❤❤ $40 SPECIAL!!! ☱❤Stellar Studios❤☱ _631-714-4756

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I wasn't going to comment on this thread, but I have too now.

Nikki - The reason for some of the animosity is the changes in stories / and the excuses. Also, a tip should NEVER be EXPECTED. That is a major turn off, just like supposed dirty sheets.

Whatever your deal is out there,(and I will never sample), is because why would I want to go and drop a hundred minimum to the house, only to be teased, Leave with no release and blue balls. If your going to do sexy strip shows, or woman on woman tease shows, EXPECT guys to want to join in or ask for a release.

I am sure your all pretty, but is that reason enough for me to just hand over money to you without ANY recipricating actions? HELL NO! You ladies want to be in this game, and use the "We are American girls" angle, then step up and loosen up a bit. Maybe you fool the average guy who happens to wonder in, but on this board you have ZERO cred and wont fool anybody.

Not 1 person has reviewed you (with any board cred) and stated they had a release. I will say this, if your practices changed, and guys were being taken care of after these strip dances or whatever your doing, tips would be large and the door would be flying off the hinges.

Now you say that's not what your all about, but in your last post, you complain that your being unfairly labeled, and your not as busy as you would like to be....SO which is it? Don't post on an "R" rated thread if your going to provide "PG" services.

I review as I see things, if service is great, and I leave happy, I post a nice, long review. Just some food for thought, its a shame if you are all as pretty as you claim, you have a lot of guys attention......who have the dollars you desire.
Oh, no you have the wrong idea about clients leaving with blue balls! Def not the case...lol. I think you missed a review here.

We ARE busy, a lot busier than we ever expected so we are trying to do the best we can with the space we have and recruit new girls. 50% of our clients are regulars which is awesome but we are growing and of course want as much business as we can handle. We ARE new and always looking to improve which is why I appreciate the constructive criticism and advice from some of you.

The tip structure is the way it is for legal reasons... Sorry, I'd rather charge a flat rate like indy girls and Manhattan spas but it's too risky even with the best lawyers around. My girls sign waivers and we are very careful about how we conduct business for obvious reasons.

I don't understand the fuss. These girls are using a different "business model" than the AMPS. Only time will tell if they are successful. I must admit to be a little uncomfortable discussing the menu up front. There is less stress at an AMP just letting it happen.

Old monk

I just want to say that the Edison clubs have specific tip structures for the type of service you want. No
w, I personally don't like to be told how much to tip, but if I am going to a release, then I want to know upfront what is acceptable. If the prices are too high for the services, then I walk. I have gone to Ameeican girls when they were in Bayshore and had this Latin chick. I paid closw to 200 for handjob, but she was topless and gave me a kickass massage for the full hr. It was worth it.

I may be a total asshole, , but I am willing to take a ride out and TOFFT and see what you say is true. When I do, I'll review it here. I will ask for you or the other girls, I don't want to see anyone "new."

I am no schill and I don't know anyone here from a hole in the wall, but I'm definitely up for the task.
Nice job editing my original post ;).

Last edited:
Idk who the original poster is of this thread or why he happened to be driving by when the cops showed up on a bogus gun hostage call (just my luck thats our very 1st review) since we work by appointment only (he didnt have one) but our customers pointed us in the direction of this thread and we registered simply to clear up any misconceptions. I guess bad publicity is better than none but this is NOT what I wanted lol.

The police are subpoenaing the 911 caller's # and I'm not mobbed up or anything I just have a friend in the right place. The police know it'll be a long tiresome investigation and next to impossible to convict us of anything, but reporting false info to LE is a felony and an easy charge for them.

So far it looks like the perp is the owner (and employees) of Generations on Rt. 112 and Remedy on Jericho Tpke. Not surprised...a couple of us used to work there and we were the best girls there (the only 3 with a lot of steady requests and customers) but didn't like the way the customers were treated (girls hated their jobs and upsold too much plus were totally prude and never got repeat clients) and how dirty and ghetto the places were so we started our own thing. I know that killed them since none of the other girls there know how to keep the guys coming back and we were his 3 biggest $ makers.

So that's it for those of you wondering. Crazy!

Also, it's perfectly legal to charge up front for nudity...God knows I've been doing it for years at the strip clubs!

OK, I called the number in this thread twice since 10AM and nobody answered. Have some free time and $$$ and was gonna' head out there this afternoon. But I'm not driving out there for no reason. Will try again, then will look elsewhere.

OK, I called the number in this thread twice since 10AM and nobody answered. Have some free time and $$$ and was gonna' head out there this afternoon. But I'm not driving out there for no reason. Will try again, then will look elsewhere.
One of their ads says:

We are open from
Monday-Friday 11am-7:30pm

Try calling a little after 11 ... good luck.

Generations=bad publicity

Idk who the original poster is of this thread or why he happened to be driving by when the cops showed up on a bogus gun hostage call (just my luck thats our very 1st review) since we work by appointment only (he didnt have one) but our customers pointed us in the direction of this thread and we registered simply to clear up any misconceptions. I guess bad publicity is better than none but this is NOT what I wanted lol.

The police are subpoenaing the 911 caller's # and I'm not mobbed up or anything I just have a friend in the right place. The police know it'll be a long tiresome investigation and next to impossible to convict us of anything, but reporting false info to LE is a felony and an easy charge for them.

So far it looks like the perp is the owner (and employees) of Generations on Rt. 112 and Remedy on Jericho Tpke. Not surprised...a couple of us used to work there and we were the best girls there (the only 3 with a lot of steady requests and customers) but didn't like the way the customers were treated (girls hated their jobs and upsold too much plus were totally prude and never got repeat clients) and how dirty and ghetto the places were so we started our own thing. I know that killed them since none of the other girls there know how to keep the guys coming back and we were his 3 biggest $ makers.

So that's it for those of you wondering. Crazy!

Also, it's perfectly legal to charge up front for nudity...God knows I've been doing it for years at the strip clubs!
That place sucked ....period.Horrible massage,horrible,mechanical upsell by an ugly chick.Please dont mention that place if you want customers from here. I'm actually going to give you girls a try one of these days,will make my own personal evaluation of service. I'm very open minded and willing to cut some slack but that G place was a complete disaster!!

went this afternoon...

Sooo, since I don't understand all the venom that's being spewed toward this place, I decided I had better make up my mind for myself since I had some time this afternoon between errands.

Now it's interesting to me how everyone's expectations are different in this hobby, but in truth I went and got exactly what I expected and wanted and left having had a very enjoyable experience.

Called around 11:AM and got Nikki on the first try. She was very sweet and had a good sense of humor over the phone, especially when I said I was calling to make up my own mind from the UG "discussion". I got an appointment for the early afternoon.

When I arrived Nikki (dressed in street clothes) was expecting me and led me to a minimally appointed room with a massage table in it. I watched as she placed fresh sheets on the table and we joked about the UG discussion. She told me she would honor the UG 50% of discount she mentioned in this thread and I requested a half hour for 20. (normally 40) I didn't think to ask if this discount is ongoing or for the first appointment only. I kinda thought from the way Nikki was expecting me that she would be the one giving the massage, which I had no problem with since she was cute, bubbly and had a nice personality. However she excused her self and and told me that Kat would be in with me in a few minutes. I was marginally disappointed since I was kinda hoping for the old fashioned line up, but I guess no one really does that anymore since I haven't seen a lineup happen in over ten years. So, I got ready and waited on the table.

In came Kat dressed in lingerie who was also very cute, long straight hair, thin, spinner type body, great skin and smile and probably A-B cup breasts, which where were perfect for me. She seemed very down to earth.

She explained it was 60 for topless, 100 for nude which I was prepared for and knew ahead of time that I would just go for the topless massage. She asked if I wanted oil and I declined. In hindsight, the oil probably would have improved the massage but I knew I wouldn't have time to shower later. The massage was good. For those massage "connoisseurs" out there, keep in mind, as far as I know these girls are not trained massage therapists, having said that, she often asked how I liked it , IE soft, hard, fast slow, etc, and I did find myself getting relaxed. It felt more like a massage one might get from a girlfriend or wife just to make you feel better after a long day.

Gradually the massage transitioned to ST which I always enjoy. After a few more minutes I flipped and the ST became a very pleasant HE. During which, she was responsive to my suggestions, so if you don't think her technique isn't working or you, just speak up. She was more than amenable. For those of you wondering, I asked if more might be available on repeated visits or in hour long sessions, and she clearly said that they don't do that here. So no additional extras other than what's already been described in this thread.

Afterwards as I put myself back together, watched as Kat removed the sheets and placed them in a hamper and I asked if I could speak to Nikki again. I told her I genuinely enjoyed myself and would most likely be back. I asked if she minded if I posted my experience here and she said that she would appreciate that.

No shilling, just being honest.

On my way out I met a black girl who's name I think was Hazel. Cute and seemingly bustier than Nikki or Kat. Seemed pleasant enough, I would have liked to have also met April, but was told I had just missed her as she had gone into session. Maybe next time.

Would I repeat. I think so. I liked Kat alot. I enjoy down to earth personalities. Nikki seems genuinely cool too. I might ask for an appointment with her specifically some time. Kat mentioned that there are two other girls who are currently away on vacation, so I guess there are others to meet as well.

Damage was 20 for the door fee, 60 for topless and another 20 because I felt like it. So 100 total for a half hour.

Sooo, that's my experience, take it for what it's worth.

happy hobbying guys...

One of their ads says:

We are open from
Monday-Friday 11am-7:30pm

Try calling a little after 11 ... good luck.
Bad job by me then. I did call around noon and no one answered. I had time and money to spare so I went out to see Deanna and Dakota. I will give this a shot though.

Last edited:
Nice try @ circumventing the rules.
Didn't know I was breaking a rule. I wasn't really making a review, just saying I'd be willing to try and figure this whole thing out.

Anyway, it didn't work out but I'll try again end of this week.

Apologies for any rule breaking, it was not done on purpose.

Last edited:
OK, so my Monger "Street Creds" are not the best admittedly. Please keep that in mind as you read my post. I do reviews on *** under the name montycapuletti. You can check out my past there. The point I'm making is I have no vested interest in posting here aside from my experience with Stellar Spa and I would like to see you guys enjoy what I've enjoyed and keep my favorite place in business. I cant support them all by myself as much as Id like to!

In short, I cannot wait to go back to Stellar. I've been there once a few weeks ago and it was exactly what they describe.

The girls are all american college girls. The 3 I saw were white, fit and very clean. Basically they could be your damn babysitter, (A slutty babysitter, but who's complaining)

I met Nikki originally when she was working at Remedy on Jericho near 110. She was such a special experience that I took her number for future remedy visits. When I rang her up some time ago, she informed me that she had started her own business.

The place is clean, and modestly appointed. The power blew while I was there which was odd.
If you've been to remedy, it looks the same.

Anyway, I knew what Nikki delivers so I opted for 30 min. with her for 40. Nikki is beyond hot and was wearing street clothes. She left me to get comfortable and came back in a very sexy blue panty/bra set in heels.

Then I had a brilliant idea. (Maybe not for you guys but for me it was genius.) I asked Nikki to choose a girl she works well with and bring her in for a 2 girls show. She came back with April (Excellent choice and her photos are real. Shes the one with the tattoo blocked out! Its very telling)
They put on a very hot 2 girl shot for more than 30 minutes. I think they actually lost track of time. Their attitudes are almost as sexy as their bodies.

In short, I dropped 240. Now, this may seem steep to you but for me, this is exactly the experience I was looking for and is still less than what I would drop at a strip club on drinks and a VIP lapper for 15 mins.

I left very happy.

I will definitely be back.

Now, I agree with you here, there may have been a short term situation with LE but not for their activities. Hell, LE rolled into remedy because of a smoke alarm going off in the building and as far as I know they are still in business.
I can 100% guarantee from my experience at Remedy and here, Nikki and April are not LE.
yeah just look at the join date

Status
Not open for further replies.