Latina Ficha Bars

You are right, if we tried other places I'm sure we'd eventually get in. One thing we are worried about is if word gets back to our Ficha friends that we frequent these places and we get treated like lepers. We are well known on the Roosey scene.
Do you really think it would get back? Most of the girls I did it with in the fast houses were nothing like the ficha girls.

You are right, if we tried other places I'm sure we'd eventually get in. One thing we are worried about is if word gets back to our Ficha friends that we frequent these places and we get treated like lepers. We are well known on the Roosey scene.

They are not your friends, wake up. In Colombia they know I fuck around but they want my money!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I wonder why you guys don't hit them whorehouses off of Roosevelt instead?
Why don't you tell him the real reason? We are "conocidos" of all the street level guys and if we ever walked into one of those spots, the whole scene would know it. No way am I ruining my reputation --- as bad as it might be --- with that.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
They get commissions and they don't really care about you guys, really they don't!
Spoken like a guy that hasn't gotten laid on the ficha scene. Listen, I'm batting a solid .275 on the scene. Was much higher when I only targetted cocktail waitresses.

Do the b-girls care about you? Of course not. It's a business. But every third or fourth one is going to sleep with me at some point I have found out.

Gavy

Spoken like a guy that hasn't gotten laid on the ficha scene. Listen, I'm batting a solid .275 on the scene. Was much higher when I only targetted cocktail waitresses.

Do the b-girls care about you? Of course not. It's a business. But every third or fourth one is going to sleep with me at some point I have found out.

Gavy
They start to care, in there own way. All the ones I dated, even took out for coffle, all became possessive.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
We are well known on the Roosey scene.
Listen, I am not one for bragging and saying "I did this" and "I did that", but it always amazes me how well known that you and I are on the scene.

I walked into this joint 3 weeks ago. Have only been there two or three times in the last 3 years. I walked in, two girls I never met before came up to me telling me that "Gaby" was looking for me. Forget about who "Gaby" is, I wanted to know how these girls knew who I was. They told me in so many words that I am "muy popular" on the scene.

Like Eddy says, it's because I throw green around and got the hot car...I'm Moby Dick to these girls...but, whatever it takes.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Do you really think it would get back? Most of the girls I did it with in the fast houses were nothing like the ficha girls.
The guys that run the places, the runners, the lookouts...they are all gangbangers or are protected by the gangbangers. And they know us and they know the girls we hang with. Fuck that reputation.

Listen, I am not one for bragging and saying "I did this" and "I did that", but it always amazes me how well known that you and I are on the scene.

I walked into this joint 3 weeks ago. Have only been there two or three times in the last 3 years. I walked in, two girls I never met before came up to me telling me that "Gaby" was looking for me. Forget about who "Gaby" is, I wanted to know how these girls knew who I was. They told me in so many words that I am "muy popular" on the scene.

Like Eddy says, it's because I throw green around and got the hot car...I'm Moby Dick to these girls...but, whatever it takes.

Gavy
I been on the "Dad" scene for a very short time, and I would have a hard time believing you if I was not on the SC scene for so many years (20 years on and off). It got to a point that no matter what SC I walked into, including NJ, CT, there would always be at very least one girl who knew me. It was usally many, and the bouncers, managers, bartenders, all knew me, or heard about me.

It also became very easy to pick up the women. They knew me, trusted me, and had no problem going out with me. almost like a rock star!