Rah Rahs

I had a Rah Rah’s incident last Friday. I went to see a specific girl as I am trying to get some hot mature Brazilian lovin’ outside of the club. I sat down and ordered a Killian’s draught. It was on special for $4.25. The girl pours the beer three quarters of the way up a standard tumbler. I asked her if she could fill it up all of the way and she said no. This was about as much as they were allowed to pour into a glass, about 6 to 8 ounces. I can handle thieving bartenders, dancers who will hit you up for a drink before you get one, and the rest of the bull shit designed to separate you from your money, but I thought this was really over the top. To put the fact that you are getting screwed for chump change in your face so much was more than I could take. I told the girl I would call her for lunch on Sunday, she begged me to buy the beer, and her one too, and that it’s not the money because she saw me drink 5 beers in another club one night. I couldn’t get the point across that there was a principal involved –the concept wouldn’t register with her. I did get to take her out for lunch on Sunday, and had a great time. Down Neck Newark has got great places to eat and hang out. So in the end I won, but this is the kind of thing that makes me never want to step foot in this bar again. Am I some kind of freak for demanding that the bar, when they have a draught special for more than four bucks, should actually give the customer, they guy that supports the bar, an actual pint of beer. Somebody tell me if I had a right to get pissed off.

I had a Rah Rah’s incident last Friday. I went to see a specific girl as I am trying to get some hot mature Brazilian lovin’ outside of the club. I sat down and ordered a Killian’s draught. It was on special for $4.25. The girl pours the beer three quarters of the way up a standard tumbler. I asked her if she could fill it up all of the way and she said no. This was about as much as they were allowed to pour into a glass, about 6 to 8 ounces. I can handle thieving bartenders, dancers who will hit you up for a drink before you get one, and the rest of the bull shit designed to separate you from your money, but I thought this was really over the top. To put the fact that you are getting screwed for chump change in your face so much was more than I could take. I told the girl I would call her for lunch on Sunday, she begged me to buy the beer, and her one too, and that it’s not the money because she saw me drink 5 beers in another club one night. I couldn’t get the point across that there was a principal involved –the concept wouldn’t register with her. I did get to take her out for lunch on Sunday, and had a great time. Down Neck Newark has got great places to eat and hang out. So in the end I won, but this is the kind of thing that makes me never want to step foot in this bar again. Am I some kind of freak for demanding that the bar, when they have a draught special for more than four bucks, should actually give the customer, they guy that supports the bar, an actual pint of beer. Somebody tell me if I had a right to get pissed off.
And I thought 625 for a corona was robbery! Should have given it back!

Yes I could see have you would have gotten pissed. I haven't been there too much recently so can't comment on personal experience but it seems from reading this thread that the customer service at this fine establishment really runs hot and cold.

after that incident i woluld have went right to vics or went back to my home town paterson and did some partying there

There seems to be some new girls from Paterson/Passiac working the last 2 times I went to Rah Rahs. The quality is about the same maybe slightly better but they are very hands on. I even went for a lap dance which I rarely do because of thehigh cost/short time issue.I have to say thisgirl took good care of me.

wed 6/23

stopped in around 5:30 3 dancers and 2 other customers. back bar only open. dancers 5-6's they were alittle worried about me until one of the dancers remembered me and came over. One beer and a bar side handy .20 later I was out and on my way. gota love it

~town.

stopped in around 5:30 3 dancers and 2 other customers. back bar only open. dancers 5-6's they were alittle worried about me until one of the dancers remembered me and came over. One beer and a bar side handy .20 later I was out and on my way. gota love it

~town.
Wow 5-6s thats a big improvement for that place! Have to stop by.

2 Hour tripping

Went there friday seemed busy , some ladies saying its not because no one realy buying drinks for the ladies or tiping. They always say I remember u even if u there for the 1st time or its been 2yrs. Yes they have cows/football player looking wide ass shoulders /passed there time 50 and over ladies there. So u should always act cheap if they see u tipping they will suck u try not in the good way. I was with a ladies got her drink and tip her and 2 ladies behind me are asking for a tip with out danceing or anything.The way I see it doller for a feel. I quess if u look at at other bars its 20 for like 3 mine LD. So if you spend min of 40 here and u got 2hrs of feel/real/touch/ball playing company then u got a good deal.Whats better 40 LD for 6mins plus tipping or 40 for 2hrs company. From what I saw some girls do not mind u taken there picture I guess maybe the guy tipped her. I am getting tired same lady next time I see her. O yes this friday is the owners birthday so there free food.

Been away from this place for a long long long time----
does Lucia the older brazilian from Brooklyn still dance there on sundays?
she had an incredible rack

is there any dancers ( or barmaids) worth going back to this place for?
any action to be had?
whatever happened to Claudia the cute barmaid that worked there?

Been away from this place for a long long long time----
does Lucia the older brazilian from Brooklyn still dance there on sundays?
she had an incredible rack

is there any dancers ( or barmaids) worth going back to this place for?
any action to be had?
whatever happened to Claudia the cute barmaid that worked there?
Anna Marie is bartending again. Daoza or Issabella is working there again. She is great in the back. Daisy is there but I don't know if she does anything and Fatima used to be there. Don't know if she still is.

When does Anna Marie bartend? I was there Saturday late and she was not there. 5-6 girls working including Daisy. The place is consistent and you know what you are getting when you go there.

Oh...and Daisy does it all...but that may be a YMMV situation as her and I have been friends for a looong time. Apparently it helps if you are a short, stocky loser :)

Last edited:
Oh...and Daisy does it all...but that may be a YMMV situation as her and I have been friends for a looong time. Apparently it helps if you are a short, stocky loser :)
Brykster....who is the best in the club in your opinion. My experience is that Daoza or Issabella is a stallion in the back both at Rah Rah's and when she was at Blue Goose. She has that sensuality about her. She is also nuts.... saw a guy go bizerk a few years back because she allegedly stole a grand from him. she use to wear this flashing shoes back then.

Fatima is sexy in a goofy kind of way, before her ass doubled in size. She actually give pretty good service during a "lap dance", and at the bar. Nothing really hot about her service though.

Michelle, super hot for such an old women, gives the most michanical HJ in the world. Never had anything with her in the back.

Back in the day Anna Marie had a hot body. She would take on all comers, no pun intended, and I have even saw here drink a big man under the table. She gave really hot service. I would put her on par with Daoza.

It is good to know Daisy will do everything. I didn't get that vibe but the first time I meet a dancer they usually think I'm a cop. She had a great rack of titts and some healthy thick legs. Maybe good for OTC since she speaks good English.

Last but not least Ivette the bartender from the old days. Rumor was you could do things with her.