Jessica 516-274-4464 Copiague

I called Jessica and saw her a a run of the mill hotel in Copiague. On the phone she had quoted me a rate of $200 HHR. So I get there and she looks pretty much like her pics. She tells me to get comfortable which I do and I ask to use the bathroom mostly to make sure no one in lurking in there. When I come out to you ask what I want and I say: DFK, BBBJ and CFS.

She says the DFK is $50, the BBBJ is $100, and the CFS is $100. So is ask her what's included in the $200? She responds that's just for the time, everything else is extra.

I called Jessica and saw her a a run of the mill hotel in Copiague. On the phone she had quoted me a rate of $200 HHR. So I get there and she looks pretty much like her pics. She tells me to get comfortable which I do and I ask to use the bathroom mostly to make sure no one in lurking in there. When I come out to you ask what I want and I say: DFK, BBBJ and CFS.

She says the DFK is $50, the BBBJ is $100, and the CFS is $100. So is ask her what's included in the $200? She responds that's just for the time, everything else is extra.
....then what happend?

Did yall sit down and play patty cake, or was that extra too? Lol