Search results

1. J

New Jersey contractors

Taking advantage of some well aligned fortune, I am purchasing a rental house just outside of Morristown. I got information on an electrical contractor and had him come take a look. He gave a good estimate for the work, but I cannot verify if he is licensed with the state. . . seems fishy! Are...
  2. J

Provider pics

In a text chat with the scheduler for Ana - who I recently reviewed, she asked me why guys ask for pictures when there are pictures. I told her because the 100% real pics she has posted of Ana seem too good to be true. She astutely pointed out that if she had posted fake pictures to begin with...
  3. J

How much screening detail?

I have noticed that providers are asking for more detail in their screening recently. I have been asked for everything from a selfie that will match an ID that I bring with me, a photo of an ID, to a social media link to a provider reference...Or a provider has met me at the elevator and asked...
  4. J

Michelle - Midtown East - (929) 250-5498

Had to be in Manhattan today, and since it was the first real time I had away from the ball & chain in a while, I took advantage. Some searching got me the above number. Easy enough to set up by text and soon after I was directed to a secure (no doorman) building. Buzzed in and up to the apt...
  5. J

Apartment near GCT

I have heard tell of an apartment on 43rd within a block or two of Grand Central, with a constant rotating roster - heavy on the South American. Is there anyone here who might be able to shed some light? Link? Phone number?
  6. J

Viktoria - Midtown East - No Phone

A friend recently shared with me details of a Russian MILF (in her early 40's??), located in the low 60's East side who has not advertised. With her permission I am making y'all aware of her. her website is www.viktoriabodywork.com, (pictures are not her, but close - there is a password...
  7. J

Inflation!

Watching the classic Taxi Driver (1976)... Matthew quotes Travis $15 for 15 minutes and $25 for 30 minutes with Iris. Inflation calculator say that 1976 dollars had 4.5x purchasing power. $100 then =~ $450 today. Just sayin’
  8. J

Big clits?

I recently saw a provider who absolutely was natural female - surgical tits and ass don’t jiggle like that - braziliana with a smoking body! When I went downtown there was the largest clit I think I have ever encountered! It looked like a baby penis! I quickly went back up to work on those...
  9. J

Lola - 929-249-1007 Checking my spidey sense

searching around on the variety of places where providers are connecting with hobbyist i came across this truly sexy young lady. Doing my homework . . . the phone number only hits old ads in different cities (even the current ad doesnt come up) no reviews, nada. normally that doesn't scare me...
  10. J

Lisa - Alchemy- Greenwich, CT.- 858-860-6719

If this sounds like a shill, I apologize in advance. It is not. For those seeking a real, tuned in experience, you have to visit Lisa. She is intelligent, caring, personable, and IMHO gorgeous. She is mature but has an athletic body that someone half her age would be proud of. She is available...
  11. J

Donation math...

I have made plans to visit with a young lady, who I have seen before in a hotel situation, and we are looking at an “extended” visit (just a leisurely session in her apartment in the city) I know what she requests for one hour, but she has told me to “surprise her“ with the donation for this...
  12. J

646-835-0917: I think I avoided a situation

On my way home from an evening in Manhattan, passing through the Bronx I thought I would see where I might stop for a brief encounter. On one of the current websites where postings are, I found the above number with pictures. Texting to inquire got me appropriate responses so I decided to see...
  13. J

Krista - 914-565-3925

Krista - 914-565-3925 I usually see Krista in Westchester, but she travels often to central/south NJ and I have visited her there, as well. She usually stays in mid-level comfortable hotels... I stopped by to see her the other day. She is IMHO a sexy, MILFy, cum queen, and I always have a...
  14. J

Westchester - Colleen’s girls????

I can’t imagine that I was the only one in the Westchester area (and on this board) who had been in contact with the “promoter” Colleen - number ending in 3445. Was anyone able to secure any direct numbers of any of the girls? I had two, Soraya and Bianca, but in reaching out to them recently...
  15. J

UWS

i had time to kill in manhattan yesterday, in the wasteland that is the upper west side. I came across this on backpage's now confusing listings: http://manhattan.************/TherapeuticMassage/s-e-x-y-s-w-e-e-t-e-u-r-o-p-e-a-n-b-e-a-u-t-y-29/92576304 I wasn't sure what to expect since this...
  16. J

this struck me as weird . . .

After a bit of hunting on CL, I found a 28 yo who was looking for a little support. The first time we got together was at her friend's place, and the time was pretty good, fairly GFE. We kept in touch with some playful texts and I was finally able to carve out some time to see her again. she...
  17. J

What's is with this $200 body rub trend?

I have been looking to get away from the usual… Calling a variety of independent body rub listings, it seems that these girls think rather highly of themselves. The going rate (or at least what they are asking) is $200 for a one hour body rub. They are all very clear that this is for...
  18. J

where is the rest???

DEAR APM, Is it me or is there a problem with programming this NY/NJ/CT Spa page? I can only see one page of threads, no links to go beyond. any insight appreciated thanks!
  19. J

Westchester Providers

Can we have a place to aggregate reviews of providers (non Spa) in Westchester? there is activity in White Plains, Elmsford and Yonkers - some good some bad, but this is the place to share! A new section? or just this thread?
  20. J

riverdale angels

Riverdale Angels This place advertises tantric bodywork . Only reviews I can see are on their own site, but decided to try anyway. So, what do you get for $240?? A clean apartment, a pretty girl who speaks English and is intelligent, a nice body rub and some hooey about tantra. However, they...