I think I want to get banned

Originally Posted by tiedomi555 "70 percent of blacks dont have fathers.."

Ummmm...actually, 100% of all people have fathers, moron.

Originally Posted by tiedomi555 "70 percent of blacks dont have fathers.."

Ummmm...actually, 100% of all people have fathers, moron.

Not everyone has a "father" and it's an insult to attach it to deadbeats... that's why the term "baby daddy" was created.

And nothing racist assumed.
I agree, there are people of limited intellectual capabilities that need to do some of the low end grunt work. I would find it hard to believe that all the 50 per cent who can't make it throught 4 years of HS at W to get a general diloma fit into that category (I don't have access to IQ tests or knowledge of chemical poisoning such as lead paint, toxins in water, etc so I have no facts to support that conclusion).

There is something else causing the problem and it has to be resolved.
I think people who are suffering from some mental condition, not just people with mental illness (which is more than people realize), but people who cannot get their act together, plays into this.

Add to the mix, the unmotivated, the lazy, the ones who believe their are entitled and you get a situation where people do not reach their potential.

I can tell you at $10 hour plus nice beneifits, I cannot get Americans work on Long Island. We have to import those people. And I even lose those people to lawn care during the summer. I would pay more, but the customer is not going to pay more and we compete against imports.

Not everyone has a "father" and it's an insult to attach it to deadbeats... that's why the term "baby daddy" was created.
???

Not sure about that.

I think everyone has a father, the provider of half the chromosomes that make us up, but not everyone has a "Dad", with the full meaning of what that word entails.

???

Not sure about that.

I think everyone has a father, the provider of half the chromosomes that make us up, but not everyone has a "Dad", with the full meaning of what that word entails.
Dad-father = same thing.

Sperm donor-baby daddy = same thing.

Ozzy, If you get a girl pregnant and you don't know that you did, say 10 years go by, you see the girl walking down the street with a boy, you stop to say "hi", she says to the boy "Oswald, say hello to your FATHER".
You are his father whether you have been there or not.

Again the point is missed.

A sperm donor or baby daddy create the baby.

A father actually takes part in the baby's life.
I'm not missing your point at all. I understand what you're trying to say, but you're wrong in insisting that a father must be present in a child's life to qualify. What about a young marine who goes off to Afghanistan leaving behind a pregnant girl (wife or not). He's KIA two months after the baby is born, has never seen the child, and yet is still considered the father.

And I know lots of men who have taken a part in a child's life, and not been GOOD fathers. Abusive, inattentive, drunken men stay home with the wife and kids all the time. Do they qualify as "fathers" in your view?

Oz, I have to agree with the above on this one.

Father simply means biological participant in creation of an infant.

You can adopt and you are not the biological father, but you are a Dad.

Dad carries the positive social implications you are espousing and is being usurped in the colloquial vulgarism that is "baby daddy".

Last edited: