1243 Street Road

They do NOT

Does anyone know if the Bustleton place (267-709-2582) offers TS?
But, they do have a shower in the bathroom and you may use it either before or after. Last time I was there, The girl and I shared a nice shower together afterwards. YMMV

Last edited:
This thread is becoming confused

BombSquad - are you referring to 1243 Street Rd or the place at Bustleton & Street or the place on Cottman?

This thread has "lost its focus"...!

re: Bustleton & Street. I was there today and got great service from a Chinese girl named Ling. She' a bit thick; but still nice, natural breasts, tight sweet pussy, etc. massage was good. FS was better.

I can't say anything about either of the other places 'cause I haven't been there recently

So this place located around Bustleton and Street Road in Feasterville..... does it offer full service? I don't mind not knowing the address, etc. because I can figure that out later on, but what do they offer? I don't want to spend money and just get a massage that I could get anywhere else, ya know? I want a little bit extra and this place is close to me! SOME ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW MORE INFO ABOUT THIS PLACE!!!!! If they offer full service then how much does it cost? What do I have to do to get the full service? Thanks.

FS available

So this place located around Bustleton and Street Road in Feasterville..... does it offer full service?
Yes, it offers FS.
Only one provider at this location at any time. Chinese girls; usually imported from NY on a 10-day or two-week rotation. I've been there several times - sometimes their English is marginal. Same ownership has another place on City Line Ave.

They are very cautious. It's worth it for a really great massage. Immaculate place, nice people. Been there 10X or more over course of year. Once they know you, you will get the basics, done cheerfully.

They are very cautious. It's worth it for a really great massage. Immaculate place, nice people. Been there 10X or more over course of year. Once they know you, you will get the basics, done cheerfully.
I've been to 1243 at least 5 times. It is clean place with upscale decor. Massages are very good to excellent and happy ending is available once they know you. They give you a PIN on your first visit so they know when you are a repeat customer.

For my money, I prefer the other AMP down the street at 1776 Street. The providers there are typically younger and better looking. Massages are not as good as 1243. Again, happy endings are available to known clients. Additional services are known to have been offered to VIP clients...