Latina Ficha Bars

Call me a little naive but what I gather is that these are bars with latinas who look for small tips to grind on you. I guess these girls are pretty hard up for cash so I'm assuming that you can probably take them home afterwards and they will try to latch on to you?

I'm a gringo btw, seems like this might be some fun, no spanish though so probably need a "sponsor".
Oh brother...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Call me a little naive but what I gather is that these are bars with latinas who look for small tips to grind on you. I guess these girls are pretty hard up for cash so I'm assuming that you can probably take them home afterwards and they will try to latch on to you?

I'm a gringo btw, seems like this might be some fun, no spanish though so probably need a "sponsor".
I can't wait to see the responses to this...

Eddy, how do you manage to keep your girl at Amor from going bat shit when you try to hit on the other girls?
I don't hit on other chicks. There is one little Mex girl that comes to our table and hangs out with us. I dance with her alone. She is not happy and watches what I am doing.

What the fuck... I have to deal with knowing she is serving a bunch of horny guys, she has deal with knowing I am a horny guy around a bunch of hot chicks.

She hits me up for big tips. Also, she tells the Mex girl she has to order drinks if she is sitting with us. This costs me $10 a pop. The Mex told us she does not know why the Waitress (My bar girl) keeps telling her to order drinks.

I mentioned it before, and is worth to mentioning again. When they play Regatone at the Ficha spots, the girls grind you as good as any stripper in a SC.

Granted, you can not grab there ass or tits, as is permited in some SC's, but most of the girls will let you grind away, and will grind and hump you to the beat. Fifteen minutes of grinding will cost you $30 - In a SC $150
I've been a big proponent of Ragatone for a while now. Not for the music but because you basically get to dry fuck a chick on the dance floor for peanuts.

There are a few Ficha girls who would be willing to go home with a guy if the price is right but the problem is finding them. I'd say from the places I used to frequent that maybe you are talking 10% tops but it can be difficult telling which girl is legitimately willing and which girl is just playing you for $$.

Me, Gav and the boys have gone through tons of cash trying to seperate the wheat from the chaff and trust me it ain't easy. These girls are pro players and should have a wing dedicated to them at Cooperstown or Canton!

I've been a big proponent of Ragatone for a while now. Not for the music but because you basically get to dry fuck a chick on the dance floor for peanuts.
Yup - If you look at the girls face when they dance, they are so into it!!! You can tell as they rub against the guys thingy what is going through there mind.

There are a few Ficha girls who would be willing to go home with a guy if the price is right but the problem is finding them.
Same as with a SC, or even a civillian bar. The big problem with SC's and the Dad girls is that you have to wait for them to get off work. Then by time you eat, find a hotel...

I am ready for bed.

I mentioned it before, and is worth to mentioning again. When they play Regatone at the Ficha spots, the girls grind you as good as any stripper in a SC.

Granted, you can not grab there ass or tits, as is permited in some SC's, but most of the girls will let you grind away, and will grind and hump you to the beat. Fifteen minutes of grinding will cost you $30 - In a SC $150
Don't forget that a lot of these girls wear thongs. Once at a ficha, I took mr. Happy out
and had a very cute girl wearing a mini skirt grind her bare ass on him. At the same place billy sang without my permissionr. I also remember a girl who used to open her blouse, remove her bra and let me play with the twins.

Don't forget that a lot of these girls wear thongs. Once at a ficha, I took mr. Happy out
and had a very cute girl wearing a mini skirt grind her bare ass on him. At the same place billy sang without my permissionr. I also remember a girl who used to open her blouse, remove her bra and let me play with the twins.
What Ficha was that. sounds like my kind of ficha!!!

Same as with a SC, or even a civillian bar. The big problem with SC's and the Dad girls is that you have to wait for them to get off work. Then by time you eat, find a hotel...

I am ready for bed.
So true, so fucking true! Guys out there please remember this: if you are lucky enough to take a girl home from a Ficha DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT offer to go to one of those 24-hour restaurants on or near Roosey. Eddy is so right, by the time they get out of work, often well after 4 and then you get done eating, its usually almost 6 AM, you are exhausted and then its too late to have time to fool around.

Happened to me more times then I care to remember, going to eat really can ruin the moment.

So true, so fucking true! Guys out there please remember this: if you are lucky enough to take a girl home from a Ficha DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT offer to go to one of those 24-hour restaurants on or near Roosey. Eddy is so right, by the time they get out of work, often well after 4 and then you get done eating, its usually almost 6 AM, you are exhausted and then its too late to have time to fool around.

Happened to me more times then I care to remember, going to eat really can ruin the moment.

You will never learn, hahahaha

Plus, the extra time gives the girl a chance to sober up and reconsider what she's doing. :)

I know I got ditched a time or two after eating breakfast.

This is a key point! Never underestimate the power of alcohol to help you get laid so always make sure there is plenty of it on hand to keep her buzzed. Have a stash att the ready in the car, I mean it LOL!