Latina Ficha Bars

True, true. Besides which, if these girls wanted to be strippers or whores, most of them could be. So they've made a choice to try to make some "legitimate" money*.

Not to mention a lot of these girls were raised as Catholics...

* That's not to say if you somehow charm them and get them drunk enough, they won't let you pay to fuck them.

Just don't give them the money 5 min. before or after doing the deed [sfsf]
When these girls are in it long enough, the line becomes thinner and thinner.

If it was you or me, I'd write it off to being too hammered and making a bad decision.

But Bunyon, well I've never seen him more than a little buzzed so I don't know how to explain it.
Truth be told Gavy was telling her and Rockera all during that night that we would "take care of them" because they were out with us on a saturday night when they could have been working the Fichas. He is definitely partially to blame because he brought it up but yes, my timing could have been better.

Gavy tried getting us in one night about 2 years ago (we found one of those business cards on the street) but even with his fluent spanish they must have gotten spooked and hung up on him. I haven't tried again since.

Gavy tried getting us in one night about 2 years ago (we found one of those business cards on the street) but even with his fluent spanish they must have gotten spooked and hung up on him. I haven't tried again since.

maybe you don't know the right guys? In my day, I knew about 40 places and they all knew me.

Easier said than done when you hang with the same girl more than once.
If the girl is having legitimate alcoholic drinks, and I am having a good time with her, I have no problem buying. When they start the bull shit of ordering shots of colored water, with a side of juice, every 10 minutes, it is time to put on the brakes. Then they have the nerve to invite there friends over to join in on the bloodletting. The bill can get into the hundreds very fast.

If the girl is having legitimate alcoholic drinks, and I am having a good time with her, I have no problem buying. When they start the bull shit of ordering shots of colored water, with a side of juice, every 10 minutes, it is time to put on the brakes. Then they have the nerve to invite there friends over to join in on the bloodletting. The bill can get into the hundreds very fast.

They get commissions and they don't really care about you guys, really they don't!

maybe you don't know the right guys? In my day, I knew about 40 places and they all knew me.

You are right, if we tried other places I'm sure we'd eventually get in. One thing we are worried about is if word gets back to our Ficha friends that we frequent these places and we get treated like lepers. We are well known on the Roosey scene.