a street number? I called but the woman didn't speak very good English.

Here I am, eager for a new place after all the great ones disappeared... only to find there is a new one 15 minutes from my house and I have no idea how to get in so I can take care of Tiny Willy. ;-)

Thanks for any help all.

... can you at least hook me up with a street number?
The provider asked that their address NOT be published. But Bustleton and Street roads in Feasterville is within 100 yards of the location. If you call and make an appointment, they'll give you the address once you're at the location.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info paladin...i'll have to check it out when i get some extra $$

do you have any info on $$ other than FS?

also...what is the other board people are talking about...is it a section I can't see or another forum?

sorry for all the newb questions

I got the chance to go to this place today and, I have to say, left disappointed. Only one lady working. She was very nice but lacked in every other department. On a scale of 10, she was about a 2. Maybe I'll try again in the future but I didn't enjoy myself as much as Paladin did. Smile and Gold always treated my boy much, much better... oh well...