I think I want to get banned

Oh sure that's why one of them is the President of the United States you fucking white piece of trailer park trash.

Dear Moderator -- This guy is a total racist; what the hell are you doing allowing him to use this thread as a forum for his racist comments?

Is everybody on this board a white racist? I can't believe the complacency and the "oh he does have a point" crap. That just encourages him thinking he has an audience.

What is wrong with you people?

Get this guy out of this forum!
People for the most part are resisting the temptation to respond. As you well know, the policy here is to not to feed the sharks. Guys like him feed off controversy.

It is going to take a few more generations before most guys like him disappear. But look where America came from. In my youth there were substantially more people like him.

What is wrong with you people?

Get this guy out of this forum!
My thoughts exactly. I've resisted the temptation to join this stupidity in hopes that the mods would ban this idiot, but it doesn't seem to be happening soon enough.

Did you know that 78.3 percent of statistics are made up on the spot? I'd love to see some links to websites where we can find these lovely statistics Domi keeps selling us.

If blacks/hispanics are responsible for a disproportionate number of crimes its because the system fails them from the very beginning. Being a while male American, I've had my life handed to me on a silver spoon. But what are you supposed to do if you're born in a low income neighborhood with an ineffectual school system and are subjected to drugs and crime from your early childhood? And let's not even get into racial profiling. Pulling over people for "driving while black" is standard practice for LE. That doesn't mean the white guy driving next to him wasn't carrying drugs too, he just got away with it.

And on property values, the reason it declines when black people move into the neighborhood is because of intolerant a-holes like you Domi.

And thanks for ruining an excellent handle with your foolish remarks, btw.

This is my first and last response to this clown. Will somebody ban him now? Trout where are you?

2nd and last statement for you tie, you speak as if you are a true patriot for the country (in your mind) quoting facts and figures from who the hell knows where. My question for you as a American is what have you done for your country besides pay taxes.

... I've resisted the temptation to join this stupidity in hopes that the mods would ban this idiot, but it doesn't seem to be happening soon enough.
This is my first and last response to this clown. Will somebody ban him now? Trout where are you?
Dikipedia, I agree with you 100%. Really, hasn't this thread been hijacked long enough? Will the moderators please turn this rabid maniac off? Isn't there a Klan meeting or neo-Nazi cell or Tea Party somewhere that he'd feel more at home with? The pity is, I'm sure he does echo the sentiments of a large segment of society here on Long Island and elsewhere throughout the United States. That's a sad comment on our society.

Your abuse of English grammar notwithstanding, I find your attack on Elmont to be most unjustified as well as offensive. As a product of the Elmont schools myself, I've maintained an interest in its transition from a white working-class community to an integrated one. If anything, I'm proud that I grew up in a neighborhood that proved to be remarkably enlightened, when compared with places like Freeport, Westbury and Copiague.

The Elmont community formed an association (Gateway to Nassau, if my memory serves) many decades ago, in response to the reprehensible block-busting tactics that real estate brokers tried to employ. Thanks in no small part to Rita Mezzapelle, the editor of the local newspaper The Elmonitor, the community transitioned gradually and peacefully, maintaining property values and school quality. One never reads about Elmont Memorial High School's having the same kinds of difficulties as its counterparts in Wyandanch, Hempstead and Roosevelt.

I'm willing to bet you don't know any black people from Elmont. This kind of bigotry stems from fear, which in turn comes from ignorance... meaning unfamiliar, not unintelligent.
Great Job Pops, I couldn't have said it any better! Mr. A. would be very proud. But I think it's time we all take Genius' good advice and start ignoring this idiot.

n why are you killing me? t you voted for a guy who was born a muslim 7 years after the worst attack on america in our history by muslims...how dare you. ...how dare u
one more time and i promise i'll quit

you are a low-life low-income moron who blames his sad sack of shit life on other races

hundreds of thousands of American muslims and blacks and hispanics and other minorities have had the fortitude and strength of character to build a much better life than you have

including barack obama

and what do you think you've done with your life? what have you done that is so great you can sit there and judge these others (very badly and with lots of spelling and grammatical errors no less)

can you guys name me ONE inner city in America that blacks haven't turned into a war zone?....before civil rights legislation, blacks had a strong family..after civil rights, the black family is destroyed. so what gives? why has the black family been destroyed?...buy any measure liberal whites said America is less racist now than in the 20-'70's...so again i ask you, what is the cause in America that the black family has been destroyed?
OK, I lied, I just can't help myself. I assume this will all get deleted anyway when the mods finally catch up, but here goes...

First, I think its important to clarify what you mean by warzone. Baghdad is a warzone. The Gaza Strip is a warzone. I live in New York so I'm not going to make any uneducated statements about other areas in America with which I'm not as familiar, but I don't see any warzone's in New York. I am a white man, and not a particularly large one at that. Yet I have had no problems walking through areas like hempstead, harlem, bed stuy, flatbush, etc. alone and at night. Yes, I've been offered drugs, but I could find drugs in my own upper-class white neighborhood as well. These low income areas might be better for spotting SWs, but is that really something we're complaining about?

On the issue of family values, do you really think this is unique to black families? Family values have changes everywhere across multiple races and ethnicities. This is a result of many factors. Too many to list every single one, but for starters there's gratuitous sex and violence on TV, less stay at home moms which means more unsupervised children, a major decline in our educational system, the prevalence of the internet which gives kids access to explicit materials, and so on and so on. Just take a look at the poorest neighborhoods in middle America where there aren't as many blacks/hispanics and you'll the same thing happening there. Who do you think lives in those trailer parks? White people, or as they are more commonly referred to, white trash. They get pregnant at an early age, do drugs, collect welfare and leech off the system just like the black people you despise. And here's the kicker. These lazy white folks blame blacks and immigrants for their misfortunes just like you do Tie Domi. You are no better than the people you despise.

And one final point. Who do you think built this great country? White people? You think white people built the railroads and the plantations? You sir need a reality check. I wish you could experience the life of pre-civil rights black man for just one day.

Why continue?

Why do you guys continue to stir the mud?
Isn't it obvious that guys like this FEED off of the rhetoric of others and twist your words to fit their own agendas.
Let's NOT continue to address this topic, I not only find it offensive but it serves as a good example of what we do wrong.. we feed these people with our responses, when will we learn to just ignore them.
The Dr.

Why do you guys continue to stir the mud?
Isn't it obvious that guys like this FEED off of the rhetoric of others and twist your words to fit their own agendas.
Let's NOT continue to address this topic, I not only find it offensive but it serves as a good example of what we do wrong.. we feed these people with our responses, when will we learn to just ignore them.
The Dr.
For a guy with 9 posts to your name, you make a lot of sense.

Since the mods have not gotten around to it, I've taken the liberty of creating a thread in the "Off Topic" section so that Tie Domi and those of us who can't resist the temptation to respond can take our discussion there, and leave this review thread for the actual reviews for which it was intended.

Tie, I know we disagree on much, but can we at least agree to respect the UG rules and stop breaking protocol? I'm just as guilty as you are in this regard, but let's move this conversation to a more appropriate place. Those that are interested in participating can follow us there. Sound good?

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=922105&posted=1#post922105

what a dumb fuck

nonscence, blacks sold blacks into slavery...black family in the early 1900's to civil rights in the 60's were very strong..

blacks in year 2010 are STILL selling their own as slaves!! of course you liberals dont wana here that.
if ignorance is bliss, you've attained nirvana

i know its hard for you liberals to deal with the fact that democrats get 90+ % of the black vote and every community that blacks infest turns SOUTH. can u name one community in the usa that was once 90 percent white that is now 50 percent, white better off?? name me ONE....
Ignorance, like many other individual and societal scourges, knows no color boundaries.

I can read FBI unified crime reports [UCR's]. They show that crime rates are tied to poverty and lack of education. Where you find the majority of people who are poor and failing themselves by leaving school are people of Color than those people are the higher percentage of both actors and victims of criminal behavior. In regions of White poverty and high percentages of school drop-outs you find that Whites are the leading actors and victims of criminal behavior.

I cordially invite you to move to the impoverished sections of White Appalachia. Live there for a few years, it may prove to be most enlightening. Ninety-eight percent of the population is White. The high school drop-out rate is over 40%. The income levels match the worst the South Bronx and the Mississippi Delta have to offer. The jails are full of White people and the victims of crime are White as well.

The conclusion to be drawn is that criminal activity, and victimization, is closely associated with poverty, desperation and lack of education; not skin color.

What would be your excuse?