Inappropriate and/or Risky Places to Have Sex

in my 20's, met a woman I had done business with for a celebratory drink at a midtown hotel. Before you know it we're in the stairwell of said hotel that I could not afford at that time in my life in case you're wondering, and it was dusty and public and I wasn't prepared so pulled out and shot everywhere. What a mess but what a memory. Never saw her again.

Same time period, was working in Brooklyn and the local bodega owner's daughter always smiled when I came buying smokes. One night I asked her out for drinks, ended up in a bar that turned out to be a lesbian bar but we didn't care. Walking her home she made a comment that she wished we had someplace to be private so before you know it we're in Prospect Park up against a tree in the snow and not entirely sure if drivers could see us but didn't care. She blew me standing up then made me put my overcoat on the ground, laid me down and climbed on top. I had to take the LIRR home with mud down my back and just told people I slipped and fell.

Back in late 80s/early 90s, Wall Street was doing well and a lot of folks got hired. The South Street Seaport/Pier 17 had opened and on Friday nights it was a like a huge party going on. The bars were packed and overflowed to the streets. Lots of fun going out after work. One night after having a few cold ones, I met up with young, busty, redhead. Yada, yada the next thing I knew she suggested a walk outside Pier 17 to go behind some of those big metal garbage dumpsters. She knelt down and opened my zipper and was giving me head. A security guard surprised us and he made like he was going to arrest us or some BS, and asked for us to come with him. I was saved by the girl, who knew to just ignore him and we went back into the building and the bar again. We finished the deal at my apartment later though.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Back in the late 70's, early 80's me and my buddies would frequent places like Speaks and Beggas Opera to listen to cover bands and bang slutty rock n roll chicks. Basically pick up a chick and get your hand stamped, take her out to your car, bang her out and come back in and awkwardly avoid her the rest of the night.

But one time we venture out to Hammerheads in Islip to see Twisted Sister. I'm working on this drunk cutie who was obviously DTF. So we head to the door and the bouncer says we can't leave, or if we do we have to pay again to get back in. I'm like "dude, just stamp my hand" he's like "no we don't do that here"

So we had already been making out and groping so we start looking around and we find this door that leads to an area that looked like a kitchen. We go in and close the door and there is a stool type chair so I said let's try this. She pulls down her pants and sits on it, I pull my pants down around my ankles.

We start making out again and I'm fingering her and she is already soaked, she is pulling on my dick and she pulls me closer and tries to stick it in.

It took a minute to get the proper position to get penetration but it goes in and we start fucking raw. She is making all kinds of noise and it's really hard for me to hold back so I tell her I'm going to cum in her and she says no.

I remembered I had a condom in my wallet ( who didn't in those days) and I took a time out to get it fumble with opening it and putting on.
I finished in her but in the bag.
Took a while for the boner to subside so we kept fucking until someone opened the door.

I pulled my pants on over the condom but had stepped to the side to do it leaving her fully exposed with the door open.

She called me a jerk and jumped off the stool and pulled her panties and jeans up.
Ruined the mood.

Hammerheads was the place to be back in the day Later became Chevys Met a waitress there she hot was talking her up she said she was due for a break so we headed out of course no worries we went to my car and banged till she had to back in a couple hrs later she said she horny again took me in back room with lockers and employee restroom and went again

billyS

Reign of Terror
One winter while was home from college on break I got a job cleaning offices in Lake Success. The crew was a mix of college kids and Hispanic women ranging from mid 20's to early 40's. Mostly chubby but a few cuties. The boss of the crew, I think his name was Mr. Mario was Hispanic himself and was banging all of them.

There was this one hotty in her early thirties that I always caught eye fucking me. Actually she made it obvious so I would notice. I really didn't want my friends to know I was into her so I only flirted with her for two weeks, even though she was very suggestive when we were alone.

I waited until the last day I knew I was going to be there and figured I'd shoot my shot and call her bluff on all the flirting.

I told her I'd help her that night with her assigned rooms and she agreed. The first few rooms we kinda felt each other out, I guess we both wanted to see if the other one was serious, so we brushed up against each other and gradually got more handsy.

By about the fourth office the sexual tension was hot and we both stopped playing games.
She sat on a desk and when I stood in front of her she gave me a look and we started making out.
She opened my pants and and complimented my boner and I opened her shirt and felt her up. She stopped me and backed me up and I thought that was going to be the end of it but she instead took her pants off and cleared some room on the oak desk the said something like " come papi, but hurry and don't come inside me"

She laid back fully on the desk and I climbed on top of her in missionary and she took my cock and put it in her.

She was soaked and this was my first Latina pussy. I lasted a good thirty seconds before I felt the overwhelming urge to ejaculate so I gave it maybe two or three really hard deep strokes which I could tell kinda hurt her then pulled out as I started to shoot thick white ropes.
First one hit her bush, next one made it to her chin, tits and belly, then I aimed it away from her.

She was a little upset I came so fast but I reminded her she said for me to hurry up.

But she was definitely annoyed. We hunted down some tissues in the office to clean up.

By the time we were done she calmed down and was actually very sweet the rest of the night.

Of course my friends busted my chops about being alone with her that night but I never admitted banging her until years later.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was having an affair with a woman who worked in the same office building as me but for a different company.

We would fuck in my car or her SUV in the parking lot (driving to the far end) or the parking lot of the office across the street. We would fuck raw and I'd cum deep inside her.

One day after we came back I knew she didn't have panties on under her dress ( she did this as a nice little surprise for me).

I took the elevator up to the fourth floor with her to her office and after the door closed on 1, we pushed 4 and I immediately went over to her and put my hand up her dress and started fingering her cum filled pussy. She loved getting fingered and didn't stop me.

But then we heard a ding and sure enough the elevator stopped on the third floor.

We quickly broke apart just before the door opened but we obviously looked guilty as shit and the woman getting on just gave us a knowing look but the got on and looked away.
My girl looked at me and just shook her head and smiled like "your a bad boy".

billyS

Reign of Terror
One night in college I was playing wingman for my roommate and was entertaining the short drunk friend of the girl he was going to bang.

I don't remember all the details but I remember I wasn't going to do anything with her other than distract her but one thing lead to another and all of the sudden we were making out pretty heavy in the stair well of our dorm.

I unzipped her pants and started fingering her and I couldn't believe how wet she was.

She suggested we go somewhere more private and there was a public bathroom a few feet away .

We go in there and she kneels down in front of me and I whip it out and she says something like " Omg look at you, look how big you are, that's disgusting, you're going to hurt me". So she starts blowing me but I really had trouble cumming from a blow job in those days so I'm getting frustrated and begging her to fuck me. She is insistent that there is no way I'm putting that thing inside her.
All of the sudden my roommate from the year before walks in and sees me with my cock out and her on her knees. He apologizes and walks out but now she is mortified and suddenly sobers up. She calls it quits and leaves me there with a huge boner that won't fit back in my pants and blue ball to boot.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hammerheads was the place to be back in the day Later became Chevys Met a waitress there she hot was talking her up she said she was due for a break so we headed out of course no worries we went to my car and banged till she had to back in a couple hrs later she said she horny again took me in back room with lockers and employee restroom and went again
The night of my story it might have been Chevy's already, I don't remember. I just remembered I was shocked they wouldn't just stamp my hand and let me out.

I remember Speaks, everyone was fucking in their cars in the parking lot. After a certain hour it was couples coming and going from the door to the lot to fuck and then go back in.
Even years later when it was reimagined as a disco called Industry.

Beggas Opera was a little trickier as it was on Jamaica Ave in Queens Village and didn't have its own parking lot. I would have to walk the girl over to my car parked in a municipal lot a block away on Springfield Blvd and Jamaica Ave, walking past a topless bar called Happy Tips in the process.

I lived in Queens Village when Beggars Opera was there although I was underaged we looked older and was able get in once in awhile I was like 14 or 15 was going out with a girl 18 she knew a spot in the back of club and gave me a great blow job as she was zipping me back up some guy said ok move it. Yes they did not stamp hands in Chevy's if you left you had to repay to get in

So I'm driving down LIE with my then SO's dog in my car (the RX7) and it become clear that the dog is going to need to get out to pee. So I exit to the Commack Rd commuter stop, park by the back of the lot where there is a path to a wooded area. While I'm walking the dog I see a car parked with no nearby cars around it, the door open and a young girl is knelling on the ground with the guy lying on the back seat abut his legs out of the car. The girl is giving him a bj and the way its all positioned, all is in clear view. Couple of other guys (5?) are watching the action.
So the dog does his business and I walk right over to them to get a better view. After a few minutes I tell the guy (he and she were maybe 18) that everyone can get a better view if they head down the path behind some bushes. He nods ok, zips up and they both head, followed by me and the other guys to the spot.

So the guys and the girl are just standing there in the middle of the circle of guys. No one is doing anything.

Being a take charge guy I drop my pants and motion to the girl to come over—and she does, kneels down and starts sucking genius jr. So while she's sucking away I put a hand down her shirt and on her tit. After a couple minutes of this I come in her mouth and pump away until drained. When she sees that I'm done she spits out on the ground. I zip up and leave while another guy heads over to her. As this lot is sometimes patrolled by LE I felt it prudent to leave.

Back in the late 70's, early 80's me and my buddies would frequent places like Speaks and Beggas Opera to listen to cover bands and bang slutty rock n roll chicks. Basically pick up a chick and get your hand stamped, take her out to your car, bang her out and come back in and awkwardly avoid her the rest of the night.

But one time we venture out to Hammerheads in Islip to see Twisted Sister. I'm working on this drunk cutie who was obviously DTF. So we head to the door and the bouncer says we can't leave, or if we do we have to pay again to get back in. I'm like "dude, just stamp my hand" he's like "no we don't do that here"

So we had already been making out and groping so we start looking around and we find this door that leads to an area that looked like a kitchen. We go in and close the door and there is a stool type chair so I said let's try this. She pulls down her pants and sits on it, I pull my pants down around my ankles.

We start making out again and I'm fingering her and she is already soaked, she is pulling on my dick and she pulls me closer and tries to stick it in.

It took a minute to get the proper position to get penetration but it goes in and we start fucking raw. She is making all kinds of noise and it's really hard for me to hold back so I tell her I'm going to cum in her and she says no.

I remembered I had a condom in my wallet ( who didn't in those days) and I took a time out to get it fumble with opening it and putting on.
I finished in her but in the bag.
Took a while for the boner to subside so we kept fucking until someone opened the door.

I pulled my pants on over the condom but had stepped to the side to do it leaving her fully exposed with the door open.

She called me a jerk and jumped off the stool and pulled her panties and jeans up.
Ruined the mood.
Lol I probably stamped you hand @ Begga's, I wasa bouncer there !

So I'm driving down LIE with my then SO's dog in my car (the RX7) and it become clear that the dog is going to need to get out to pee. So I exit to the Commack Rd commuter stop, park by the back of the lot where there is a path to a wooded area. While I'm walking the dog I see a car parked with no nearby cars around it, the door open and a young girl is knelling on the ground with the guy lying on the back seat abut his legs out of the car. The girl is giving him a bj and the way its all positioned, all is in clear view. Couple of other guys (5?) are watching the action.
So the dog does his business and I walk right over to them to get a better view. After a few minutes I tell the guy (he and she were maybe 18) that everyone can get a better view if they head down the path behind some bushes. He nods ok, zips up and they both head, followed by me and the other guys to the spot.

So the guys and the girl are just standing there in the middle of the circle of guys. No one is doing anything.

Being a take charge guy I drop my pants and motion to the girl to come over—and she does, kneels down and starts sucking genius jr. So while she's sucking away I put a hand down her shirt and on her tit. After a couple minutes of this I come in her mouth and pump away until drained. When she sees that I'm done she spits out on the ground. I zip up and leave while another guy heads over to her. As this lot is sometimes patrolled by LE I felt it prudent to leave.
Very good story..

This just solidifies my belief that dogs are chick magnets :)

Back in late 80s/early 90s, Wall Street was doing well and a lot of folks got hired. The South Street Seaport/Pier 17 had opened and on Friday nights it was a like a huge party going on. The bars were packed and overflowed to the streets. Lots of fun going out after work. One night after having a few cold ones, I met up with young, busty, redhead. Yada, yada the next thing I knew she suggested a walk outside Pier 17 to go behind some of those big metal garbage dumpsters. She knelt down and opened my zipper and was giving me head. A security guard surprised us and he made like he was going to arrest us or some BS, and asked for us to come with him. I was saved by the girl, who knew to just ignore him and we went back into the building and the bar again. We finished the deal at my apartment later though.
Surprised that you would do it outside at the dumpsters. The rats running around was scary. You should’ve tried the bathroom at McMenamins, my favorite Irish bar.