How do you guys stop?

Im getting pretty tired of it, most of these girls are just drugs addicts with tons of problems who dont care a bit about you. to me its a waste of money once i got bored of seeing all these girls and really dont want to catch anything. just thinking about them seeing 10-20 guys a day every day is a real turn off too.

Im getting pretty tired of it, most of these girls are just drugs addicts with tons of problems who dont care a bit about you. to me its a waste of money once i got bored of seeing all these girls and really dont want to catch anything. just thinking about them seeing 10-20 guys a day every day is a real turn off too.
I’m almost at this point now. Sick of how long it takes to set something up, then once you’re there, service is sub-par and then everythign else you said. I’ve had some girls that I saw in the past reach out recently (guess times are tough) but I just haven’t been motivated to meet with them and it’s mostly because they had a bad attitude when I first saw them.

I’m almost at this point now. Sick of how long it takes to set something up, then once you’re there, service is sub-par and then everythign else you said. I’ve had some girls that I saw in the past reach out recently (guess times are tough) but I just haven’t been motivated to meet with them and it’s mostly because they had a bad attitude when I first saw them.
I feel the same. They take forever to respond, if they do. I’ve been in this hobby for twenty years and I’m just about bored with it. It’s not worth the trouble at this point for an overpriced, uninspired BBJ!

During my last round of SA, I've had moments of reflection after m/gs. Had a situation where I had some what of an arrangement for a month but she became upset to learn she only had my burner number and thought I was hiding a lot of details from her, I wasn't but c'est la vie. I thought it was a perfect situation where we both knew our roles but I think she started to venture into romantic territory and believed I owed more of myself to her than I provided. I provided an allowance in lieu of

When she told me she didn't want to see me anymore, it was a tipping point for me to reflect on what I actually want and if it's achievable. Out of the few intimate encounters I've had on SA/SB, I can say I have enjoyed exactly two which is slightly lower than the positive encounters at an AMP. The SA/SB success rate is higher but the sample size is much much smaller. Believe I might be getting to a point where I'm realizing what I want may not exist in this realm and an exit may be on the horizon.

During my last round of SA, I've had moments of reflection after m/gs. Had a situation where I had some what of an arrangement for a month but she became upset to learn she only had my burner number and thought I was hiding a lot of details from her, I wasn't but c'est la vie. I thought it was a perfect situation where we both knew our roles but I think she started to venture into romantic territory and believed I owed more of myself to her than I provided. I provided an allowance in lieu of

When she told me she didn't want to see me anymore, it was a tipping point for me to reflect on what I actually want and if it's achievable. Out of the few intimate encounters I've had on SA/SB, I can say I have enjoyed exactly two which is slightly lower than the positive encounters at an AMP. The SA/SB success rate is higher but the sample size is much much smaller. Believe I might be getting to a point where I'm realizing what I want may not exist in this realm and an exit may be on the horizon.
Had a somewhat similar situation on SA (not sure if I wrote about it already b/c we never ended up meeting). Girl’s screen name was Ash out of westchester. Anyway, I use a number from an app and I guess they can tell (not that I hide it). She got all focused on trying to convince me to give her my real number b/c by using an app I’m more likely to get caught. She kept saying your SO can look and see what apps you’ve downloaded etc etc, just give me your real number and tell me what times I can and can’t call/text.

Needless to say, I dropped that one and didn’t proceed. What possible good can come from giving someone your real number?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Had a somewhat similar situation on SA (not sure if I wrote about it already b/c we never ended up meeting). Girl’s screen name was Ash out of westchester. Anyway, I use a number from an app and I guess they can tell (not that I hide it). She got all focused on trying to convince me to give her my real number b/c by using an app I’m more likely to get caught. She kept saying your SO can look and see what apps you’ve downloaded etc etc, just give me your real number and tell me what times I can and can’t call/text.

Needless to say, I dropped that one and didn’t proceed. What possible good can come from giving someone your real number?
Especially if they are that insistent on having it. They must have something planned in their heads.

What I've learned in this hobby is that some girls are very obsessed with if a client is married or not.
I've had a few that I saw multiple times and they start getting weird about it.
I remember one got mad at me for some stupid trivial reason and told me "now go home and kiss your wife with the mouth you just ate my pussy with".

I think those types are ones to avoid.

I don't have a SO to get caught and still could not think of one benefit having my personal number would provide over the dummy number. There were a few other interesting things like having an issue with saying I can't host. Every hiccup is a learning experience, will consider an actual burner phone if I venture back to SA/SB.

Especially if they are that insistent on having it. They must have something planned in their heads.

What I've learned in this hobby is that some girls are very obsessed with if a client is married or not.
I've had a few that I saw multiple times and they start getting weird about it.
I remember one got mad at me for some stupid trivial reason and told me "now go home and kiss your wife with the mouth you just ate my pussy with".

I think those types are ones to avoid.
Did you review her?

You need to venture out. I been doing this a long time and haven’t encountered a drug attic yet.

Seeing the turn this thread took is a good segue to let you guys know that Harley is one of the reasons I am retiring from this hobby and have no plans to return; got myself into a relationship that seems really healthy and has true long term potential.

I second what was said on the board, Harley's pussy is SO GOOD, and she's such pleaser, but after dumping a few loads in her it made me really try and process the risks of this hobby. Though HIV is very unlikely in this situation because she doesn't do anal and vaginal exposure literally has way less than a 1% chance of contraction and thats if she has it (which I highly doubt as she's not an anal lover) there is still the risk of other STDs and pregnancy that I wouldn't want because it would prevent the opportunities of real relationships if that is the goal, and women could be turned off by that. I have been lucky enough to avoid any of that, and any arrests or financial struggle too. Also the thought of this becoming a sex addiction for me and spending around 1k a month on this hobby which I was doing also crossed my mind. That said, Harley is a really really good time and a sweet person, had some enjoyable sessions with her and her life hasn't seemed the easiest, truly wish her well and hope she surrounds herself with the right people in her life.

I'll never say never, but I am gonna give it my absolute all to stay away, maybe do what Lorenzo does and not really review but check in from time to time. I really am incredibly grateful for this board and the good times it has led me to have. I hope the 20 or so reviews I've had of random Long Island girls I had in the past year helped people as well and at least slightly returned the favor. Happy mongering to all and be safe!!

Seeing the turn this thread took is a good segue to let you guys know that Harley is one of the reasons I am retiring from this hobby and have no plans to return; got myself into a relationship that seems really healthy and has true long term potential.

I second what was said on the board, Harley's pussy is SO GOOD, and she's such pleaser, but after dumping a few loads in her it made me really try and process the risks of this hobby. Though HIV is very unlikely in this situation because she doesn't do anal and vaginal exposure literally has way less than a 1% chance of contraction and thats if she has it (which I highly doubt as she's not an anal lover) there is still the risk of other STDs and pregnancy that I wouldn't want because it would prevent the opportunities of real relationships if that is the goal, and women could be turned off by that. I have been lucky enough to avoid any of that, and any arrests or financial struggle too. Also the thought of this becoming a sex addiction for me and spending around 1k a month on this hobby which I was doing also crossed my mind. That said, Harley is a really really good time and a sweet person, had some enjoyable sessions with her and her life hasn't seemed the easiest, truly wish her well and hope she surrounds herself with the right people in her life.

I'll never say never, but I am gonna give it my absolute all to stay away, maybe do what Lorenzo does and not really review but check in from time to time. I really am incredibly grateful for this board and the good times it has led me to have. I hope the 20 or so reviews I've had of random Long Island girls I had in the past year helped people as well and at least slightly returned the favor. Happy mongering to all and be safe!!
I think this is for the how do you guys quit thread.