Search results

1. T

Ivy 570-260-6007 - Smithtown white girl

Note, this person seems to be advertising again. Same number. I saw it on an ad, searched the number and it brought me here lol. I don't think I will pull the trigger but that's just me
  2. T

Skank Valerie 516-919-4835 Medford full service body rub provider

Talking bad about one of the most beloved providers on the site (and probably on the whole Island) is pretty bad biz. A lot of us would never see anyone who would badmouth Amanda.
  3. T

Angel 631-575-2028 Suffolk White girl BBFS

Like circa Poseidon Adventure gene hackman
  4. T

Angel 631-575-2028 Suffolk White girl BBFS

I used to see her, then I had to use the bathroom one time and ran into her mother and got so weirded out I never went back lol.
  5. T

Sabrina 631-415-2788 Bohemia

That lady looks old enough to be my mum, and I'm in my forties
  6. T

Provider good for First time Anal

If you have the bucks, wait til Gina Rollins is in the city and book an hour with her. She is a true anal queen.
  7. T

Tay 929-997-1149 Garden City small white bbw

Was the cbj your choice or hers?
  8. T

Jessica 516-274-4464 Copiague

patty-cake? You gonna have to finance that shit
  9. T

MetroGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 917-929-7722

I hope Yuri gets tired of the fatherland and comes back for a couple months. Good Lord she was amazing
  10. T

I’m wondering

Twice. Once it turned into a relationship for a little over a year
  11. T

So who lost their virginity to a hooker?

My first oral and vaginal were with a GF but my first Greek was with a working girl. Maxine in the city back when she still did greek
  12. T

MetroGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 917-929-7722

Is June still.no PSE? It was the case the last.time I saw her. I used to prefer Yuri because she was PSE friendly.
  13. T

Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$hondnatt$ sent me a number to text. But I'm from the same area as she and I KNOW the first 3 numbers of the phone, it's a really common first 3 for a landline out here. Makes me suspicious
  14. T

XOXOgirlsNY Reviews & Discussion 929-501-6665

Kiki 290hr (50$ holiday discounts) + 100 PSE = 390 (Gave 400 didn't want change) TLDR: not the girl in the pics but I recommend the girl I saw. Long form: Found myself in the city (rare these days) and decided to try some of what Xoxo is selling. Place is a decent second floor location...
  15. T

Short Stay Hotel List for Long Island

I have used a handful of these places and ever since the coronavirus pandemic I have 100% of the time had to show ID. But also I have never been refused cash. I can say this is true for the Shirley motel, the Pines, the Hollywood, the Sunrise (112), the Meadowbrook, and the Kew in queens
  16. T

Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

You are the best Billy. But my brother in christ... That's a strawberry
  17. T

SCAM - Jenny 315-842-4648 Midtown white girl

This person would likely be set for appointments for MONTHS (just from us guys here on UG) if she didn't require a deposit. As it stands there are only about 3 people in the whole industry that I would do a deposit for, and all 3 I have seen at least 2 dozen times. I have no problem laying...
  18. T

Lila 904-734-8718 Port Jefferson Station white chick new# 631-639-8533

Note, I have not seen this person but I'm familiar with the apartment behind the pizza place. Blond Bombshell (remember her??) Used to live/work there.
  19. T

Fresh Start Wellness Studio Ronkonkoma Reviews & Discussion 929-671-2347

If a place on the Island opened up with the same quality as the Manhattan/Flushing places it would be a gosh darned gold mine
  20. T

Inappropriate and/or Risky Places to Have Sex

The bathroom at CBGB during a Blondie show. Still surprised there isn't a strain of hepatitis named after me for that