How much screening detail?

I have noticed that providers are asking for more detail in their screening recently. I have been asked for everything from a selfie that will match an ID that I bring with me, a photo of an ID, to a social media link to a provider reference...Or a provider has met me at the elevator and asked for ID before bringing me to the room.

I’m curious what you all have seen and how much information you are comfortable to give when meeting a provider for the first time

I'd be suspicious that if they are asking for too much ID that they are working with the cops or planning on blackmailing you.
Better to just move on.
Especially, the social media link is a big red flag for blackmail. Others before here have stated the blackmailers threatened to post on their social media what they were up to.

I don’t even like sending pics. If I do send a pic, I would be more inclined to send something that was already public. And if they did try to blackmail you, at least there would be some plausible story as to how they got that pic other than by you sending it.

I just started using the Burner App Yesterday, it gives you a Fake Number and you can get Texts as well as make and receive calls. its $4.99 a Month but a free week Trail.its a red phone with a fire Looking App

With that being said, they are trying to use your info against you, never give your town where your calling from, I always say the other county. I'm Nassau and i say im calling from Islip, that way when they do a google search with your number , your info don't come up.
Try it. put your number and town you live in and see your Info post, but now the burner app solves this, I also of course use a fake name, which btw is an Awesome Fake Name that i made for myself, and i always say I'm 5 years younger, as for the Pictures i would say, you will see me when i get there, or provide a google pic of somebody, because im sure that there Pictures on the site are fake also.

Yesterday I responded to an ad via text, she asked the Price (TS) and i gave her $200 for the hour, she said how dare you im Hot, and you insult me with a low price like that, then she pulled up my info and she gave me my address and wife's name and threatened to show all i know. I said go right ahead , I dont give a shit this was her Number (305-707-5514) all because i made the mistake of telling her the town im from, she hasent done anything yet and its going on a day, and im sure she wont because all it has is my number and addres.

This is supposed to be a discrete hobby.
Once they have your personal info its not discrete.
I don't even give my real first name.....
I remember once, from my picking up SW's days, that I was driving down the main drag during the day on my way to somewhere (I was the easiest way to get where I was coming from to where I needed to go) as I drove past a couple of the girls who knew me (1st name only) and my car, they all started waving and calling out my name (as a goof I assume).
Luckily my SO or any of my legit business associates were not with me as it would have been rather hard to explain how these girls from that area knew my name.
Lesson learned.