Michelle - Midtown East - (929) 250-5498

Had to be in Manhattan today, and since it was the first real time I had away from the ball & chain in a while, I took advantage.

Some searching got me the above number. Easy enough to set up by text and soon after I was directed to a secure (no doorman) building. Buzzed in and up to the apt.

I met the lady in charge and she introduced me to Michelle. Latina, about 5’6”, long brown hair and a sexy accent - good English. Not the gal in the ad, but certainly not disappointing. Also not 25, as advertised, but maybe early to mid 30’s, still looking good.

After I freshened up, back to a no frills room. Michelle stripped off the little that she had on. Nice body! Tits are man made but look good. Smooth all over and clean smelling.

this was my first time out since COVID, and I’m not sure what I was expecting.

this was not a GFE session - no kissing and everything covered - but she did seem to enjoy my suckling and a little rubbing down below. I went south for a closer inspection. She allowed me a light snack at the Y, but made it clear that she was taking charge. :)

she put the cover on and gave a solid CBJ, getting me that much harder! She climbed on top and really worked it. I blew hard!

a quick clean up and some chit chat. She asked if I thought I could go again. I’m always one to try. With a valiant effort she woke up junior, but he wasn’t cooperating :(

soon there was the knock and it was time to get back to the heat and humidity. Fortunately GCT is damn close.

$240 for the hour and $100 tip.

nice girl, she said she was going to be at this place at least through this week and maybe next. I might have to schedule another “client meeting”

Valentina

I saw an ad posted with this same number, but a different girl Valentina. I searched the internet for reviews and stumbled upon this post so I took the plunge and texted for information.

After getting directed to an area very close to Grand Central, I confirmed I was ready, address was given and I was buzzed up to an apartment building nearby. I opened the door to an older lady that immediately reassured me she wasn't the provider , lead me to a room in the back with a beautiful Valentina awaiting. Older lady said 240 for the HR said something in spanish to Valentina and left it to us.

She looked like the girl in the photos, smoking hot a little older than the ad said but I'd guess low to mid 30s. Nice man mades, tight abs, big ass, perfection. I undressed and she gave me a little alcohol spray and cleaned my hands. I asked if it was ok to remove my mask which she was fine with and was motioned to the bed.

Laying down she's making a little conversation, gave me the choice between BBJ or covered. Being the degenerate that I am I chose bare and was glad I did. I usually only frequent some of the AMPs in manhattan to receive this service as normal , Valentina was way better took Junior all the way down, great tongue action, massaging the jewels. It was heaven. I didn't last long told her I was gonna blow and she finished me with her hand.

After cleaning me up we talked about work, and other shit for a bit until I was ready for round two. Did a few positions her on top, me on top, she was taking it like a champ, moaning and seemed really into it . Overall great experience. I have a little trouble going twice so after a good 20 mins or so I called it a day.

10/10 recommend, will definitely frequent this place more often, more so if the girls keep ending up being like Valentina.

240 for the HR Two pops gave 40 tip
In my experience great service.

JD