I think I want to get banned

billyS

Reign of Terror
I guess it is a pretty risky thing for the the cops though - they could have knocked over one of the massage oil bottles while they were wrestling the 5ft 3inch 105 pound Asian girl to the ground to put on the handcuffs and one of them could have slipped on the oil an twisted an ankle or something.
That would have been gold for them. Then he would put in his papers and retired on disability. Which means 75% of the average of his three highest paid years TAX FREE .

Last edited:
If you do not want to get bitten, stay out of shark invested water.
Yup, exactly right.

My post above is not my complaining about my just missing an introduction to a swat team (that was deemed necessary to run up the stairs of an office building for the purpose of arresting 2 young 5’2, 100 #(or so ) Asian women.) – it was about the complete stupidity and waste of money and police resources.

For crying out loud it didn’t make Newsday or News12 but instead was in the Farmingdale Observer (weekly paper) in the local police section just under some guy having his car antenna broken and some kid having his bicycle stolen.

For this we need 2 undercovers getting illegal massages and then literally a team of police running up the stairs like there was some sort of guy going postal? Seems to me they could have arrested both of the girls right on the spot when the massages started - but hey - Genius is not a policeprofessional. so what do I know.

As far as the massage table (and Pink’s pussy) still being warm from genius having just left right before the raid I can only say:

“There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without effect,” Winston churchill

Last edited:
im sorry but illegal mexicans hurt america ..big business loves them beacuse they can pay them low wages and white americans take it in the ass because our govt cares more about its own power than to true americans....mexicans want to to be mexicans not americans and you democratis just sit there with your tongues out say silly pc shit like were all immigrants..like trained seals.,..
big business sounds more like republicans benefitting from the cheap labor

fu2

yep, you're sorry...

im sorry but illegal mexicans hurt america ..big business loves them beacuse they can pay them low wages and white americans take it in the ass because our govt cares more about its own power than to true americans....mexicans want to to be mexicans not americans and you democratis just sit there with your tongues out say silly pc shit like were all immigrants..like trained seals.,..
Mexicans actually want to work, unlike the poor white trash on the dole all over Da Island

im sorry but illegal mexicans hurt america ..big business loves them beacuse they can pay them low wages ......
Actually it's small business that need them (car washes, lawn services,kitchen staff in restaurants, etc) so you have it backwards.

BTW - Do you ever see (say in the last 20 years or so) middle class teenagers mowing their family's lawn?

Last edited:
poor white trash???? how many white people live in hempstead?? how many white people live in whdaych?? who commits violent crime on long island in record numbers?? blacks and hispanics thats who....

how many white gang member are on long island???
poor mexican earn what 50 cents and hr and come here and take jobs that should pay 20 hr...and genious says whites dont wana work...they shouldnt have to work for peanuts because guys like YOU are PC...name ONE COMMUNITY ON LONG ISL:AND that blacks and hispanics dont make worse.... name ONE....
Damn, man. Nothing has prompted me to post in a while but this I have to say... you're an idiot. Before you write another unintelligible post full of poor grammar and terrible spelling I'll save you the trouble since I can anticipate the topic of your next rant:
Yes, I'm white.

Get The Fuck Out Of Here

70 percent of blacks dont have fathers..50 percent of blacks dont grad hs hispanics have the same ratio...blacks and hispanics are destroying ever community they infest. i know its not pc to say this BUT ITS TRUE. you cant put a price tag on PRIDE both the latino and black community lack pride thats why every community they infest is destroyed case study ELMONT long island black people destroyed that community period.
Your racist rhetoric (and that's all it is despite how many times you CAPITALIZE YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM) really has no place here at all.

Why don't you move to Montana and join a white supremacy group?

70 percent of blacks dont have fathers..50 percent of blacks dont grad hs hispanics have the same ratio...blacks and hispanics are destroying ever community they infest. i know its not pc to say this BUT ITS TRUE. you cant put a price tag on PRIDE both the latino and black community lack pride thats why every community they infest is destroyed case study ELMONT long island black people destroyed that community period.
Not only is this totally inacurate, it's disgraceful. I have alot of family and friends (yes, Black and White) in the Elmont community and they would be appalled to read this, just as I am!

I just have to say Tie Domi was one of my favorite Rangers, stopped following the sport when he started scoring and not fighting. Still have the best of Domi and Probert fights on VHS though!

Not only is this totally inacurate, it's disgraceful. I have alot of family and friends (yes, Black and White) in the Elmont community and they would be appalled to read this, just as I am!
Alas, there is an element of truth in what tiedomi555 says althought is distorted. So he is not totally inacurate. For example (Newsday report on HS on LI) Wyandanch is on the order of 90%+ black and has about a 50% graduation rate. This does not mean that you can extend that number to blacks at all social-economic levels from all areas - just that if you are a black kid fom Wyandanch you have a 50-50 change of graduating HS there.

I think tiedomi555 may be baiting you guys - its best just to ignore him and maybe he will go away.

Last edited:
+1

Tiedomi, or whatever you call yourself you need to wake up, as a vet I worked with all races and have seen ALL different shades pay the final price for freedom. Do we have just basically dumb-asses in every race... absolutely so to just single out blacks and Hispanics shows you are just that 1%

One thing I learned is the guy that stays quiet and observes will gain intelligence and the one that speaks when not needed shows he has none.

..One thing I learned is the guy that stays quiet and observes will gain intelligence and the one that speaks when not needed shows he has none.
Sounds like you are paraphrasing Proverbs 17:28:

Even a fool, when he holds his peace, is counted wise: and he that shuts his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

or perhaps Mark Twain (and others): It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-- Mark Twain

The differences of illegitimacy rates, high school graduation rates and crime rates among the different races in the US is very real and IMHO does not have to do with intelligence. For example, if you look at the INTEL or the Merit scholarship awards you will find a disproportionate amount of Asians. That (IMHO) is more because of the Asians who come to the US are drawn from a very large pool and the ones who make it here just have more drive and intelligence than those that remain in Asia. I suspect the intelligence distributions of the Asian populations are the same as other races.

After all the above - I think tiedomi555 is a bit of a jerk and is just trying to bait everyone to get a rise out of them.

When you ignore people like that they get bored and go somewhere else to get their jollies.

Your abuse of English grammar notwithstanding, I find your attack on Elmont to be most unjustified as well as offensive. As a product of the Elmont schools myself, I've maintained an interest in its transition from a white working-class community to an integrated one. If anything, I'm proud that I grew up in a neighborhood that proved to be remarkably enlightened, when compared with places like Freeport, Westbury and Copiague.

The Elmont community formed an association (Gateway to Nassau, if my memory serves) many decades ago, in response to the reprehensible block-busting tactics that real estate brokers tried to employ. Thanks in no small part to Rita Mezzapelle, the editor of the local newspaper The Elmonitor, the community transitioned gradually and peacefully, maintaining property values and school quality. One never reads about Elmont Memorial High School's having the same kinds of difficulties as its counterparts in Wyandanch, Hempstead and Roosevelt.

I'm willing to bet you don't know any black people from Elmont. This kind of bigotry stems from fear, which in turn comes from ignorance... meaning unfamiliar, not unintelligent.

Last edited:
Okay....since when did this rant stop being about the AMP? Oh...about one page ago??...can the Mod delete this or move it somewhere else?

And thanks for the mostly already known information about the world we live in (at least for now in the tri-state/Long Island area).

Why not write a letter about all the illegals in the census 2010 envelope. That may help your frustrations somewhat. I know mine is still sitting on my TV as I see outside the many mexicans working the local carwash.

Moderator you are not doing your job

i........but blacks are usually to stupid and lazy to care they rather collect welfare "....
Oh sure that's why one of them is the President of the United States you fucking white piece of trailer park trash.

Dear Moderator -- This guy is a total racist; what the hell are you doing allowing him to use this thread as a forum for his racist comments?

Is everybody on this board a white racist? I can't believe the complacency and the "oh he does have a point" crap. That just encourages him thinking he has an audience.

What is wrong with you people?

Get this guy out of this forum!