1243 Street Road

Looks = 2/10 (Not a good-looking woman)
Body = 2/10 (I didn't know A cups could be saggy...)
Service =2/10 (For the money, it was so not worth it)
Establishment = 3/10 (Stinky and dirty)

OVERALL = 2/10

Again, one man's crap is another man's treasure. This is only my own opinion...

What's the difference

Thanks for the info paladin...i'll have to check it out when i get some extra $$

do you have any info on $$ other than FS?

also...what is the other board people are talking about...is it a section I can't see or another forum?

sorry for all the newb questions
Sorry man, but what difference does it make? If you can't check a place out because you don't have the bucks, then whay be looking at boards, this one or any other one? When you DO have bucks to spend, THEN you come back and look at the boards for CURRENT information.

I mean, really..... ask a whole lot of questions, ask for details, etc.,, then says thanks, I'll check it out when I have money??? This hobby isn't like a car dealership where you get to test drive the car before you buy it. You have to have the money first.

Sorry to flame you... you just hit one of my hot buttons on this one.

Sorry man, but what difference does it make? If you can't check a place out because you don't have the bucks, then whay be looking at boards, this one or any other one? When you DO have bucks to spend, THEN you come back and look at the boards for CURRENT information.

I mean, really..... ask a whole lot of questions, ask for details, etc.,, then says thanks, I'll check it out when I have money??? This hobby isn't like a car dealership where you get to test drive the car before you buy it. You have to have the money first.

Sorry to flame you... you just hit one of my hot buttons on this one.
How do you know how long it would take me to get the extra cash? I was just waiting for my next paycheck which was last friday, thats why I was asking the questions...didn't know I had to explain myself on here. Try not to look into things you know nothing about.

And ummmm yeah...isn't one of the reasons people come here to find out info on the different cars out there and which ones drive better than others??

test drive

And ummmm yeah...isn't one of the reasons people come here to find out info on the different cars out there and which ones drive better than others??
Sure... I'd like to test drive that S class on the floor over there.....
money? me? No, I don't have enough to buy one, but if you can wait until my next 375 paychecks come in, I'll see what I can do.

Actually, you're right and I'm sorry.

Soooo, where's the review of the place now that you got the extra cash last Friday? Or don't I know anything about THAT either? I mean, if you're going to use the paycheck on Friday excuse to reply, then come back with a review and make ME look like I was wrong.

Sure... I'd like to test drive that S class on the floor over there.....
money? me? No, I don't have enough to buy one, but if you can wait until my next 375 paychecks come in, I'll see what I can do.

Actually, you're right and I'm sorry.

Soooo, where's the review of the place now that you got the extra cash last Friday? Or don't I know anything about THAT either? I mean, if you're going to use the paycheck on Friday excuse to reply, then come back with a review and make ME look like I was wrong.
Would you have went to that place after niks review?

I'm not hard up where I have to go to every place thats mentioned, it was close by so I thought i'd ask about it...is that such a big deal?

try not to be such an internet tough guy mr moneybucks

what NOW?

Would you have went to that place after niks review?

I'm not hard up where I have to go to every place thats mentioned, it was close by so I thought i'd ask about it...is that such a big deal?

try not to be such an internet tough guy mr moneybucks
Now you're not going because of nik's review??
THAT's your excuse?

Attacking me personally by calling me names doesn't help your cause or explain yourself.
You're just trying to divert attention from the original issue I raised.

I'm just waiting for your review of this place (or some other place), now that last Friday's paycheck has cleared and you have the "extra bucks" you mentioned.

Reply to this all you want, I''m not responding anymore. I made my point, I won the debate and all the super delegates in the world won't help your cause.

Best of luck to you and I hope you win the lottery so you'll always have "extra bucks." In the meantime, keep asking questions about places you'll never go.

Now you're not going because of nik's review??
THAT's your excuse?

Attacking me personally by calling me names doesn't help your cause or explain yourself.
You're just trying to divert attention from the original issue I raised.

I'm just waiting for your review of this place (or some other place), now that last Friday's paycheck has cleared and you have the "extra bucks" you mentioned.

Reply to this all you want, I''m not responding anymore. I made my point, I won the debate and all the super delegates in the world won't help your cause.

Best of luck to you and I hope you win the lottery so you'll always have "extra bucks." In the meantime, keep asking questions about places you'll never go.
I've been to 1243 a couple times in the past couple weeks, nope didn't write a review cause it wouldn't be any different then what everyone else wrote.

Looking back at your posts do you do anything besides criticize people...where are all your reviews? Maybe one of these days i'll be able to move out of the projects and move to a rich area like Ashton and join the over 40 single club. what do ya think tough guy?

OK, guys. How about a Time Out. You fellows are bickering back and forth like a couple of old ladies. Why doesn't everyone just call a truce and move on to better things? Better to share info about a GOOD place rather than fighting over a LOUSY place.

Moving RIght Along

I stopped by this 1243 place to check it out. It looks very upscale and there were two women to greet me and ready to take me back. I was just scouting so I asked hours and price. $60 per for an hour and the last customer is 10pm. I'll have to try it out for the good massage and see how it goes. Will report back soon.

Follow up

This place is discrete. They appear to offer a good massage with R&T if you are discrete. If you are new, they may play it cool and you'll just get the good massage. On the next round they will most likely take care of you. They offer a "buy ten get one free." They fill out a card for you and then they will know you are a regular. It's probably best to use your coon dog name rather than your real name. The session eneded with "that's all folks" but being fluent in Korean, I was able to get the R&T. Seemed to be busy the evening I was there, so they must be offering something good.

amp cottman ave

Found an ad in local paper for a chinese massage on cottman ave in ne philly. It is right by library.Went last Sat afternoon and tried it out.I was met at the door by a older lady and notice a man at a desk in the main room.I thought my chances of getting anything but a massage was low at that point.After being led to a room a younger woman(30ish) came in and took my 60 and told me undress and lay down for massage.When I asked for shower she said shower after,so my expectations went up a little.She started in on a very good massage.After a few minutes I started gently rubbing her legs to see if I got an reaction.She did not push my hand away so i moved up and rubbed her thighs. This got a giggle out of her, but still no resistance.She continued massaging for a while and i reached up under her skirt and started massaging her ass.She stopped and said i can not give massage like this and left the room.She came back in a minute and asked what I wanted. I told her to lay down . She quickly took off her panties to show a nice trimmed snatch and pulled up her top and layed down.After some daty she got very wet. I was suprised that she did not have any lube in her.She then let me ride her bb.Never even mentioned a rubber.I finished on her belly and gave her a tip and was given a nice stand up shower and shown out .The man was still in the main room which was strange to me. It was the strangest amp visit I ever had.It was almost like they don`t do fs but i just got lucky this time. I plan on visiting again and see what happens.

Good informative post, Jumbo. Would you mind sharing the lady's name and amount of tip? She reminds me of a gal I used to see at a UTR Chinese place on Torresdale Ave. 1-2 years ago before it was closed.

Jumbo, is the place you are talking about actually on Cottman, on the second floor with a gated door at the top of the stairs and a sign with red letters on top of the front door? If so, I know the place. Saw a young gal named Lucy. Typical AMP R&T if I am correct. No disrespect, but if I got the service you described I'd be damned sure I remembered her name. LOL

Last edited:
Jumbo, is the place you are talking about actually on Cottman, on the second floor with a gated door at the top of the stairs and a sign with red letters on top of the front door? If so, I know the place. Saw a young gal named Lucy. Typical AMP R&T if I am correct. No disrespect, but if I got the service you described I'd be damned sure I remembered her name. LOL
LOL yea you would think. You got the right place.

Cottman Massage

So I went on the basis of the reviews and yes, it was RandT with Lucy, and yes, she is nice, but no, nothing else offered, even when asked. Minimal English. No shower, just a hot towel.

I may go back to see if mileage increases with familiarity.

Is PSY still around, over at Bustleton and Philmont?