❤❤ $40 SPECIAL!!! ☱❤Stellar Studios❤☱ _631-714-4756

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to try out this place the other day but decided against it since it is a couple of blocks down from SCPD 5th Precinct. It is located directly across the street from the 7-11 on Roe Blvd West behind St. Joseph's college off of Waverly. I drove past it this afternoon around 1:30 pm and there were 6 police cars outside of it. I watched for a while and they were all upstairs at this place. They let one monger go and when they left they did not take any of the girls away with them but who knows if they gave them appearance tickets while they were upstairs. In any case, be very wary of going here as they are definitely on the 5th Precinct's watch list from now on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❤❤ $40 SPECIAL!!! ☱❤Stellar Studios❤☱ ____❤☱HOTTEST AMERICAN ☱❤ ______ ☱❤ GIRLS ❤☱ ______ $40 ❤❤❤ - - 25

Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 7:28 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's cold outside! Come in and get a steamy body rub from our sexy ALL-AMERICAN college girls.
Our exotic dancers will make you feel refreshed and rejuvenated with their magic touch.

We have the HOTTEST girls around!!!
Unlike most ads, our pics are actually 100% REAL :)

Our rooms are warm, CLEAN & cozy,
Come see for yourself!!

ALL FETISHES WELCOME!!!

Please CALL NOW to book your Appt: (631)7*1*4-4756

We guarantee you will leave smiling :)

Poster's age: 25

• Post ID: 36719197 longisland

-----------------------------------------------------------------
http://longisland.************/Body...os-_hottest-american-_-girls-_-40-25/36719197

Stellar Studios

Hey UGers,
This is April from Stellar Studios. I am not a "monger" as you guys call it (yes, we look through UG often, and this is one of the reasons we look!) .. so, please no hate! I just wanted to post a reply to let people know what was going on with police presence yesterday.

Yesterday, cops responded to a call because we are being PRANKED & HARASSED. We DO NOT do anything illegal, and someone is harassing us, trying to bring down our brand-new business, reporting false information to the police. Someone made a prank call, saying people were being "held up at gunpoint" in our building. This person is currently being investigated by police and hopefully will be charged as is appropriate. We have a legitimate entertainment company and do not want our number associated with this.

I wanted to make it VERY CLEAR that this has nothing to do with our spa and us doing business. We are here and open for business. I wouldn't be wasting my time writing this response if I wasn't extremely upset that customers may be deterred from coming here because, alas, what you see when you Google our spa is this review.

We are still a fairly new spa with all-American college girls. The girls you see in our ad are actually the girls who work here, that's why we blur our faces out. I would really love it if you guys came to give us a try. We will absolutely positively 100% give any UGer who has seen this post some kind of discount.

Like I said, I wouldn't normally write on these boards at all, but I had to clear the air as to what was going on with police presence yesterday. Something like this could potentially ruin our business (which is exactly what this prankster is trying to do) and I don't think it would be fair if we didn't get the chance to tell you guys what really happened and defend ourselves.

If you would like, come down and check us out! We are all exotic dancers; running a fetish/body rub studio. All pretty girls (and smart too may I add). As I said, UGers will receive a discount for mentioning this.

The link to our ad is here: http://longisland.************/Body...os-_hottest-american-_-girls-_-40-25/36719197
And our phone number is: 631-714-4756

Again, please go easy on me. I just couldn't sit around and let this post linger on the intarwebz whenever you do a search for "Stellar Studios". We are here, open for business. I hope you come down and give us a try.

- April
Stellar Studios
631-714-4756

April

I'm not saying I doubt your sincerity
BUT
For all we know, you could be LE trying to snag some of us..I didn't say probable, but possible.
I recall another review of your place that your rates for services we consider "essential" we're way out of line from the norm.
Anytime we see LE in front of a place or realize that the place is on LE's radar, we're not going to be running over there.
I've been busted at an amp on a reverse sting and it's not a pleasant experience.
The fact that LE showed up when "clients" we're there makes it a lot worse.
We all have families, careers, reputations that will be ruined if we're at your place when a bust occurs.
As far as your girls' intelligence..we're not there to pick their brains if you get my drift.

I hope what you're saying is true, but when you've been busted, you tend to be a bit weary of places near precincts with LE activity...
I'm sure you understand.

I recall another review of your place that your rates for services we consider "essential" we're way out of line from the norm.
April, I appreciate your candid response. I will say that 'gotenough1' makes an important point that you'll need to respond to if you are expecting to attract UGers to your place.

Although you are advertising specials for 40 roses, and I assume that's 30 minutes ... if the required tip is reasonable for the services provided then you will most likely get many repeat customers, else not. You are a bit of a hike for most of us to get to you.

BTW, add some pictures of April!!!! I want to see you!! :)

The backpage link that you posted does not work anymore, but I found one that still works:

http://newyork.************/BodyRub...ill-your-every-fetish-and-fantasy-23/36809865

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just searched UG to find StellarStudios other posts but only the 1 above shows up. The handle info says it has 3 posts, all in this month. Were the other 2 posts deleted?

No Chance Lance.....I wouldn't try it if they were offering massage for free. Even if it wasn't a sting, you don't think those cops who showed up know what is "really" going on in there.

Tempting.....but not worth the potential for embarrassment......

Guys,
I work, intern, blog & go to grad school. I haven't had time to respond yet. I completely understand your concerns and I knew that's what most of you might think. We are dealing with a serious harassment issue and it is absolutely getting to us (as you can see). We'll update the blog with my pictures, but, if you have the old ad, I am the one in the knee-high black boots. We blur our faces out because we actually use our own pictures (unlike pretty much any other BP ad you will see).

So, we're still trying to figure out how to run our business (entertainment company -- we are ALL exotic dancers and also do parties) without getting harassed by this "enemy" of ours.

I do understand your concerns and I just couldn't let this post linger on the internet when you search for our business. What's happened to us is really unfair, and, like I said, we are still trying to figure out how to deal.

Thanks for reading, you guys actually weren't too mean at all. ^_^

P.S.-

We also deleted our old ads. We don't want anything linked back to that ad, because of our harassment issue. If you look hard, you will find our new ad, which we will be using from now on until we move to a new location (we are working on this hardbody right now -- we NEED a new place immediately). Please bear with us while we sort out these issues. It's seriously unfair to us, and really setting us back. We are working our hardest to find a new location so we can just put all this shit behind us.

If you do find our new ad (we lowered the price a bit), I am the one on the bottom (April) and Alexis, who is quirping in as I write this post, is the one on top. Kat is also working today, she's in the middle.

Again, I completely understand everyone's concerns. Not only am I upset that this really fucked up our business for the last few days, I'm downright mad that someone would stoop to the level they have to ruin our business. We're trying to make money, we're all college girls, and I myself honestly haven't had a good day of work since this prankster started messing with us early this week. I'm upset and I'm mad.

And to all of you who are so concerned, we are a completely incorporated legitimate business. We do not practice "massages". There is seriously no need to be worried in the first place and for those of you who say we overcharge, we do discuss all prices over the phone before arrival.

And may I add, I'm pretty sure we're the only company who does hot girl-on-girl shows. Trust me, you pay for what you get :) If you inquire something cheaper, there are definitely a bunch of other places located in our area. Good luck and thank you :)

April & Alexis

Last edited:
And to all of you who are so concerned, we are a completely incorporated legitimate business. We do not practice "massages". There is seriously no need to be worried in the first place and for those of you who say we overcharge, we do discuss all prices over the phone before arrival.
April & Alexis, let's be blunt .... if your above comment means that we won't get taken care of and leave smiling, if you know what I mean, then it was a waste for you to post here in the first place. Once the first UGer samples what you have to offer, the intel will be readily available and if you don't provide what we are looking for here you won't get any further UG action. Maybe you don't understand what we are about here, but we're not looking for any legitimate lap dance tease, or girl-on-girl action that doesn't involve GUY interacting with girl-on-girl.

Well whoever does decide to "take one for the team", request me, April. If anyone actually decides to. And ill get my pictures up on the blog so you guys can see I am for real. :)

Well whoever does decide to "take one for the team", request me, April. If anyone actually decides to. And ill get my pictures up on the blog so you guys can see I am for real. :)
April -- I think the ad you're running states you are open until 7:30 pm. Is that true, and what about tonight? I am considering taking you up on your offer but I really don't want to drive all the way out there in this weather if you will be closed.

Hi UG,

This is Nikki from Stellar Studio. I just wanted to post an update for our customers who may be reading this...

Luckily, we have a wonderful friend with excellent connections in the area who has offered their services on our behalf to pursue our harasser and make sure this disgruntled former employee of our entertainment co. is charged accordingly and that we are allowed to resume business as usual without fear of LE.

I've been assured by my attorney and a reliable source we are safe and not the ones LE is interested in pursuing. Honestly, we are not a F/S operation and do not practice "massage". We are young American college girls or single moms with no priors running a legit business, and while they could arrest us on a technicality (I've seen vice raid strip clubs and arrest girls for OTC touching and other minute activities) this only happens when there are larger political forces at work and orders coming from higher up. Or, if they start receiving complaints from neighbors which isn't happening as we are friendly, respectful, and quiet.

My girlfriend was on her way up and actually saw the police leaving that day and heard one of them laugh and exclaim, "this is stupid." She asked him what was going on and his response was, "just a bogus call." I've been assured by a reliable source they are not going to waste the resources on an investigation that would yield 0 convictions.

It seems there are tons of F/S AMPs, crime, drugs, etc. in the area where they could do much better in the conviction dep't! We pay taxes, have attorneys, and do things the right way so you guys CAN feel safe coming to us, and so we are protected as well.

Given this recent turn of events we do feel safe and will remain in this location AND will also open an additional location further west on or around April 1st for those of you who are still too leery of this one or just too damn far away. WooHoo!

Although we may not offer the level of services many of you are seeking, almost all of our clientele are regulars and return again and again. We are aware that our prices are not as low as the Asians (who are usually trafficked, 45 years-old, living 12 to an apt. in Flushing, and/or sending the money to another country) or various unfortunate desperate women (likely on drugs) selling themselves short on bp from a filthy, cluttered dive motel/apartment. Honestly, we are worth the extra $ to many of our regulars who are looking for a much cleaner and different experience, and we do offer discounted rates to our loyal regulars, of course. To each his own...

I beg of you all to please be discreet, and if you are willing to TOFTT please start a new thread with our OTHER ad and phone # and not the one in the headline which is linked to our residence and entertainment co! Please!

Safe mongering guys, and thanks for being good sports about this. April sure loves you all now...lol. We have been closed due to the storm and will reopen tomorrow.

Also, I'm sure you guys ALL know that if you ARE ever caught in a sticky situation keep cool, play dumb, and NEVER admit ANYTHING no matter what they say or how they threaten you. There are plenty of people who go to AMPs for a legit massage because of the discounted rates and have NO idea what they're in for. Maintain your innocence and say NOTHING to ANY other effect to incriminate yourselves or the girls until your legal counsel is present (you don't need a lawyer on retainer just a 24-hour hotline #) IF it ever comes to that, but I'm sure it won't and you guys know better than I do.

XoXo,
Nikki

April -- I think the ad you're running states you are open until 7:30 pm. Is that true, and what about tonight? I am considering taking you up on your offer but I really don't want to drive all the way out there in this weather if you will be closed.
UNFORTUNATELY this stupid snow has forced us to close for the last THREE days. Friday, Saturday and now today. We were hoping to work today. We will definitely 100% be open tomorrow. We are usually there until 8 p.m., often later to accomodate our clients who get out of work late :) I feel like I'm on the forums again during my MMORPG days.

^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.