Latina Ficha Bars

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Liliana as a barmaid made $240-300 some Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.

Veronica as a barmaid -- if she had a mark come in -- made $400+ because said sucker would tip her $200+! If it wasn't for her crazy mother, I'd have married that girl.

Gavy

I think maybe I have a different perception about the girls that we are talking about.

I was under the impression that these girls are pretty bad off, as it seems they are making MUCH less than strippers are.

Made me think that they would do anything for a buck and if they are straight off the boat would see an American as an asset.

Say a girl is with you for an hour, about how much would she end up making off of you broken down a tad for me.
Some of these girls do very well. Like SC girls it depends on how they look, there hussle, how big and what type of patrons are at the spot, do they have steady patrons. Many of these girls make upwards of $500 a night.

I was under the impression that these girls are pretty bad off, as it seems they are making MUCH less than strippers are.

Made me think that they would do anything for a buck and if they are straight off the boat would see an American as an asset.

On the contrary, some of the Ficha girls we know can make several hundred dollars a night- I think most of us would consider that a pretty damn good night let alone uneducated immigrants. In fact Gavy used to go out with a Ficha girl who used to make upwards of 500 on a good night if memory serves me correctly.
True, true. Besides which, if these girls wanted to be strippers or whores, most of them could be. So they've made a choice to try to make some "legitimate" money*.

Not to mention a lot of these girls were raised as Catholics...

* That's not to say if you somehow charm them and get them drunk enough, they won't let you pay to fuck them.

Just don't give them the money 5 min. before or after doing the deed [sfsf]

Last edited:
S
What you have to do is find out which girl is from the dominican republic. 80-90% of them are available for take out. Basically all you have to do is get them to come over to you, buy them a drink and tell them that you have the cash to make them happy. It's as easy as that. I know that eddy, DaveNJ, 40 and bunyon will back me up on this. S They just want to keep the secrets of the ficha to themselves. FIt is that simple. S I would try Flamingo on 86 and Roosevelt.F
Or better yet go to a bar where all the ficha girls are Dominican.

when it comes to ficha bars, Gavy is the champ

LOL i think I resemble that remark!
LOL.

But seriously, it's good advice for KDog too. It's important to know the psyche of the girls at the fichas. Most don't want to think of themselves as "having a price". Remember Jessica from the AH#1 spot from last summer? I tried to offer her money to fuck, but I tried to do it in a way where my offer wasn't obvious as an attempt at p4p. Ironically, she was probably one of the girls I could have been more direct with.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
But seriously, it's good advice for KDog too. It's important to know the psyche of the girls at the fichas. Most don't want to think of themselves as "having a price". Remember Jessica from the AH#1 spot from last summer? I tried to offer her money to fuck, but I tried to do it in a way where my offer wasn't obvious as an attempt at p4p. Ironically, she was probably one of the girls I could have been more direct with.
...how she would disappear two or three times a night and not to the bathroom, but outside the club? Yeah, p4p. KDogg, find a dominican at any of these spots, be direct and you are almost guaranteed takeout!