Provider good for First time Anal

Hi all
I’m looking to try anal for the first time.
Looking for recommendations for some one good with first timers in that department and will be able to calm the nerves.
I am willing to travel most of the Island all the way to the city.
thanks in advance

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hi all
I’m looking to try anal for the first time.
Looking for recommendations for some one good with first timers in that department and will be able to calm the nerves.
I am willing to travel most of the Island all the way to the city.
thanks in advance
They say it only hurts the first time.
Look in the TS section you can find one on the smaller side.

Or maybe have someone like @ShyfromFantasy or @angeliquelaroux peg you first to see how much you can take.

Good luck

I am looking to give!
not into receiving more then a finger and tongue

But appreciate the info.
I had a session and reviewed it with https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?members/114933/
The hotel Asians in Suffolk are usually game, but it is up to each one individually (text operator always say yes, but each girl says yes or no). Look for posting ads with "anal" or Japanese VIP, in the wording

As for the rimming, is your best source of info

Try Emma at New Rainbow Spa. She's the mamasan and is well versed in and truly enjoys the Greek arts. I've known her back when she plied her trades in Philly. Do a search and you'll find her contact info, she'll work every position you can throw out and her and then some.

My 1st time with a provider was with Shelia (N Amityville fame). I picked her up late one night and brought her back to my business.

We knew each other for about 2 years at the time.

She got naked and I told her what I wanted this time. She looked down (actually she sorta looked up) at genius jr and said "I don't think so"

I said that I knew what I was doing and at any time she could call it quits. Lubed her up with some KY and she clearly nervously assumed the position over my office desk.
Genius jr was gently at he ass for what seem like at least 2 minutes when her sphincter just relaxed and I slid right in. Heard a little grunt from her but other than that she was ok.

Pumped away for a couple of minutes until I blew in the bag.

Asked her if she was ok and she said " not bad" and then ran off to the toilet to clean up.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My 1st time with a provider was with Shelia (N Amityville fame). I picked her up late one night and brought her back to my business.

We knew each other for about 2 years at the time.

She got naked and I told her what I wanted this time. She looked down (actually she sorta looked up) at genius jr and said "I don't think so"

I said that I knew what I was doing and at any time she could call it quits. Lubed her up with some KY and she clearly nervously assumed the position over my office desk.
Genius jr was gently at he ass for what seem like at least 2 minutes when her sphincter just relaxed and I slid right in. Heard a little grunt from her but other than that she was ok.

Pumped away for a couple of minutes until I blew in the bag.

Asked her if she was ok and she said " not bad" and then ran off to the toilet to clean up.
She probably didn't shit right for a week

She probably didn't shit right for a week
When I saw her subsequent to that session she didn't say.
Anyway anal maybe every 4th time after that as her BBBJCIM w/swallow was very good and she had a small and light weight body so vag sex was always in interesting positions. Anal was always with her bent over the desk.

ps. after the 1st time when I asked for it she clearly was not as nervous about it. I think she may have even preferred anal as she got extra $'s for it.

Thx for all replies
I had my first experience giving anal
With Jaylin from pink angels in flushing.
just reviewed
I was little disappointed.
think it was more a condom issue then anything else.