I think I want to get banned

isnt it so funny how liberal whites are so ready to use the term 'white trash' but are scared to death saying anything negative towards blacks? i dont use or sell drugs but liberals like you make excuses for blacks who do....
I get my drugs from white guys. Go figure, wigger.

speaking of illiterate, illogical white trash
jras - surely you must see that characterizing him as white trash puts you at his level.

When you say "I get my drugs from white guys.'" Do I assume correctly that you are not talking about crack?

My advice(which you didn't ask but I'm giving anyway and is given WADR to you) is to keep to facts and statistics. The problem is that a smalll percentage of his statements are correct - so I suggest you counter to the vast majority that are not.

I have found that when people use facts & stats to justify their biased diatribe it's better to ignore them. It completely disarms them when no one answers or responds.

Let's move this thread out of junior high school.

I have found that when people use facts & stats to justify their biased diatribe it's better to ignore them......
no it is not better to ignore them- it is better to address the facts and stats. The problem is, I think, when some facts & stats which are so disturbing and they are classified as to race (by the US Govt for example), that political correctness kicks in and the person presenting the data is classified as racist (which doesnt have anything to do with facts and stats IMHO).

For example the HS graduation rate of Wyandanch HS is under 50%. By me saying that does not make it racist - it is a fact. NYS lists that fact in a big table of HS data for LI. This HAS TO BE ADDRESSSED! We simply can not have a whole community fail. The root source has to be found and corrected because besides the human costs in wasted talents in people entering society with no legal marketable skills there is the susequent real $ costs involved when the e criminal system gets involved as it surely will.

There is a similar problem with unwed mothers. For example I read in NYT a while ago that about 98% (98% - I couldnt belive it!) of black babies are born to single black mothers in Wash DC. The rate for whites there is on the order of 8%. Do you believe the NYT is racist because they printed this fact & statistc? Do you think they printed it because they "use facts & stats to justify their biased diatribe"? Certainly if tiedomi555 posted it he would be jumped on. Doesnt mean he isnt racist - he well may be (as I suspect from his racial slur he used for Hispanics).
This stuff has to be addresssed, the root causes found and corrected.

Last edited:
All soceities need a certain amount of grunts. We cant all be managers or technically skilled people. We can generate our own grunts through people that cannot suceed in school or we have to import them (legally or otherwise). The byproduct of having grunts is crime (generated internally or imported). That too is a fact.

If you have high paid grunts, you get the American auto industry. You can export some of grunt work, but jobs like working in restaurants, lawn care etc cannot. The problem is when you have way too many grunts for the jobs out there, and up until recently, I do not think that is the case.

Nothing racist said. I do not care who those grunts are.

All soceities need a certain amount of grunts. We cant all be managers or technically skilled people. We can generate our own grunts through people that cannot suceed in school or we have to import them (legally or otherwise). The byproduct of having grunts is crime (generated internally or imported). That too is a fact.

If you have high paid grunts, you get the American auto industry. You can export some of grunt work, but jobs like working in restaurants, lawn care etc cannot. The problem is when you have way too many grunts for the jobs out there, and up until recently, I do not think that is the case.

you dont care because your a liberal....i do care Americans should be the grunts and if they dont wana work for 5 6 7 8 9 10 dollars an hours then big business should suffer..the us govt looks out for themselves rather than AMERICANS....the only reason the us govt gets away with this is because blacks are too lazy to speak up if the blacks would rise up the democrats would have to stopp all illegal immigration ..but they wont, and yes big business republicans want spics to do the work for cheap.....all you stupid democrats that voted for obama our now getting it right in the ass..good for you and your anti American president......

no it is not better to ignore them- it is better to address the facts and stats...
You're missing my point. Guys like tiedomi555 are better off ignored. The facts you point aren't. We're not discussing those social/political points in this thread, but it has migrated to that.

When someone pontificates shit like this....
you cant ask a spic if he's legal but they go after innocent asian girls not hurting a fly....
it matters not if there is any basis of fact in what he says. If he communicated in a more intellectual & non-racist style perhaps his words would have more impact and a discussion would be merited.

And yes, some of his statements are true, but who cares when they're being propagated in his manner.

Last edited:
What about my posts made you think I was a liberal? Wait, dont answer that. I have no doubt that your answer will make as much sense as your other posts.

Ok after reading this post and the others that you have querried me on, I can only conclude you are IQ challenged. I do not care if you are a racist, just the content and questions in your posts are silly and I do not want to be baited in to responding to you.

And no, I really wont peek. So on ignore you go.

Last edited:
You're missing my point. Guys like tiedomi555 are better off ignored. The facts you point aren't. We're not discussing those social/political points in this thread, but it has migrated to that.

When someone pontificates shit like this....

it matters not if there is any basis of fact in what he says. If he communicated in a more intellectual & non-racist style perhaps his words would have more impact and a discussion would be merited.

And yes, some of his statements are true, but who cares when they're being propagated in his manner.
who cares if im racist?? i have no power..the federal govt is racist and you should care because they have power..its funny how liberals care about if someone with no power 99.9 percent of 'white racists'.....but the federal govt is racist towards non minorities...and you dont care.....btw do blacks hold any accountability to how they are viewed by whites??

who cares if im racist?? i have no power..the federal govt is racist and you should care because they have power..its funny how liberals care about if someone with no power 99.9 percent of 'white racists'.....but the federal govt is racist towards non minorities...and you dont care.....btw do blacks hold any accountability to how they are viewed by whites??
Whether or not you are a racist is inconsequential. All that matters is that you were a sub par hockey player at best. You didn't belong on the ice and you certainly don't belong on UG. Do everyone a favor and just go away already. There are plenty of political message boards you can use to badmouth blacks and liberals. This is not one of them.

And nothing racist assumed.
I agree, there are people of limited intellectual capabilities that need to do some of the low end grunt work. I would find it hard to believe that all the 50 per cent who can't make it throught 4 years of HS at W to get a general diloma fit into that category (I don't have access to IQ tests or knowledge of chemical poisoning such as lead paint, toxins in water, etc so I have no facts to support that conclusion).

There is something else causing the problem and it has to be resolved.

Whether or not you are a racist is inconsequential. All that matters is that you were a sub par hockey player at best. You didn't belong on the ice and you certainly don't belong on UG. Do everyone a favor and just go away already. There are plenty of political message boards you can use to badmouth blacks and liberals. This is not one of them.
tie domi was one of the toughest men to put on skates, he was a 2nd round pick and a great skater....

craig mactavish signed my hockey stick when he played with the binghamton whalers!!

tie domi was one of the toughest men to put on skates, he was a 2nd round pick and a great skater....

craig mactavish signed my hockey stick when he played with the binghamton whalers!!
The only reason Tie Domi lasted so long as a professional hockey player was because the fans wanted to see flights and he delivered. And had I realized you were such a racist pig at the time, I would have taken your hockey stick and shoved it up your pathetic white a$$

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
And Craig MacTavish killed a girl driving drunk. Domi was a fun player to watch. Loved the Vukota/Domi fights. The league would be a heck of a lot more fun if There were Domi's on every team.

Some UGer creating a sockpuppet to blast Domi. As a moderator, this is kind of gutless

Tie, don't back down from these guys. Please. A lot worse has been said in these threads.

The real truth behind tie's numbers... see below

Jared Taylor (also known as Samuel Jared Taylor) founded The New Century Foundation, a self-styled think tank known primarily for American Renaissance, a white supremacist journal and companion Website. The journal, which Taylor edits, promotes pseudo scientific studies that attempt to demonstrate the intellectual and cultural superiority of whites and publishes articles on the supposed decline of American society because of integrationist social policies. American Renaissance generally avoids the crude bigotry and stereotyping characteristic of many other racist publications and Taylor himself personally refrains from anti-Semitism.

Born: September, 1951
Residence: Oakton, Virginia
Organization: The New Century Foundation
Publication: American Renaissance
Education: B.A. Yale University, 1973;
M.S. Institute of Political Studies, Paris, 1978
Ideology: Intellectualized white supremacy
Books: Author of Paved With Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America (1992) and Shadow of the Rising Sun: A Critical Review of the Japanese Miracle (1983); edited or contributed to various other books, including Essential Writings on Race by Samuel Francis (2007), Race and the American Prospect (2006), A Race Against Time: Racial Heresies for the 21st Century (2003) and The Real American Dilemma: Race, Immigration, and The Future of America (1998)
Affiliations: Taylor is on the editorial advisory board of Citizens Informer, the newspaper of the white supremacist Council of Conservative Citizens, has contributed to The Occidental Quarterly a racist journal, and has been a member of the Board of Directors of the National Policy Institute, a racist “think tank.”

Taylor promotes his views by attacking racial, ethnic, and religious diversity, which he calls “one of the most divisive forces on the planet” and therefore “dangerous.” Through speeches delivered at the biennial American Renaissance conferences; books, pamphlets, and articles; and public appearances via mainstream venues, including television shows and universities, Taylor promotes the idea that racial segregation is “natural” and society is best organized along racially homogeneous lines. He maintains ties to a variety of racist organizations, publications, and individuals, both domestic and international, and many of North America’s leading intellectual racists have written for American Renaissance or have addressed the biennial American Renaissance conferences

The true issue is that tie and I hate to admit the all powerful Genius from his last few statements have started to buy into all this racial bullshit. If I was to talk to maybe Al Sharpton for instance he would tell me all the greats things that blacks do oppose to whites and spill figures as well. As one monger stated where there is poverty and despair survival kicks in and that is the reason why people of all color do the dumb shit they do not because of their race.

At work everyone tells racist jokes and overtures of rhythm and dick size and so on but there is a big difference in really hating someone because of their color. As time goes on Whites, Blacks are becoming the minority and Hispanic's are becoming the majority. At that point many years from now when a white may look for a job for example, he may not be hired due to his color I wonder what will he do to feed his family after that.