Claudia-Hicksville 516-712-8428

Been out of town,finaly got to see her today. Same great service . Great massage and I left very happy as usual. she asked me to post her #, same as before @ 135, 516-712-8428.

Just saw her today. Just so you guys know, she is no longer at 135. She's on OCR near the Wantagh Parkway in an office building. I made the mistake of bringing up about 135 and she kept asking about it and who was there.

As I read elsewhere, she is capable of being wild. Services mentioned by others is still on the menu.

Enjoy.

Claudia

is she working alone and if not can someone who has seen her lately provide a description? I am going to try and see her today after work

is she working alone and if not can someone who has seen her lately provide a description? I am going to try and see her today after work
Read the 135 Barclay thread for full explanations.

38 year old or higher (most likely higher) average looking (not attractive) decent size breasts for a massage lady with meat. You are not going here for her looks.

She can if motivated, give a better than average massage and one of the better BBJs for an AMP. She does do FS if you can navigate her paranoa. FS can be a spirited session too and seems to get off on it at times.

Down side is that she has a very STRONG vaginal smell that soap and water by itself will not remove. She secretes a lot. For me, she was plain nuts and my experiences are fully explained on the other thread.

With all that said, you can have a great time or you may not think her mood swings are not worth it. Her "A" game is better than most on LI, but she is high maintenance. And sometimes she wants more money than market conditions dictate depending on her whims of the moment.

Last edited:
Claudia

Ok Paper thanks for getting back to me with a very detailed description. I know she sounds crazy and the funky smell should be turning me away but for some reason I gotta try this out. Its kinda like being with the POSER. Its a right of passage. Thanks again

Ok Paper thanks for getting back to me with a very detailed description. I know she sounds crazy and the funky smell should be turning me away but for some reason I gotta try this out. Its kinda like being with the POSER. Its a right of passage. Thanks again

This hobby is about adventure and having fun, not having orgasms, at least for me. There is nothing wrong in exploring.

I just explained the other things if you have a SO and that you may need to hide your tracks. I did manual insertions and the smell was so strong, I literally stuck my fingers in the car's potpourri to hide the scent. This was after washing my hands in the bathroom.

I am not bad mouthing her. Some guys have SOs who are very intuitive and this is a stupid way to get caught. Several mongers here have different tricks and are prepared for these contingencies. She is far from the first person that I encountered with this problem. For me, it may happen about 15% of my encounters.

Once provider actually read about that posted about her smell on UG and read the review. She then called me up on my monger cell phone that I accidentally took home. I hung up on her and she called back. LOL

Last edited:

Now I always wanted to try the Poser, especially when reading about her oral skills. I just got the sense from reading those reviews that she might be taking too many risks and may have way too much mileage (may be giving too many BB services) and had unacceptable level of risk. I felt the same way about Jenny from 135 Barclays for the same reason, though she is a very nice person.

These conclusions fall under the category "gut feelings" and do not have to make sense.

Last edited:
I knew Claudia from when she was Amy at A+ in Westbury.
I never detected an odor issue as described by paper.
Female ejaculation as wild as in the movies was my experience.
Sweet person, and well, maybe, a bit of an alternate reality issue at times.
But hay, nobody is perfect.
She is at least as sane as Sarah Palin.

Last edited:
I knew Claudia from when she was Amy at A+ in Westbury.
I never detected an odor issue as described by paper.
Female ejaculation as wild as in the movies was my experience.
Sweet person, and well, maybe, a bit of an alternate reality issue at times.
But hay, nobody is perfect.
She is at least as sane as Sarah Palin.
Skeeter, I respect your different experience. I will let others weigh in. There are enough people that sampled her for an objective analysis.

Forget about this particular individual. If something might alert a spouse, I think it is a good idea to alert someone, so he may decide if they want to take the risk of any kind.

The female ejaculate was not odorless in my experience.

Last edited:
Skeeter, I respect your different experience. I will let others weigh in. There are enough people that sampled her for an objective analysis.

Forget about this particular individual. If something might alert a spouse, I think it is a good idea to alert someone, so he may decide if they want to take the risk of any kind.

The female ejaculate was not odorless in my experience.
I never had a problem with her in particular but my nose is not 100% - I see your point but this can be an issue with any of the ladies on occasion, and you don't know there is a problem until you are already involved.
Speaking of which- I was always annoyed that odorless baby oil never caught on in these places.
Michelle B is the only person I know who uses no-scent lotion.

Claudia

Ok so I stopped by to see Claudia and it was a very nice experience. She gave a nice soft touch massage concentrating on the good parts almost the entire time. I even felt a little tongue action when I was face down as well. On the flip she continued soft touch as I peeled off her stockings and panties and began to finger bang her as she started a slow BBBJ. She was super wet and i pulled my fingers out to get a whif and there was no odor whatsoever. If I wasnt getting such a good BBBj id have sworn this wasnt Claudia. She continued till i shot my juice in her mouth. She did end it quite abruptly and went for a paper towel to spit it into. Shes paranoid about the neighbors so I doubt I will return but it was a very pleasant experience and she is super friendly

There seems to be a difference of opinion on this subject. Take a test drive like smoke and I have. The worst that can happen is a great BJ!
I believe Pudgy and I both experienced her over a year ago. I am NOT a medical type. Is it possible to take medication to remedy the situation?