Viktoria - Midtown East - No Phone

A friend recently shared with me details of a Russian MILF (in her early 40's??), located in the low 60's East side who has not advertised. With her permission I am making y'all aware of her.

her website is www.viktoriabodywork.com, (pictures are not her, but close - there is a password protected gallery that she will share with you when you have scheduled) her preferred mode of contact is by email viktoriabodywork@gmail.com. She responds by email and/or phone and tries to be careful about who she sees - she has a regular job and certainly wants to maintain some amount of anonymity. She is available most afternoons and weekends.

I went to visit her the other day and will be back. Quiet, cozy, convenient!

Viktoria is tall 5'8", thin and blonde. Nicely proportioned enhanced breasts and a neatly trimmed bush. I had arranged for 1 hour of her VIP service, and was not disappointed.

Arriving to find her in a slinky long dress we sat for a few minutes to chat - I found her russian accent and soft voice a total turn on. soon we were DFK and had to break away to get some clothes off. I explored every inch of this tasty morsel. All clean and yummy! The cover went on, a brief CBJ and I had to get inside.

I didn't last long!

catching my breath she cleaned me up and had me roll over for a massage. strong hands worked out the knots and got me further relaxed.

I turned back over and she noticed that Junior was waking up and she started to see if she could get a second round out of him. It took some coaxing - some hand, some CBJ, CG and finally HJ to finish things. She was patient, even if I thought about giving up . . .

VIP is $300 - and for me it was worth it

She does also offer lesser levels of service, priced accordingly.

As always YMMV

This post was right up my alley!

I got in touch with Viktoria by email yesterday, provided some of the screening details she asked for on her website. She called me later in the evening for a quick chat. First off her voice is sexy and tbh, after talking with her for just a few minutes I had to “take matters into my own hands”.

The rest of arrangement was handled by email and text. I went to visit her mid afternoon today.

She had me stand on a corner (I assume she could scope me out from somewhere) and called me back to tell me my final instructions. The anticipation built..

Behind the door was a beautiful blonde Russian doll in a body suit and silk robe. She is tall, more so in her stacked heels. I was in heaven.

We sat and chatted and her silky voice was giving me chills and I was feeling nervous, like I was 17 and this was my first time. She is calm and quiet and soon put me at ease.

We started making out and she suggested I get comfortable and stretch out for a massage. As she straddled my ass I felt the warmth of her V radiating.

After a very skilled relaxing rub she asked me to turn over. She knew just how to tease me. I think I was harder than I have been in many years! Soon the cover went on and a nice CBJ was the warm up. Vik got on top for CG - slowly at first, and then picking up the rhythm as she was saying Da, Da repeatedly on each stroke/bounce.

I exploded in the bag! She lay down next to me for some cuddles and then cleaned me up.

She offered some massage on the front. I may have dozed. After a while she tried to raise the little seeker again, but it was a no go - I guess I should have saved the load that I jacked out after the phone call.

Dressed and left. Just about an hour. Never felt she was watching the clock or rushed me.

As stated above $300 for the visit. I will be back!

This post was right up my alley!

I got in touch with Viktoria by email yesterday, provided some of the screening details she asked for on her website. She called me later in the evening for a quick chat. First off her voice is sexy and tbh, after talking with her for just a few minutes I had to “take matters into my own hands”.

The rest of arrangement was handled by email and text. I went to visit her mid afternoon today.

She had me stand on a corner (I assume she could scope me out from somewhere) and called me back to tell me my final instructions. The anticipation built..

Behind the door was a beautiful blonde Russian doll in a body suit and silk robe. She is tall, more so in her stacked heels. I was in heaven.

We sat and chatted and her silky voice was giving me chills and I was feeling nervous, like I was 17 and this was my first time. She is calm and quiet and soon put me at ease.

We started making out and she suggested I get comfortable and stretch out for a massage. As she straddled my ass I felt the warmth of her V radiating.

After a very skilled relaxing rub she asked me to turn over. She knew just how to tease me. I think I was harder than I have been in many years! Soon the cover went on and a nice CBJ was the warm up. Vik got on top for CG - slowly at first, and then picking up the rhythm as she was saying Da, Da repeatedly on each stroke/bounce.

I exploded in the bag! She lay down next to me for some cuddles and then cleaned me up.

She offered some massage on the front. I may have dozed. After a while she tried to raise the little seeker again, but it was a no go - I guess I should have saved the load that I jacked out after the phone call.

Dressed and left. Just about an hour. Never felt she was watching the clock or rushed me.

As stated above $300 for the visit. I will be back!
So you had 2 pops? Or she just deals with one?

So you had 2 pops? Or she just deals with one?
If I could have gotten it going, there would have been a second pop.

Viktoria made a valiant effort to help get a second one, but I didn't have another shot in me that afternoon. sometimes getting older sucks!

Like I said: I will be back. However, I will hold off on jerking off dreaming of her in advance of he visit so that there will be 2 successful pops!

Get in touch with her! You will be glad you did.

If I could have gotten it going, there would have been a second pop.

Viktoria made a valiant effort to help get a second one, but I didn't have another shot in me that afternoon. sometimes getting older sucks!

Like I said: I will be back. However, I will hold off on jerking off dreaming of her in advance of he visit so that there will be 2 successful pops!

Get in touch with her! You will be glad you did.
Getting old does suck!

She took her time and helped get me across the line the second time. Doesn’t always happen for me but she got it.

I have limited experience with providers like this, I usually go to the known AMP and similar places around Manhattan. Recently I have been less than satisfied with those situations...

setup with Viktoria is easy enough. Contact by email and share some information for screening. A brief phone call the next day - sexy soft Russian accent - her English is good , but sometimes a bit hard to understand.

We arranged for a Saturday afternoon meetup. She has me stand on the nearby street corner and then called me with her address.

a thin Russian blonde awaited me with in a slinky long dress.

we sat and chatted. With her hand on my thigh I was feeling relaxed. She helped me strip down and led me to the bed. She suggested starting with a massage. Good firm hands! As she straddles my upper thigh I can feel her moisture and heat.

the rub was so good I could have stayed there! But that wasn’t the party I came for.

After sometime - not sure how long - she leaned over, kissed my ear and told me to turn over.

she kisses he way down my chest, with detours to my nipples and eventually made it to my now fully hard partner. She expertly teased and nuzzled down there for a few minutes and then gently put on a condom for a CBJ that was rather nice. She was sensitive to my writhing and knew just how to keep me on edge.

she got on top for CG and I had a nice view. She sat still as I calmed down and then slowly started to move! She modulated speed and depth and force... it looked to me like she was enjoying herself.

soon it was time for takeoff and she built to a strong pace that I could not hold out. Nice O in the bag for me.

she cleaned my up and came back to lay next to me. A little chatting about her.

she is not a clock watcher, but it was clear that it was time to go. She offered a shower which I used to quickly rinse.

a hug and a kiss as I left.

a great relaxed experience. If I had the energy there would have been a second round, but I do not feel “cheated” it was a nice time with a pretty woman.

Absolutely one to visit again.

I said that I would be back, and though it took me a while, I was.

Viktoria looked gorgeous in a sparkly short dress snd thigh high stockings. We got right to the action - she rubbed little seeker to attention and lay back inviting me in for mish - and I popped quickly in the bag.

we longed an chatted and I told her I was determined to get a second pop. She did not give up!
Some hand manipulation to raise the pole and then the cover went on for CBJ. I certainly enjoyed watching her blond hair bobbing up and down and good eye contact.

after a few minutes she got on top and built up speed and depth. The view was great and she got me there! That had not happened in a long while and I was spent.

caught my breath, washed up, $300 gift and out to the world to continue my day with a big smile!

Got a text the other day from Viktoria that she was back working as the city starts to open up.

Scheduled for yesterday afternoon. Called her as I approached and she told me to come right up.

She looked tasty. We sat and chatted about life under COVID.

time to get down to business. She is being careful and clean, but is not overly intense about it.

the session was pretty standard, covered everything and no kissing.

I had “rested” over the weekend, so I was raring to go. First pop in mish.

after clearing the pipes, I was feeling much better, and eventually ready for a 2nd round that involved CG, doggie and RCG.

Walked out with a smile! $300 like before.

Viktoria texted me too, and we were able to make arrangements for a meetup Friday late afternoon.

arriving at her private apt at E62 I felt blood moving in the right direction! She opened the door and looked at least as good as i remembered from before lockdown.

after a catching up for a few minutes, I retreated to the bathroom and when I came out she was stripped waiting for me on the bed. I dove on that like a starving lion on a lame gazelle! Tits, ass, licking and sucking. DATY and then mish for the first round.

She gently cleaned me up and came back to cuddle a bit and a short back rub.

she turned me over and revved me up for round 2. She climbed on top and worked it out of me.

ahhh!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Viktoria texted me too, and we were able to make arrangements for a meetup Friday late afternoon.

arriving at her private apt at E62 I felt blood moving in the right direction! She opened the door and looked at least as good as i remembered from before lockdown.

after a catching up for a few minutes, I retreated to the bathroom and when I came out she was stripped waiting for me on the bed. I dove on that like a starving lion on a lame gazelle! Tits, ass, licking and sucking. DATY and then mish for the first round.

She gently cleaned me up and came back to cuddle a bit and a short back rub.

she turned me over and revved me up for round 2. She climbed on top and worked it out of me.

ahhh!
Damage?

There are a few very attractive blond eastern Europeans on the East side of Manhattan, but I think they generally only offer simulated sex with release, for a lesser donation. OP mentioned other levels of service, anybody know what those are?

Sorry to bump an old thread.

I found this and her website, so I sent an email to introduce myself. The response took a day or so.
After providing screening information (she is flexible - I gave her references) and a brief phone conversation (sexy Russian accent) we confirmed a time. I think she works a real job, so I had to fit around her schedule a bit.

I called her from the street and she gave me the address. I buzzed in and behind the door was a tall blonde. She looked awesome in a silk robe slightly open with lingerie peeking out.

I dropped the gift on the table and she pointed me to the bathroom to wash up. When I came out she was sitting in the edge of the bed, and helloed me undress. She had me lay down for a massage - nice. Soon I am feeding her light touch tickling my ass and balls; t some point she had taken off the lingerie and was rubbing her pert breast’s up and down my back.

she told me to turn over and my hands were immediately all over her. I pulled her down for DFK and soon was alternating between her breasts sucking her responsive nipples. She put a cover on and gave a long lingering CBJ. I was going to lose it. She backed off, kissed her way up to my chest and then climbed on top - the view was spectacular.

she sat there for a few moments squeezing me inside her, and then started to move. The combination of movements (up and down and grinding) put me over the edge.

we chatted laying on the bed as I caught my breath. She seems very sweet and smart. Her accent is a little hard sometimes, but oh so sexy!

she offered me to shower before I left, which I did.

$300 and worth it. Will see her again.