Big clits?

I recently saw a provider who absolutely was natural female - surgical tits and ass don’t jiggle like that - braziliana with a smoking body!

When I went downtown there was the largest clit I think I have ever encountered! It looked like a baby penis!

I quickly went back up to work on those tits instead, but couldn’t get that image out of my head. :(

I banged her doggie and left.

Curious what the the feeling is here on large clits? Good, bad, indifferent? Fetish?

Just wondering

I recently saw a provider who absolutely was natural female - surgical tits and ass don’t jiggle like that - braziliana with a smoking body!

When I went downtown there was the largest clit I think I have ever encountered! It looked like a baby penis!

I quickly went back up to work on those tits instead, but couldn’t get that image out of my head. :(

I banged her doggie and left.

Curious what the the feeling is here on large clits? Good, bad, indifferent? Fetish?

Just wondering
Care to share a number? Love that

I am not going to do a review because I am still trying to get that image out of my head!

However, for those of you who are interested:

Julie 203-998-9664 $150/$200
I saw her in westchester, and have no idea where else she goes. The picture on the posting I found was not the girl behind the door.

Have fun if this is your thing

Mod note: I fixed the format of the phone number. Next the post gets deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big clits certainly make it easier to find with your tongue. The only one I ever encountered (thumb size) was a pickup I met while on a business trip 30+ years ago. BTW — she was also a squirter — was like a bunking bronco (something to do with clit size maybe?) when she O'd and literally flooded my face, the bed sheets and down to the mattress. If I knew before hand (or should it be before tongue) I would have put a bath towel under her hips as although the bed was big she was situated in the middle of it so I had to sleep on the edge of the bed so as not to lie in the wet area.